• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Warring: 5.05 Exploit is NOT SAFE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
are you guys done arguing? use latest al-azif, there was bugs in the 2previous versions that had people lose their saves and even more, rest mode works fine, just close all applications and games,i did not have any persistent problems, even when i use cheats or other payloads, 95% of the time its running fine

see maybe this is the problem they did use the azif 0.4.5 and others where using the russia with love version

Pikhoofd

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
Somewhere in the darkness
I have a 2tb 5.05 console and have not had a single issue with rest mode or any random crashing after the first time it crashed when i used the Hen. Might it be the poor quality hdd that came with the original console that is causing these issues? I did update mine with a Seagate Firecuda drive wich does run pretty smooth and faster then the original Hdd did.

Reactions: sabasoor

gino ginetti

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 25, 2018
I have a ps4 slim and a ps4 pro
both on 5.0.5
and patching using only HEN from the great darksoftware website (throught web browser directly)
never got a kernel panic,
only 2 times I could not power on from a standby, an so I needed to keep pressed POWER BUTTON
and ps4 needed a memory check at restart :(
now I'm always shutting down the console after use.

Anyway this thread scared me a bit..so ... in the rare case of a KP blocking the console,

would it possible to restore to the 5.0.5 firmware in some way?
Or i'll need to restore to the newer (and not jailbreakkable firmware) ?

thank you for all !

Reactions: sabasoor

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
@Dankzor , You're been warned reason: Inappropriate Language. Please be respectful and follow rules of DKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.