• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

ESP8266 how to make a ps4 exploit .bin file to host and flash

onepeacemaker

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 22, 2020
I'm working on an exploit host for the ESP32, I have everything working except for the redirect. I can use the web browser and get to the exploit host, but the best practice seems to be to use the users manual shortcut.
thank you for your sharing.

Darkmodder have new exploit host yesterday. he have claimed it is more stable, less KP. could you help to create it for esp version? thanks again.

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
Reactions: pyaesonemin

shrish

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 23, 2020
leefulv8.bin is not caching up on my ps4. any help?

fuzbean

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 16, 2020
I've been having great success with Leeful v.6 on my ESP, between 90 and 100%. Now, it doesn't work anymore. Failed 7-8 times in a row. Any suggestions? Reflash my ESP with version 6 or with a newer one?

GraFfiX420

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 1, 2020
thank you for your sharing.

Darkmodder have new exploit host yesterday. he have claimed it is more stable, less KP. could you help to create it for esp version? thanks again.

I actually have it ready to go, but I'm not sure there's really a demand for it. Does anyone want an exploit host for the ESP32?

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
I've been having great success with Leeful v.6 on my ESP, between 90 and 100%. Now, it doesn't work anymore. Failed 7-8 times in a row. Any suggestions? Reflash my ESP with version 6 or with a newer one?
just try clearing your cache on ps4 first
you have nothing to lose from trying leeful v7 or v8 or @Viggen66 as you can just reflash v6 just remember to clear your cache on ps4 when trying a new exploit
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
I actually have it ready to go, but I'm not sure there's really a demand for it. Does anyone want an exploit host for the ESP32?
post a link and i'll post it on page 1
it is really fast. many thanks!
different models of the ps4 have varied success rates fat/slim/pro and so on unfortunately its not a case of one size fits all if you know what i mean
this is why i post different version of the exploit its just a matter of flashing one give it a try if it doesnt work very well just clear your cache flash a different exploit and give it a go for myself i have good success with leeful v6 ive got a ps4 slim

Last edited:

rodrot

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Leeful version 6 has stopped working for me as well on my slim. Jailbreak fails every time now after working fine for nearly a month. 6.72 jailbreak sucks and is extremely unstable. Wish to hell I would've stayed on 5.05.

Last edited:

tonguak890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
friends who can make a .bin of this host please
https://mega.nz/file/HT4WgLoL#QK0I1PhRDy3H8BKayHTdKvEhCjxoBIfGXeWGqifj_Jo
https://mega.nz/file/ybwkXSBD#GhWcD08vV1xDs-aKowzaSNr4-NrDsWW3dDtgx6yR6rA
since the usb process does not work for me and it has given me several kp when trying to cache from pendrive it is more comfortable from esp8266

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
I have same problem :(
you must clear you cache and try and re-cache the exploit
also re-flash your esp8266 with v8 or just use a different .bin from page 1

Reactions: pyaesonemin

ravihpa

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Thanx a lot @prb for your help creating these. Really appreciate it. But 1fichier is such a bad host. My IDM accidentally caught the download and now it's making me wait 1 hour.

A Mega or Gdrive link would be so much better. Anyways, I'll try getting the v8 again in about 55 mins. Thanx again :)

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Thanx a lot @prb for your help creating these. Really appreciate it. But 1fichier is such a bad host. My IDM accidentally caught the download and now it's making me wait 1 hour.

A Mega or Gdrive link would be so much better. Anyways, I'll try getting the v8 again in about 55 mins. Thanx again :)
I use it because I have real debrid it bypasses waiting time and if you use kodi you can get great 4k movies with no buffering

ive put all 16 in one download see page 1

Last edited:
Reactions: ravihpa

cedou

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 8, 2018
I use it because I have real debrid it bypasses waiting time and if you use kodi you can get great 4k movies with no buffering

ive put all 16 in one download see page 1
Hi Prb, leeful released 5 host this night, please is it possible to have them ( or at less the version 9b and v6-mod) available in esp version ?
Thanks in advance

edit : host 9b : https://gbatemp.net/attachments/v9b-newjb-rar.229915/
V6 mod : https://gbatemp.net/attachments/v6-mod-rar.229911/

Last edited:

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
host 9b had to remove gta hacks because it won't fit on an esp 8266, don't know if Prb can make it possible

https://mega.nz/file/l9JGwJTZ#-CIBKsx88DqPDZuZFaaJpRSdZthc3KpYCLonLOq_RWc

V6 mod

https://mega.nz/file/p4AwGL6T#wVj4oofEbuM3RsSdKadmX6wRGtEgArNXf0X6gqp0FiQ

In each way, V6 Mod is the best one, proven to be the most stable Leeful has ever made, also he didn't change Hen 2.1.3 to the newest Hen 2.1.3b which address the Trophy bug, which I have replaced on this esp8266 version.

Also Leeful address the initial lag PS4 home faces with this new sleirsgoevy's 9th October Exploit, there's a trick, after sucessful exploit, press L2 and L1 and the lag is gone, I have already tried and it works.

Last edited:

cedou

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 8, 2018
host 9b had to remove gta hacks because it won't fit on an esp 8266, don't know if Prb can make it possible

https://mega.nz/file/l9JGwJTZ#-CIBKsx88DqPDZuZFaaJpRSdZthc3KpYCLonLOq_RWc

V6 mod

In each way, V6 Mod is the best one, proven to be the most stable Leeful has ever made, also he didn't change Hen 2.1.3 to the newest Hen 2.1.3b which address the Trophy bug, which I have replaced on this esp8266 version.

Also Leeful address the initial lag PS4 home faces with this new sleirsgoevy's 9th October Exploit, there's a trick, after sucessful exploit, press L2 and L1 and the lag is gone, I have already tried and it works.

Thank you Viggen !

ravihpa

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
V6 mod

Thank you SO MUCH @Viggen66 for the .bin file and for the info. I just updated my PS4 Pro (CUH-7116B) to 6.72 and I took your suggestion and I'm using the V6 mod and the whole thing is working PERFECTLY! The PS4 update went well, it automatically rebuilt my 5.05 older games database, the V6 loaded up perfectly, it cached automatically, Exploit+Hen worked great as I played a couple of games. I also checked out WebRTE and loaded up some cheats and they worked great :biggrin:

All in all, I am so happy everything went so well. Thanx a lot for creating the .bin file and sharing it with us. Really appreciate the effort buddy.

Thanx also goes to @prb for creating this thread and helping us out so much.

Keep up the amazing work guys. Cya around :)

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you SO MUCH @Viggen66 for the .bin file and for the info. I just updated my PS4 Pro (CUH-7116B) to 6.72 and I took your suggestion and I'm using the V6 mod and the whole thing is working PERFECTLY! The PS4 update went well, it automatically rebuilt my 5.05 older games database, the V6 loaded up perfectly, it cached automatically, Exploit+Hen worked great as I played a couple of games. I also checked out WebRTE and loaded up some cheats and they worked great :biggrin:

All in all, I am so happy everything went so well. Thanx a lot for creating the .bin file and sharing it with us. Really appreciate the effort buddy.

Thanx also goes to @prb for creating this thread and helping us out so much.

Keep up the amazing work guys. Cya around :)
No problem sorry I didn't have the time to compile it for you myself @Viggen66 is my backup person for this thread
Glad you got it sorted

25c11b5f3b

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 6, 2020

How did you go about changing the Hen 2.1.3 to Hen 2.1.3b? Or could you share the files you have of your custom build v6 before they're put into arduino?

I built the V6 myself following this tutorial some months ago and changed SSID and password so the first character was different from my "live" internet and the dns I changed to the two Al Azif is using, so I wouldn't have to change DNS every time I changed networks on my PS4, I could leave that as is and only change network. I regularly test out Al Azif, Darkmodder and ESP8266, so having to remember a completely different password and to change the dns's evertime i changed networks would be a hassle. That's why I prefer to change it in the PS4Exploit.ino before I build in Arduino.

EDIT: Don't worry. After some trial and error I figured it out.

Last edited:

tonguak890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
I do not understand what is achieved by pressing l1 plus l2 to me it works normal as all the exploits of which delay they speak could explain better