• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

ESP8266 how to make a ps4 exploit .bin file to host and flash

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
How did you go about changing the Hen 2.1.3 to Hen 2.1.3b? Or could you share the files you have of your custom build v6 before they're put into arduino?

I built the V6 myself following this tutorial some months ago and changed SSID and password so the first character was different from my "live" internet and the dns I changed to the two Al Azif is using, so I wouldn't have to change DNS every time I changed networks on my PS4, I could leave that as is and only change network. I regularly test out Al Azif, Darkmodder and ESP8266, so having to remember a completely different password and to change the dns's evertime i changed networks would be a hassle. That's why I prefer to change it in the PS4Exploit.ino before I build in Arduino.

EDIT: Don't worry. After some trial and error I figured it out.

Here it is HEN 2.1.3b payload

https://mega.nz/file/114WRaIQ#opa7gfiMdAoOQdKDMdoIzyaPOgqKQYV6EC0lU4o_euI

Reactions: 25c11b5f3b

kenzy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 24, 2018
@Viggen66 thanks for the ps4 exploit .bin host for esp8266. But can you please provide the one for 4.74 ps4. I mean a bin we can flash on our esp8266.

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
kenzy,

I'm brand new on PS4, I bought my ps4 2 years ago, it came with 5.55, and stayed two years on a cabinet waiting for the release of a new jailbreak, during that time it worked less than 2 hours, so stuff prior to 6.72 I have nothing,

But I have a brand new host released hours ago by Wolf Games 6.72, for me one of the most eye candy host out there, is almost the same as Leeful because same kernel exploit from sleirsgoevy, so exactly the same under the hood but different presentation.

https://mega.nz/file/glAkEDaR#JJuANHVLP3O6hcjNDouGaJe3KaKxbHrSy52fYslpZoo

Reactions: Xepec

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
@Viggen66 thanks for the ps4 exploit .bin host for esp8266. But can you please provide the one for 4.74 ps4. I mean a bin we can flash on our esp8266.
Tbh your be much better off just updating to 5.05 very stable jb more reliable then 6.72 and you can back port most games
Personally I'm on 6.72 and had no problems with it
Just remember to update your ps4 offline via usb to 5.05 or 6.72

Reactions: Xepec

kenzy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 24, 2018
Tbh your be much better off just updating to 5.05 very stable jb more reliable then 6.72 and you can back port most games
Just remember to update your ps4 offline via usb to
I can't update to 5.05 because I have a broken bd.
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
kenzy,

I'm brand new on PS4, I bought my ps4 2 years ago, it came with 5.55, and stayed two years on a cabinet waiting for the release of a new jailbreak, during that time it worked less than 2 hours, so stuff prior to 6.72 I have nothing,

But I have a brand new host released hours ago by Wolf Games 6.72, for me one of the most eye candy host out there, is almost the same as Leeful because same kernel exploit from sleirsgoevy, so exactly the same under the hood but different presentation.

https://mega.nz/file/glAkEDaR#JJuANHVLP3O6hcjNDouGaJe3KaKxbHrSy52fYslpZoo
k thanks but does it cache offline

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018

k thanks but does it cache offline
This does not matter you can still update without a bd there are lots of tutorials on YouTube just Google update ps4 without bd
I can remember a few years back I updated a ps4 on 4.xx to 5.05 without a bd

Have a look at this

kenzy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 24, 2018
This does not matter you can still update without a bd there are lots of tutorials on YouTube just Google update ps4 without bd
I can remember a few years back I updated a ps4 on 4.xx to 5.05 without a bd

Have a look at this

K thanks.

laz305

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 2, 2020
Nobody has done v9b yet? I’m gonna give it a try. If I can follow the guide and do it I’ll post it

Can I change the dns/ip and wifi name and password? If so can you tell me what exactly those each are cuz I do a search and come up with a few so not sure which do I change. Thanks I think I can do this lol

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Nobody has done v9b yet? I’m gonna give it a try. If I can follow the guide and do it I’ll post it

Can I change the dns/ip and wifi name and password? If so can you tell me what exactly those each are cuz I do a search and come up with a few so not sure which do I change. Thanks I think I can do this lol
Leeful is still on v8 on his github?

laz305

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 2, 2020

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Reactions: laz305

laz305

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 2, 2020
Done pre-made leeful v9 a&b for fw 6.72 see page one
awesome thanks for that. I'm not able to do this. Can you do it for me please? He made this custom for me

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
something new from leeful looks nice
pre-made leeful newstyle for fw 6.72

laz305

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 2, 2020
image is to big do you have one under 1.5mb as that one is almost 2mb and the esp8266 only has 4mb storage leaves no
room for the exploit lol
just give a https link to the image
You sure? I put all files in gzip and the whole folder was under 4mb. Well I don’t think he set it up to do that but if you know how sure I got np using a link for image
https://picfiles.alphacoders.com/369/36972.jpg

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
You sure? I put all files in gzip and the whole folder was under 4mb. Well I don’t think he set it up to do that but if you know how sure I got np using a link for image
html file can not be zipped its 1.8mb as it will not work
pre-made leeful v9b for fw 6.72 matrix bg page one for download

laz305

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 2, 2020

Hey thanks a ton I really appreciate ya doing that for me. I'd really like to learn how to do it myself. Is there any way you can make a video or maybe add pics to the steps?
view

Last edited:

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Hey thanks a ton I really appreciate ya doing that for me. I'd really like to learn how to do it myself. Is there any way you can make a video or maybe add pics to the steps?
view

Dont have time today I'll upload some screenshots tomorrow :thumbsup:

laz305

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 2, 2020

darksoftware password is not working for it