• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Warring: 5.05 Exploit is NOT SAFE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnSAn

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
I have had that also happen to me I just click cancel and the console just reboot's and works fine. I have had this happen twice to me.
Once to me. And just turned it off when it asked to insert usb with 5.05 FW on it. Booted back up no problem.

Reactions: sabasoor and jwooh

terminate89

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 10, 2018
if you too scared losing your data then dont use exploit. simple as that.

he talk about system failure of ps4 like a zombie virus that gonna kill him and us. muahahaha. the end is near.

somwahta1234

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
This thread and its comments is getting ridiculous. Please lock it up, the discussion here wont go anywhere.

Reactions: sabasoor

lagos911

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
Kernel panic and crashes cant harm your hardware or software. Sony make a really good job. :D

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
warning !!! this guy @sabasoor is from $0NY
did i say update your system ? dude come on seriously sony?? are you for really ?
there is a problem and it's a matter of time to effect a big number of users ,and just say that im from sony when it happens to you. too
=======================================
This thread and its comments is getting ridiculous. Please lock it up, the discussion here wont go anywhere.
You know what if it doesn't effect you it's just a stuiped thing to talk about .... right?
yes let us just close this thread but keep this in mind when starts to effect most of us let's open a new thread and let's pin it bcz it's too late to just try to aviod it
=====================================
for me guys i believe there is a problem

saaqi and dude i siad it a millon time my friends are n't talking abt KP and the system failure and NOOOOOO REST MODE

Reactions: Thedeleter

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
what are you talking about Willis!?!?!?!

5.05 work fine for me I never had corruption, I use hen 1.6. Use hen 1.6 only, the other one is trash, I get random crash once in a blue moon and this only happens if you rush to run a game you should wait 30s to a 1 minute after hen is installed to give the export some time to sink in before booting a game?
Don't use save mode man that don't work.

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
if you too scared losing your data then dont use exploit. simple as that.

he talk about system failure of ps4 like a zombie virus that gonna kill him and us. muahahaha. the end is near.
AND YES let all of us make a back up for a 2TB games and Data
with my new hardware it only talks a second to do so and reinstalling the system it take less time so what !!!

i might be making a big hazel and its nothing ,,, or maybe im NOT

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Aquamosss OH MY GOD !!!!
guys please read !!!!!!!
one of my friends just run the HEN and it had a KP and everything was lost .... he didn't even had the chance to go to home screen to run a game or even strat the rest mode

terminate89

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 10, 2018
AND YES let all of us make a back up for a 2TB games and Data
with my new hardware it only talks a second to do so and reinstalling the system it take less time so what !!!

i might be making a big hazel and its nothing ,,, or maybe im NOT

no, just backup your data of your console, dont count me in, john..

dont use exploit, its too dangerous for you and your friends, john..

bye bye john..

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
Aquamosss OH MY GOD !!!!
guys please read !!!!!!!
one of my friends just run the HEN and it had a KP and everything was lost .... he didn't even had the chance to go to home screen to run a game or even strat the rest mode
How? it ether that your friend did something that the ps4 did not like, or unlucky change his hard drive just died in that moment:/ how long did he have that hard drive? how long have you been using that ps4? what type is it pro, slim, fat?

terminate89

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 10, 2018
i'm using 5.05 exploit from the day 1 and never have a problem like he said.

maybe sometimes just kernel panic, but its not a problem.

maybe he using exploit that not stable.

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
you know a KP used make a lot of people get panic about their ps4s ... now im not trying to scare people im sorry if did bcz i didn't mean so

wat im trying is to see if other can confirm it's really something (and I HOPE in wrong abt it )

no, just backup your data of your console, dont count me in, john..

dont use exploit, its too dangerous for you and your friends, john..

bye bye john..
don't make fun of it ... im not taling to stop using it .. a matter of fact i am using the exploit now
and as some1 said wat can we do abt it ? stop using it >>of curse no
what we can do about it is to report if something similar happen do to you or one of your friends
so may some dev look into or at least give us an explanation or mybe it's a small bug that can be fixed

so please don't make fun me bcz it didn't happen to you
and wish i doesn't happen to any1 alse

Reactions: Thedeleter

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
How? it ether that your friend did something that the ps4 did not like, or unlucky change his hard drive just died in that moment:/ how long did he have that hard drive? how long have you been using that ps4? what type is it pro, slim, fat?
what if i told you that his ps4 is a brand new one ... he just bought it few weeks ago

AlBundy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
I lost everything on 4.05 exploit, sorry or You use legal games and You are OK with Sony or You risk and thats normall, sometimes somethings goes wrong... true??

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
you know a KP used make a lot of people get panic about their ps4s ... now im not trying to scare people im sorry if did bcz i didn't mean so

wat im trying is to see if other can confirm it's really something (and I HOPE in wrong abt it )

don't make fun of it ... im not taling to stop using it .. a matter of fact i am using the exploit now
what we can do about it is to report if something similar happen do to you or one of your friends
so may some dev look into or at least give us an explanation or mybe it's a small bug that can be fixed

long did he have that hard drive? how long have you been using that ps4? what type is it pro, slim, fat?

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
i'm using 5.05 exploit from the day 1 and never have a problem like he said.

maybe sometimes just kernel panic, but its not a problem.

maybe he using exploit that not stable.

yes an exploit that not stable .... maybe this so we need to see wat is it so we can aviod it
bcz reinstalling 30+ games it takes alot of time

terminate89

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 10, 2018

you know what, john...??
you see all the reply on this thread...? i think no one has problem like what you and 5 of your friends experience, john..
sorry john, you are the chosen one..

this some advice, john..
try other exploit, john..
there is bunch exploit out there, john..
and bunch of method, john..

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
I lost everything on 4.05 exploit, sorry or You use legal games and You are OK with Sony or You risk and thats normall, sometimes somethings goes wrong... true??
yes i know .. but wat if is just a bug and it happens more often
=================================
long did he have that hard drive? how long have you been using that ps4? what type is it pro, slim, fat?

his PS4 is slim > 1 TB > brand New came up with the 4.74 system inside it > he bought it few weeks ago brand new
okey thank you john

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
yes i know .. but wat if is just a bug and it happens more often

his PS4 is slim > 1 TB > brand New came up with the 4.74 system inside it > he bought it few weeks ago brand new
okey thank you john
ahhh now see, slim expolte was designed on fat ps4 was it 1.74 - 1.72 I don't remember but there where only fats back then and this is an assumption, they have the best compatibility. slim has slightly less compatibility, and the same for pro I'm not too sure about it but, luck is not on your friend's side. I have a fat so I never had your friends problems. now I'm interested....

I wonder anyone using slime/pro has a problem with corruption?

Status
Not open for further replies.