• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

ESP8266 how to make a ps4 exploit .bin file to host and flash

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
first you need some apps

first install arduino and 7zip

unzip ESPS4ExploitServer-master to desktop and delete everything in the data folder this is your working folder (PS4Exploit/data/PS4Exploit.ino)
[IMG]

now unpack host files to your desktop we need a flat file system so no folders take everthing out of folders open 7zip and compress all files individually to gzip format and place them in the data folder including the index.html file this will reduce the size so it will fit on the 4mb flash of the esp8266 (2.6mb useable for exploit files)
[IMG]

First we need to set it up unzip and place arduino plugin in documents/arduino/tools make folder named tools
[IMG]

then run arduino and goto file / preferences and insert (http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json) into the additional boards manager urls
[IMG]

now goto tools / board / board manager and install esp8266 by esp8266 community we only need to do this for the setup
[IMG]

plug in your board
Now boot PS4Exploit.ino (arduino icon) thats inside your working folder PS4Exploit
first select your board in tools / board
[IMG]

then select flash size 4mb (fs 3mb ota 512kb) works for me in tools / flash size
[IMG]

then select port for me it is com 8 in tools / port
[IMG]

now we flash the board
select tools / esp8266 sketch data upload (let it finish and make a note of the flash address something like 0x00100000)
[IMG]

now select sketch / upload (let it finish and make a note of the flash address something like 0x00000000)
[IMG]
we can now test on ps4 plug esp8266 into ps4 or any live usb port setup internet ps4exploit password hackmyps4 custom setting manual DNS primary DNS 10.13.37.1 leave everthing else as default
now goto user guild and run exploit

Last edited by a moderator:

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
darkmoddervc esp8266 .bin added
sleirsgoevy esp8266 .bin added
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
leeful v4 esp8266 .bin added
very stable

Last edited:

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
Thanks prb, exploiting through esp8266 does it make more prone to success?

Reactions: kenzy

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks prb, exploiting through esp8266 does it make more prone to success?
I would have to say yes must be something to do with the stability of the network and the speed of the esp8266 flash

Reactions: meatwod and dankell

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Old is the original
Last is the previous
And the latest is the current one

Reactions: kards

dankell

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 21, 2018
Thanks for your work @prb Please could you add pre-made leeful v5 for fw 6.72
Thank you for your help and support. Really appreciate these ESP files to test . THANK YOU Sir

Best Regards,

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for your work @prb Please could you add pre-made leeful v5 for fw 6.72
Thank you for your help and support. Really appreciate these ESP files to test . THANK YOU Sir

Best Regards,
added leeful v5
added pre-made ESP8266XploitHost v2.84f c0d3m4st4 for 6.72 only
UNOFFICIAL VERSION that i removed all other fw and stuff not related to 6.72

Reactions: dankell

dankell

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 21, 2018
Thank you @prb Really appreciate your help.

Best Regards,

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you @prb Really appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
added leeful v6 with working debug and hen
added esp8266xpolithost v2.84g (unofficial version)
added pre-made leeful hen only exploit

Reactions: dankell

82e11df25f

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 6, 2020
@prb So glad I found this thread! I saw you commenting on the psxhax forum that you had made this for ESP8266 and I replied to you asking how you did it and if you could share it. Got an alert later, so thought you had answered, but it was from the mods saying "This user has been banned, please do not reply..... something, something I forgot", used your v6 by leeful ESP8266 bin file and it's working great so far!

Reactions: prb

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
@prb So glad I found this thread! I saw you commenting on the psxhax forum that you had made this for ESP8266 and I replied to you asking how you did it and if you could share it. Got an alert later, so thought you had answered, but it was from the mods saying "This user has been banned, please do not reply..... something, something I forgot", used your v6 by leeful ESP8266 bin file and it's working great so far!

No problem psxhax moderates are just ridiculous ban people for just replying to a post luckily we have darksoftware.net this site is the best around

MrFaTTo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
I have a question about the file compression with 7zip, after you compress them do you have to rename the file or rename it in the index.html file?

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
I have a question about the file compression with 7zip, after you compress them do you have to rename the file or rename it in the index.html file?
No just use 7zip and gzip all files individually except for the index.html dont rename anything
Also dont forget we need a flat file system no folders
added mohammadfade new

Reactions: PSXtheme

PSXtheme

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2020
A YouTube tutorial will be much appreciated?

Reactions: FrancesMar

Kameo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 16, 2020
Nice work mate, wanted to know how to make my own and your tutorial just came really handy.

FrancesMar

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 27, 2020
A YouTube tutorial will be much appreciated?
Yeah man, i tried this guide but didn't work, made everything and i finished with no errors, but when i try it it doesn't even create the PS4XPLOIT wifi network

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Yeah man, i tried this guide but didn't work, made everything and i finished with no errors, but when i try it it doesn't even create the PS4XPLOIT wifi network

Boot arduino from inside your working folder PS4Exploit that should sort out your sketch (wifi) inside the PS4Exploit you have a data folder and a PS4Exploit.ino (arduino icon) boot this one
Boot arduino from inside your working folder PS4Exploit that should sort out your sketch (wifi) inside the PS4Exploit you have a data folder and a PS4Exploit.ino (arduino icon) boot this one

made a couple of small changes to guide
added pre-made darkmoddervc latest update for fw 6.72

Last edited:

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
I used to use c0d3m4st4 exploit, but lately I'm getting lots of KP after 10 minutes, what is the most stable exploit now?