• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Warring: 5.05 Exploit is NOT SAFE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bick mitch

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 16, 2018
Warning:the 5.05 exploit isnt SAFE?
i had 5 of my friends had a kernel Panic and their systems got corrupted badly it asked them 2 reinstall the system again and worse it asked to initialize their P$4.I thought it was bcz of the new offline hosted exploit but 1 of them wasn't using it. so if it didn't happen to you today it will happen someday

to sum up some people might have had the same problem but didn't reported it bcz they thought it was a random thing

i know that i might get banned for breaking the rules but this thing is serious as hell >>
1- let's see how many people to report the same problem
2- try to figure the was is the common links between them
3- try to but more info into the subject
4- see what might cause the Hard-disk to fail
5- try to ask the people with enough knowledge about

I HOPE YOU READ THIS AND CONSIDER IT AS A SERIOUS PROBLEM
AS I SAID IF DIDN"T HAPPEN TO YOU TODAY IT WILL HAPPEN SOME OTHER DAY

NOTE !!!
I USED THE 4.05 exploit and it crashed my P$4 like a million times but nothing ever happened - I also used the 4.55 Exploit and never crashed or had KP
the 5.05 Exploit crashed my P$4 but didn't crash my system YET!!!

So again READ THIS AND PLEASE PAY ATTENTION IT MIGHT BE NOT JUST A RANDOM THING !!
ADIME please At least consider this as a threat to all of the P$4s save\data\games

i wish it's just a fake threat and it just a random thing ..fingers-crossed
bcz the worst thing could happen to a gamer is losing their games-save and trophies
what i have notice it crashes when there is a usb plugged in before the hen exlpoit is ran so i make sure nothing is in the usb ports but it its early firmware expect a few bugs

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Guys u r missing the bigger picture ? if more people report that the system fails then it's not a ranodm thing
which means that it will happen to all of us at the end
n just think about that " losing all ur data bcz of the KP or Power off or whatsoever"

what i have notice it crashes when there is a usb plugged in before the hen exlpoit is ran so i make sure nothing is in the usb ports but it its early firmware expect a few bugs

we are talking about the system failure and asking you to initialize ur ps4
so my question to is have suffered a system failure ? bcz is if u did i will consider ur the number 7 to have the system failure

and nothing was connected to the ps4 as my friends said

Last edited:

avfcth0mas

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
Thats the whole point of backing up your databse so its possible to restore everything, I havent heard this happen to a single person yet and I havent had a single crash in 4 weeks of using my system

co5mo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
again dont use rest mode and always close your apps after saving progress

therocker12

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 31, 2018
pls. delete this thread. what op says is nothing more than spreading fear. alone that it happened to 5 "friends" of him shows that his story is a little bit overblown.

yes. with a exploit like this there is always the chance of a fuckup happening sometimes but there is no reason to fearmonger like that. at this point we would know already if it is a widespread problem.

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Thats the whole point of backing up your databse so its possible to restore everything, I havent heard this happen to a single person yet and I havent had a single crash in 4 weeks of using my system

i hvn't had a single system failure in 4 months on4.05 or 4.55 or any time in my life even on 5.05 YET
pack up is not a solution if this is a problems and keeps happen to you in the future 3 times a month or even once a month ...Right?

again dont use rest mode and always close your apps after saving progress

NOOOOO REST MODE .. one of my friends just had a KP for running the HEN and after that KP the system failed to start and he had to initialize his ps4

LLENN

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
just turn off after playing games on ps4 HEN, don't use rest mode

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
just turn off after playing games on ps4 HEN, don't use rest mode

NOOOOO REST MODE .. one of my friends just had a KP for running the HEN and after that KP the system failed to start and he had to initialize his ps4
again you are missing the bigger picture if it's not a random thing than it's a big thing

co5mo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
your logic is flawed anywas, if it is random its huge issue but nothing is random in electronics world

if it is random nobody could prevent it in the future

data corruption is normal when you exit unexpectedly

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
co5mo i have a phat ps4 on 4.05 it used to KP like 8 time out of 10 it was really bad but guess what it never failed the system and nvr crashed my data
if it is not random it might be bcz of some bad bugs and could be fixed .. if its random like my phat on 4.05 that used to KP alot
i thought i might be bcz they all had their ps4 full with games
but one of them had a 1TB and only 500gb was only used and his system crashed anyway

co5mo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
what if i told you it can be because of how the new fw (5.x) handles storage and not the kexploit problem hmm

Reactions: sabasoor

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
co5mo
also offline exploit that was posted for the russia with love guy it might be a reason
but again one of them was using the alazif 0.4.5 and the other was using the stoooged
so i think it has to do with eathir as ur said the system itself or mybe the fpkg dnt go along with the system or maybe the HEN is having a bug since it was only released with one version on 5.05 and it's only 4 weeks old

>> but just think about it if your system crashes once a month wud u like it ? even if u have a back up and stuff
that's why i posted this thread to see if it is a random thing or it happens to more people

co5mo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
it doesn't matter if it happens to one or milion the one occurrence is problem

but what can we do? stop using it? it will eventually get solved and this is not the platform to track bugs and also wrong forum so dont waste your breath

sabasoor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
co5mo if it happens to a big number of people devs will look into it
have been there since the 4.05 and devs always listen if it is a big thing and if it is fixable they will fix it bcz i believe they will
and about wasting my breath it worths it if points out to a big problem
it will eventually get solved? mybe if we don't talk abt it will talk more time however if we do talk abt it i might get fixed sooner if it is fixable

Reactions: Thedeleter

ingrimsch

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
No problems so far, apart from the console sometimes crashing when executing the HEN payload (maybe 1 out of 25-30 times). Using Vortex HEN 1.6 online (rest mode is no problem here, but after resuming the game put to sleep it complains about the license and quits, so no real use for using rest mode anyways... I usually use "turn off" instead). Im using ps4adminv5 online or from esp8266/nodemcu

Last edited:
Reactions: sabasoor

tnt2005

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 12, 2018
did you guys use the early versions of offline host? 4.3 and 4.4 had issues

Dankzor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
lolololol this crap funny asf.... 1. nice English 2. when your system crashes it just restores the system storage then it's all good and 3. I Know what you mean even though it hasn't happened to me thankfully but I'm just acting like I don't to piss you off mwuahahaha

weak007

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
this is an exploit, what do you expect? You have all the rights to play legit anytime. No one is forcing you to use this exploit

thevapinggaymer

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Alabama
It doesn't matter if this scares or "tries" to scare people from using an exploit. I have never had any problems with mine. It could be many differn't things. Computer, electronics etc. are made by humans. There for nothing is perfect. There is always going to be some kind of bug or problem with something. If that means you're scared to use the exploit then you really have no business using it anyways since you might not know much about how exploits and such work.

saaqi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 12, 2018
1: Don't use Mira + Hen, neither the official xvortex 1.6. Only use Xvortex Hen 1.6 that comes with alazif host it has uodate blocker removed and works 5 time better. I do get kernel panics but pretty rarely.

2: Never use REST MODE.

Status
Not open for further replies.