• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Warring: 5.05 Exploit is NOT SAFE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanish

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
so your point is that we should stop using the exploit, update the system and buy legit games just because 5 of your ps4's ,let's say 10 ps4's crashed out of thousands of ps4 which are still working properly. If i am correct, that's a less than 1% error rate (0.01 to be exact).
I think you and your friends maybe got manufacturing defected pieces.. So chill bro..

Reactions: sabasoor

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
ahhh now see, slim expolte was designed on fat ps4 was it 1.74 - 1.72 I don't remember but there where only fats back then and this is an assumption, they have the best compatibility. slim has slightly less compatibility, and the same for pro I'm not too sure about it but, luck is not on your friend's side. I have a fat so I never had your friends problems. now I'm interested....

I wonder anyone using slime/pro has a problem with corruption?

sadly 1 of them is a phat model sadly
=======================================
so your point is that we should stop using the exploit, update the system and buy legit games just because 5 of your ps4's ,let's say 10 ps4's crashed out of thousands of ps4 which are still working properly. If i am correct, that's a less than 1% error rate (0.01 to be exact).
I think you and your friends maybe got manufacturing defected pieces.. So chill bro..
again read my friend ... to have an exploitable ps4 it means you are lucky ... and if the problem is too much for i would sell it not update is bcz who is stuiped eoungh to update an exploitable ps4

so please read .. n i know wat an error rate is .... but if it happens to 5 of my freinds it is a defected pieces is alittel bit weird .. isn't it?

Reactions: Thedeleter

Foxworth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
Henny Penny-The sky is falling!
This is so ridiculous. "It happened to 5 of my friends" -I call Bullshite!
Please tell me your life's work isn't on a PS4. Do a google search on how to FTP your saved games and do it often if you care enough. You wouldn't drive a car without insurance would you? You probably got scared when you saw the black screen checking the filesystem for the first time after a forced shutdown...Linux hates to be uncleanly stopped, so the system performs a filesystem check upon restart. It is extremely rare for it to truncate system files unless the hard drive is going bad. Now if this happened on a Cray or HP Superdome computer I would be looking for another job...but a $260.00 ps4 slim bought at Walmart? Meh...
-Peace

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Henny Penny-The sky is falling!
This is so ridiculous. "It happened to 5 of my friends" -I call Bullshite!
Please tell me your life's work isn't on a PS4. Do a google search on how to FTP your saved games and do it often if you care enough. You wouldn't drive a car without insurance would you? You probably got scared when you saw the black screen checking the filesystem for the first time after a forced shutdown...Linux hates to be uncleanly stopped, so the system performs a filesystem check upon restart. It is extremely rare for it to truncate system files unless the hard drive is going bad. Now if this happened on a Cray or HP Superdome computer I would be looking for another job...but a $260.00 ps4 slim bought at Walmart? Meh...
-Peace

okey thank you for your respond .. i hope you are on the safe side and im just Bullshiting the case .. and as i said it might be just a random thing .. who knows maybe it is a really thing and we can avoid it

weak007

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
you know, we should be grateful for what we have right now, the devs don't own us anything except maybe you are a donator, if this exploit will brick my ps4 so be it, I accepted this the time I decided to use this exploit

Foxworth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
okey thank you for your respond .. i hope you are on the safe side and im just Bullshiting the case .. and as i said it might be just a random thing .. who knows maybe it is a really thing and we can avoid it
...and Thank you for informing all of us of your misfortune. It is a memory exploit not a hardware exploit. As pointed out in previous posts it is a simple thing to reinitialize your PS4 with it's current firmware if all fails. If you accidentally connected to the internet and it asks you for a firmware update of 5.55, well then...you went a little too far. I highly reccomend using Al Azif's exploit host on another pc and pointing the DNS on your PS4 to your PC instead of running a payload from a high jacked DNS over the internet. You can also cache the exploit with Al Azif's new exploit and pull the ethernet cord or turn off wi-fi with excellent results. If you have accidentally started to download the newest PS4 firmware by accident...then you can FTP into your PS4 and delete it...it will never ask you to upgrade again.

lagos911

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018

You are the batman from the sony entertaiment? You will bring the order back to the PS4? :p
Everytime my ps4 crash with hen+mira I can see a timy smoke coming from the back of the console.
When I hear the console screaming " SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY "

Reactions: Hanish and sabasoor

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Foxworth i know everything you siad im not new to the scene i know everything you said
that's way i think it's just a bug n i hope it is ..

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
guys u know what maybe im overthinking ,,, or maybe i over did it with the tital of this thread
========================= lets wait and see ... time is the biggest prove ..

and 1 last thing for all of those who said DO A BACK UP
my question is ? have ever BACK UP your system after reinitialize your PS4? does really work with FTP bcz i never tired it
if u did and it worked tell me the process n this might help me alot and thank in advance

and sorry for the title didn't mean to scare people as much tried to grab their attention

terminate89

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 10, 2018
guys u know what maybe im overthinking ,,, or maybe i over did it with the tital of this thread

my question is ? have ever BACK UP your system after reinitialize your PS4? does really work with FTP bcz i never tired it
if u did and it worked tell me the process n this might help me alot and thank in advance

and sorry for the title didn't mean to scare people as much tried to grab their attention

lets wait and see...time is the biggest prove...

sorry for the title didn't mean to scare people as much..

john, are you okay john...??
come on john..
you know what john...?
you're a batman, john...
not a scarecrow, john...
wake up, john....

Last edited:

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018

I see it as a wake-up call, as there are issues with corruption with hard drive exploit on ps4 some have problems some don't and know one really a foolproof way on how to fix or avoid this problem as you not the only one to have this problem so don't feel alone on this. It I own waired way I got people talking more than usual :)

Last edited:

somwahta1234

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
You know what if it doesn't effect you it's just a stuiped thing to talk about .... right?
No. I appreciate your warning and all, but as you can see in this thread there is no real discussion possible.

Foxworth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
Since you are not new to the scene and understand everything. let me help you out a little with what I do. Run HEN, hit PS button, go back into exploit and run the FTP. It will tell you what port it is listening on along with the ip of your PS4. Now go to your PC and run an FTP client like Filezilla and browse to
/user/home/profileID/savedata Copy your saves to wherever you want ie. strongbox, fort knox, desktop etc.
Take down these notes if you want to back up everything important:
Trophy locations:
user/home/XXXXXXXX/trophy folder and the user/trophy folder
DB locations:
/system_data/priv/mms/app.db and /system_data/priv/mms/addcont.db
Save game locations:
/user/home/XXXXXXXX/savedata folder, /user/home/XXXXXXXX/savedata_meta/ and system_data/savedata/XXXXXXXX/db/user/savedata.db
Game PKG location:
user/app/CUSAXXXXX/app.pkg
Update PKG location:
user/patch/CUSAXXXXX/patch.pkg
DLC content location:
in the ADDCONT folder per game.

Do not try to backup using the standard PS4 menu under settings. That only works if your PS4 is not jailbroken.

-Peace

lagos911

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
I would like to remind you that ps4 released at 2013. And after 5 years we are able to play for free a lot of the games. Web exploit its not perfect but is something from nothing. We hope for a stable CFW at the future.

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
Since you are not new to the scene and understand everything. let me help you out a little with what I do. Run HEN, hit PS button, go back into exploit and run the FTP. It will tell you what port it is listening on along with the ip of your PS4. Now go to your PC and run an FTP client like Filezilla and browse to
/user/home/profileID/savedata Copy your saves to wherever you want ie. strongbox, fort knox, desktop etc.
Take down these notes if you want to back up everything important:
Trophy locations:
user/home/XXXXXXXX/trophy folder and the user/trophy folder
DB locations:
/system_data/priv/mms/app.db and /system_data/priv/mms/addcont.db
Save game locations:
/user/home/XXXXXXXX/savedata folder, /user/home/XXXXXXXX/savedata_meta/ and system_data/savedata/XXXXXXXX/db/user/savedata.db
Game PKG location:
user/app/CUSAXXXXX/app.pkg
Update PKG location:
user/patch/CUSAXXXXX/patch.pkg
DLC content location:
in the ADDCONT folder per game.

Do not try to backup using the standard PS4 menu under settings. That only works if your PS4 is not jailbroken.

-Peace
Oh so that how you backup your saves well that good to know. I never back up before :) sabasoor, See bro people are talking alot.

kyilintun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 1, 2018
I have often shutdown after exploit and run game at previous 2 weeks.

Some advice - find on internet - wait at least 2 minutes after boot up and do exploit

after exploit wait 2 minutes and play game.

I doing so ...no shutdown happen till today.

tnt2005

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 12, 2018
are you guys done arguing? use latest al-azif, there was bugs in the 2previous versions that had people lose their saves and even more, rest mode works fine, just close all applications and games,i did not have any persistent problems, even when i use cheats or other payloads, 95% of the time its running fine

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
I had the init ps4 error, couldnt reinstall my fw 5.05 pup and stuff but i think its due to improper shut down. This happened on my ps4 500gb slim that came with infinite warfare. My pro never has problems. I use al azif and esp8266. Dont have too many things open and running or try to force shut down and turn on quickly if something freezes and such. This is from my trial and error

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Foxworth thank you for the guide i have 2 ps4 i will reinitialize my other ps4 to see will it recover everything (don't worry nothing important there) i will use it as a test subject

and for everyone else thank you for your understanding ...

Reactions: Thedeleter
Status
Not open for further replies.