• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

ESP8266 how to make a ps4 exploit .bin file to host and flash

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
I used to use c0d3m4st4 exploit, but lately I'm getting lots of KP after 10 minutes, what is the most stable exploit now?
Use the first one on the list esp8266leeful v6 use load exploit and hen option

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
prb,

thanks for the tip, you indeed are right, leeful v6 is indeed more stable than others, good thing it caches the exploit from the ESP8266 and remains there intact, good to transfer games through lan, also fan threshold, indeed ps4 has a rubbish cooling system, just to keep at 60 degree, the fan have to roam up so high.
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
prb,

Mohammad has updated his exploit

https://mohammadfade.github.io/new672/#
prb,

Don't know if I'm asking too much, but on latest Mohammad Fade exploit, it has some dynamic matrix wallpaper, can you delete that wallpaper to some solid one, to avoid using unnecessary system resources, btw this exploit works fine, and it has a new hen to added settings, to remove user's data etc

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
prb,

thanks for the tip, you indeed are right, leeful v6 is indeed more stable than others, good thing it caches the exploit from the ESP8266 and remains there intact, good to transfer games through lan, also fan threshold, indeed ps4 has a rubbish cooling system, just to keep at 60 degree, the fan have to roam up so high.
prb,

Mohammad has updated his exploit

https://mohammadfade.github.io/new672/#
prb,

Don't know if I'm asking too much, but on latest Mohammad Fade exploit, it has some dynamic matrix wallpaper, can you delete that wallpaper to some solid one, to avoid using unnecessary system resources, btw this exploit works fine, and it has a new hen to added settings, to remove user's data etc

Yes you can best to edit the index.html with notepad++
They is a link in my thread
You need to convert your image using https://www.base64-image.de
And just copy the output to the index.html file replacing the original usually the image data is at the top of the index.html file

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
prb,

I'm following your tutorial, and only creating bin files of 300kb which is not enough, my doubts are:

1) On the ESPS4ExploitServer-master, just remove all files from Data folder and put new files right? nothing else? gzip files just enought to fit on 4 megs, will work as uncompress?
2) Insert Arduino plugin on Documents\Tools\ and run package_esp8266com_index.json to insert information about all boards, I choose "NodeMCU 0.9" is this the correct one? When I make the bin file only 300 kbytes, what am I doing wrong, where it should be at least 1.5 megs?

Sorry I'm very newbie on this.

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
prb,

I'm following your tutorial, and only creating bin files of 300kb which is not enough, my doubts are:

1) On the ESPS4ExploitServer-master, just remove all files from Data folder and put new files right? nothing else? gzip files just enought to fit on 4 megs, will work as uncompress?
2) Insert Arduino plugin on Documents\Tools\ and run package_esp8266com_index.json to insert information about all boards, I choose "NodeMCU 0.9" is this the correct one? When I make the bin file only 300 kbytes, what am I doing wrong, where it should be at least 1.5 megs?

Sorry I'm very newbie on this.
You need to make sure you boot arduino as followed when flashing
boot PS4Exploit.ino (arduino icon) thats inside your working folder PS4Exploit or it will not see your file and won't flash
select your board in tools / board
then select flash size 4mb (fs 3mb ota 512kb) tools / flash size

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
prb,

I'm doing and following your tutorial step by step, and only getting 300kb bin file don't know if it is because I'm using portable arduino app, but I go to open and choose "PS4Exploit.ino" it seems arduino is not packing the files from the Folder Data.

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
unamigos quien puede subir los .bin con las ultimas actualizacion de darkmodder que se vve que es muy estable
que alguien suba algun tutorial explicando en video que no entiendo el tutorial porfavor
darkmmoddervc.bin is already on the download list above just download it but i would use the leeful v6 more stable
and sorry no video tutorial

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
prb,

My arduino is not adding the data folder, following everything you told, on the sketch menu how to add data?

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
dont use portable arduino app need full install

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
prb,

It was all my fault, I'm sorry for that, I forgot that there is two flashes, one for the WIFI settings and other for the Data on the Tools > ESP8266 Sketch Data Upload, only doing first flash.

You can't add subfolder on data?

Final question, how to flash Data + Wifi Settings into a single bin file?

Last edited:

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
prb,

It was all my fault, I'm sorry for that, I forgot that there is two flashes, one for the WIFI settings and other for the Data on the Tools > ESP8266 Sketch Data Upload, only doing first flash.

You can't add subfolder on data?

Final question, how to flash Data + Wifi Settings into a single bin file?
just follow the end part of the guide make sure you unhide pc

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
For those who want to try already made my own host, it has the latest hens 2.1.3, 2.2.0 and 2.2.2

https://mega.nz/file/gwAyGIQI#a3OqRl-LATP5dM3BYAc3A5Oc1gCb_-o059Xu1nRmhkM
good work mate nice to see you worked it out
just a little tip if you are testing an exploit you only need to flash the data with arduino not the wifi sketch as it does not over write wifi sketch

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
prb,

yes thanks for the tip, only data, as the wifi sktechis always the same thanks

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
tonguark890

I know of devcrono host, is not worth it porting to esp8266, all hen from that host is on my esp8266 host, hen 2.1.3, 2.2 and 2.2.2, just forget about those fancy sites with lots of graphics and eye candy, what's mettar is the kernel exploit java script, that's what is causing the kernel exploits and instability, all rest is just snake oil, using chronos or my esp8266 is the same.
tonguak890,

Here is a bin file with cronos exploits and hen, is the same as crono dreambox ps4 v9.5, but without the fancy look and eye candy, also sucessful loads are in Brazilian, for me works worst than the first one.

https://mega.nz/file/E8pjhIYS#5zoq0FBwkfL19fLWW1zHV7vhmw2leZ0Sw3jDNtQfZ7Q

tonguak890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "tonguak890, publicación: 129932, miembro: 14389"] [QUOTE = "Viggen66, publicación: 129882, miembro: 86451"] tonguark890

Sé de devcrono host, no vale la pena portarlo a esp8266, todas las gallinas de ese host están en mi host esp8266, hen 2.1.3, 2.2 y 2.2.2, simplemente olvídate de esos sitios elegantes con muchos gráficos y atractivos para la vista , lo que mettar es el script java del kernel exploit, eso es lo que está causando el kernel exploits y la inestabilidad, todo el resto es solo aceite de serpiente, use chronos o mi esp8266 es lo mismo.
- Las publicaciones se fusionaron automáticamente - ¡No publiques dos veces! -
tonguak890,

Aquí hay un archivo bin con cronos exploits y hen, es el mismo que crono dreambox ps4 v9.5, pero sin la apariencia elegante y los ojos dulces, también las cargas exitosas están en brasileño, para mí funciona peor que el primero.

https://mega.nz/file/E8pjhIYS#5zoq0FBwkfL19fLWW1zHV7vhmw2leZ0Sw3jDNtQfZ7Q [/ QUOTE]
Y [/ QUOTE]
Aaaa razon estuve probando su archivo bin y está muy bien pero mi pregunta es porque no puso el hack y hen juntos habría perfecto así lo otro que probe el v7 de leeful y podría portar ese hack por favor está mucho más estable que el V6 saludos y
amigos quien puede portar el de leeful v7 al esp8266 por favor

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
tonguak890,

Leeful V7 is unstable as you can see here,from the user Garrus Vakarian

There's also an online exploit which works very well made in this website

https://saintcarl.github.io/672v2/

Already saw it has the same exploit java for kernel as my first esp8266, is probably the most stable until now, btw is excellent this web exploit

Last edited:

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
added leeful v7
added Viggen66

Reactions: tonguak890

tonguak890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
creo que me quedare con el bin del usuario viggen66 es lo mas estable hasta ahora desde que lo prove nunca he tenido un kp o fallo
[QUOTE = "prb, publicación: 130019, miembro: 26053"] se agregó leeful v7
agregó Viggen66 [/ QUOTE]
Friend I was testing your bin of leeful v7 and it does not save the cache I have downloaded it several times and flawed and it does not save cache, could you fix it please
Amigo, estaba probando tu bin de leeful v7 y no guarda el caché Lo he descargado varias veces y tiene fallas y no guarda el caché, ¿podrías arreglarlo por favor?

Reactions: GraFfiX420

GraFfiX420

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 1, 2020
creo que me quedare con el bin del usuario viggen66 es lo mas estable hasta ahora desde que lo prove nunca he tenido un kp o fallo
Friend I was testing your bin of leeful v7 and it does not save the cache I have downloaded it several times and flawed and it does not save cache, could you fix it please
Amigo, estaba probando tu bin de leeful v7 y no guarda el caché Lo he descargado varias veces y tiene fallas y no guarda el caché, ¿podrías arreglarlo por favor?

I'm experiencing this as well. I ported over some code and made a version for the ESP32, and it caches fine.