• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

ESP8266 how to make a ps4 exploit .bin file to host and flash

adit

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
come back in 10 mins
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
added leeful v8 (hen 2.1.3B)
thanks a lot mate

Reactions: prb

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
Always like better leeful builds, gives me for confidence
It seems V8 has some issues, doesn't work for some users

GraFfiX420

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 1, 2020
Always like better leeful builds, gives me for confidence
It seems V8 has some issues, doesn't work for some users

It did work for me, but it took two tries, with v6 it always worked for me. Thanks for everyone working on this!

tonguak890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
leeful v8 No me funciona, no guarda el caché con v7, sucedió lo mismo, por favor arréglalo
Leeful v8 does not work for me, it does not save the cache with the v7, the same thing happened, please fix it

szape

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 19, 2018
Hello!

Is it possible to enable FTP on ESP8266? It would be easier to upload newer files than flash the board again every time?

Thanks in advance.

V8 is not working for me it stucks at 5% caching.

Last edited:

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Hello!

Is it possible to enable FTP on ESP8266? It would be easier to upload newer files than flash the board again every time?

Thanks in advance.

V8 is not working for me it stucks at 5% caching.
Did you clear your cache before using v8

If you add files via ftp it slows down the esp 8266 as it's not like a usb drive or hard drive esp 8266 a is flash memory and as so every file has a flash address

szape

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 19, 2018
Did you clear your cache before using v8

If you add files via ftp it slows down the esp 8266 as it's not like a usb drive or hard drive esp 8266 a is flash memory and as so every file has a flash address
Yes, cleared cache. Meanwhile I've made a custom ESP based on Leeful_ESP8266_HOST_v3.5.bin and it works perfectly. :) Simply gzipped all .js, deleted all files on ESP via FTP, uploaded new files and that's it.

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Yes, cleared cache. Meanwhile I've made a custom ESP based on Leeful_ESP8266_HOST_v3.5.bin and it works perfectly. :) Simply gzipped all .js, deleted all files on ESP via FTP, uploaded new files and that's it.
Glad its working but I must say it's not a good idea to replace files like that your have bad data sections on the flash that can cause instability and break the exploit this is why when you update any bios style flash it does a full erase and flash deleting and a full erase are two completely different things
This is why I do not recommend people update there flash via ftp

szape

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 19, 2018
Glad its working but I must say it's not a good idea to replace files like that your have bad data sections on the flash that can cause instability and break the exploit this is why when you update any bios style flash it does a full erase and flash deleting and a full erase are two completely different things
This is why I do not recommend people update there flash via ftp

But this does work but only online mode. Cached mode always makes KP. Do you know how to remove caching? I've made a custom html file and deleted cache.manifest but no luck so far.

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
But this does work but only online mode. Cached mode always makes KP. Do you know how to remove caching? I've made a custom html file and deleted cache.manifest but no luck so far.
If you have removed cache.manifest and delete the entry
In the html it should not be a problem
But using the ftp method that you are doing does not erase the original files on the flash deleting something from any device just removes the paths to the file not the file itself
Tbh if I was you I would just reflash using my method
I'm using leeful v6 super stable with the exploit and hen together option

szape

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 19, 2018
If you have removed cache.manifest and delete the entry
In the html it should not be a problem
But using the ftp method that you are doing does not erase the original files on the flash deleting something from any device just removes the paths to the file not the file itself
Tbh if I was you I would just reflash using my method
I'm using leeful v6 super stable with the exploit and hen together option

Okay, thanks. :) Used V6 but the trophy bug annoyed me, now it's working with the V8 version.

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Okay, thanks. :) Used V6 but the trophy bug annoyed me, now it's working with the V8 version.
Nice

Viggen66

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2020
Caching the host files is more prone to KP? Always online ESP will work better?
Updated my host with latest payloads, for me the best kernel exploit is from DarkModderVC, is the most stable, hen on this host has the trophy bug fixed.

https://mega.nz/file/5kRXRC5R#i-ABL0HUlcSzZ30VBI7EqDiucXsxWUTM6pEEjJL_KCY

Reactions: pyaesonemin

GraFfiX420

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 1, 2020
Thanks everyone that's worked on these exploit hosts, they are really nice for portability etc. I have a question, possibly for the OP, but maybe someone else will have the answer too. I'm trying to duplicate the effect of redirecting manuals.playstation.n*t to the exploit host itself. Using the standard arduino esp8266 DNS library with captive portal, I have been unsuccessful in making this work. Does anyone have a link to a working example sketch or a modified DNS library for the ESP8266 that will server this purpose?

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks everyone that's worked on these exploit hosts, they are really nice for portability etc. I have a question, possibly for the OP, but maybe someone else will have the answer too. I'm trying to duplicate the effect of redirecting manuals.playstation.n*t to the exploit host itself. Using the standard arduino esp8266 DNS library with captive portal, I have been unsuccessful in making this work. Does anyone have a link to a working example sketch or a modified DNS library for the ESP8266 that will server this purpose?
so what is it you are trying to do exactly and why ?
Caching the host files is more prone to KP? Always online ESP will work better?
Updated my host with latest payloads, for me the best kernel exploit is from DarkModderVC, is the most stable, hen on this host has the trophy bug fixed.

https://mega.nz/file/5kRXRC5R#i-ABL0HUlcSzZ30VBI7EqDiucXsxWUTM6pEEjJL_KCY
updated

GraFfiX420

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 1, 2020
so what is it you are trying to do exactly and why ?

updated

I'm working on an exploit host for the ESP32, I have everything working except for the redirect. I can use the web browser and get to the exploit host, but the best practice seems to be to use the users manual shortcut.

karaerdi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 25, 2020
Thankyou Teşekkürler