• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Warring: 5.05 Exploit is NOT SAFE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Warning:the 5.05 exploit isnt SAFE?
i had 5 of my friends had a kernel Panic and their systems got corrupted badly it asked them 2 reinstall the system again and worse it asked to initialize their P$4.I thought it was bcz of the new offline hosted exploit but 1 of them wasn't using it. so if it didn't happen to you today it will happen someday

to sum up some people might have had the same problem but didn't reported it bcz they thought it was a random thing

i know that i might get banned for breaking the rules but this thing is serious as hell >>
1- let's see how many people to report the same problem
2- try to figure the was is the common links between them
3- try to but more info into the subject
4- see what might cause the Hard-disk to fail
5- try to ask the people with enough knowledge about

I HOPE YOU READ THIS AND CONSIDER IT AS A SERIOUS PROBLEM
AS I SAID IF DIDN"T HAPPEN TO YOU TODAY IT WILL HAPPEN SOME OTHER DAY

NOTE !!!
I USED THE 4.05 exploit and it crashed my P$4 like a million times but nothing ever happened - I also used the 4.55 Exploit and never crashed or had KP
the 5.05 Exploit crashed my P$4 but didn't crash my system YET!!!

So again READ THIS AND PLEASE PAY ATTENTION IT MIGHT BE NOT JUST A RANDOM THING !!
ADIME please At least consider this as a threat to all of the P$4s save\data\games

i wish it's just a fake threat and it just a random thing ..fingers-crossed
bcz the worst thing could happen to a gamer is losing their games-save and trophies

alepman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 8, 2018
mine crashed multiple times but either when i apply Hen immediately after powering it on or connecting PSVR after PS4 is on
either way nothing serious but def not stable (also i'm always using regular online exploit)

Reactions: sabasoor

Ps4Noobster

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
I was having issues as well, but only with rest mode as co5 pointed out. I also get the very rare crash after activating an exploit but that comes with the territory. It's not as serious as your making it out to be, if you can't initialize, initialize and reinstall firmware simple. If that doesn't work then it's most likely just time for a new hdd. You have to take into consideration how much time that hdd was used installing and unstalling games. they don't last forever, especially if you're not taking care of it properly.

Reactions: Elm and sabasoor

J0hnnyJ0hns

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Mine crashed and lost all my game saves last night. :(

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
guys im not talking about Kernel panic >
im talking about having a system failure ... and initialize ur ps4
about the rest mode co5mo it not about that
for the kernel panic it happens to me sometimes but my system hvn't failed YET!!
wat im saying that u might wake up one day n lose everthing
somwahta1234 back up isn't an answer if this keeps happen to you often

jwooh

Uploader
Mar 31, 2018
I have had that also happen to me I just click cancel and the console just reboot's and works fine. I have had this happen twice to me.

slurpy

Spotter
Uploader
Jun 11, 2018
Earth
isn't there a proper thread for this

i thought this was for packages

Reactions: johansjg and bryamc

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
J0hnnyJ0hns this is what im talking about
this thing might not be just a random thing ... for some people this might just not happen YET

J0hnnyJ0hns wat type of exploit do use Offline or Online ?
wat version of exploit do use whom ?

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
slurpy this is serious i might get banned but i hv to worne as much as i could bcz ur PS4 it could be next

I have had that also happen to me I just click cancel and the console just reboot's and works fine. I have had this happen twice to me.
it happened to me once too ,,, but who knws wat will happen next time
bcz it scares me a lot to lose my save games more than any other thing

J0hnnyJ0hns

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
J0hnnyJ0hns this is what im talking about
this thing might not be just a random thing ... for some people this might just not happen YET

J0hnnyJ0hns wat type of exploit do use Offline or Online ?
wat version of exploit do use whom ?

Offline Exploit. Was playing God Of War and PS4 Shutoff and wouldn’t boot back on until I unplugged the power cord and plugged it back in. Oh well another reason to start all my games over

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Backup your stuff and do a reinit if it gets worse. See my thread here. https://forum.darksoftware.net/threads/issues-after-5-05-hen.1283/#post-20455
it's not my problem YET .. what im afraid of that it might not be just a random thing and it only will affect others in the future and affects me
losing games it's not a problem as losing ur data and 70% of the ps4 exploits they nver back up

Mee2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
Only times my PS4 crashed was when loading MIRA+HEN (twice) and after trying to load HEN right after turning the PS4 on... Now I wait to load HEN and I always close the exploit browser window (hold circle on controller), then exit browser.. I do not use rest mode, that craps out when coming back to use the PS4 every time I tried it. No issues doing what I do now...

Warp211

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
I use Al Azif exploit and has been working flawless wither online or offline. I've heard of this situation before tho but only happens If yo have more than 6TB or more saved to internal or external when you try and look at storage space. Anyone that has more than 6TB of info saved cannot look at storage space or system will crash. As for Restmode only time I had issues is with Mira + Hen. I use Hen only and restmode no issues maybe every once in a while hard reboot is required but for the most part it works fine

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Then why don't you take a backup of your save games on a usb stick. You will have them secure if that happens to you.

come on !!! if the system is not stable and will crash ur system often then it's not only about making a backup for ur data

Mee2 dude it's not about KP it's about reporting if ur system crashed bcz the KP is a normal thing and it should happen to you sometimes
but system failure is serious

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Warp211 dude my friends ps4 is only 500GB and the highest of them is 1TB

Warp211

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Warp211 dude my friends ps4 is only 500GB and the highest of them is 1TB
Got ya. You'd be surprise what you can fit in a PS4. I have a 5TB HDD in my console and a 5TB external HDD. :)

Reactions: RexXxy
Status
Not open for further replies.