• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods

RoxsasII

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 26, 2018
Hi, it's just a great tool. compliments.... I wanted to ask you a question: could you include games, nier automata? only and exclusively to complete the final E. otherwise for ps4 jailbreak is impossible ... thanks

Krockyw

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2018
Hey all. I'm having problems with attach, sending payload works but when I attach it gives me message "an existing connection was forcibly closed" any help is appreciated. Thanks

Darkbloodline

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hey can you please add monster hunter world CUSA7708 version 2.0 cheats since the CUSA seems to already have 2.0 cheats while 7708 doesn't,Thanks!

ps4lover

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
i got this error :(

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    101.2 KB · Views: 44

billubaddshah

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 19, 2018
Please add mafia 3 cheats in your trainer....

billubaddshah

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 19, 2018
Looks like after you attached, sometime after you lost connection. Try reattaching.

Just did ;)
Thank You Bro and in unlimited health of farcry 5 after i turn unlimited health on it just freeze the game then i have to restart the console....

batmanXiv11

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 25, 2018
Please bro can you make for
CUSA07708 monster hunter world 2.0?

GlassICE

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
i'm ashamed of myself
why did i pay for that stupid SAVEWIZARD MAX when i can have this for free :(
uhhhhh i'm gross :(

GlassICE

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
PS:
Please can i have Infinite Ammo for Doom?
Thanks

RiPPERD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 9, 2018
can someone please guide me through making cheats... im not a n00b but i am with ps4... made plenty of cheats before just not up to date with it all.
this tool is great but none of the CUSA ID's or game versions match mine... causes crashes lags etc... i will contribute all my cheats to forum/app for others to use too.

Crispy81

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
I cannot get this application to work, I've tried everything. I fire up my ps4, do the exploit webpage, which says "You're good to go". Then I use the web browser again, and it says "Waiting for payload". Then I fire up the game I want. Then I fire up the trainer, put in my PS4's IP address, choose the game I want, the select "Attach", and then it throws up the error "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it". I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

RiPPERD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 9, 2018
I cannot get this application to work, I've tried everything. I fire up my ps4, do the exploit webpage, which says "You're good to go". Then I use the web browser again, and it says "Waiting for payload". Then I fire up the game I want. Then I fire up the trainer, put in my PS4's IP address, choose the game I want, the select "Attach", and then it throws up the error "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it". I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Yeah this has been happening to me lately too... the way around it is to load vtxhen or whatever you use then exit browser
now open browser again and goto BINLOADER just the standard one
now on pc/laptop goto the app and click send payload
works fine then

Crispy81

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
Managed to get it working. I've tried a few games, and codes generally work, although some 1hit kill/infinite health codes causes some games to freeze after a level. Also the Diablo 3 codes do not work at all. CUSA and game version are correct.

RiPPERD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 9, 2018
Managed to get it working. I've tried a few games, and codes generally work, although some 1hit kill/infinite health codes causes some games to freeze after a level. Also the Diablo 3 codes do not work at all. CUSA and game version are correct.

There are quite a few issues i find with all cheat engines for ps4... most of my games dont match the CUSA ID but even the ones that do still crash my game... no idea why... with the community trainer and far cry 5... that matches my CUSA ID but as you said health cheat crashes game instantly... i have to you CHT file and PS4 CHEATER 1.4.5 to get health and ammo for FC5 but even with that i get issues sometimes like instead of it saying eboot.bin etc i get PP and some other crap that dont actually work so i have to then use 1.4.7 but this version lags badly on both laptop and ps4... think there are quite a few issues with these modding tools that need ironing out really... im trying to get my head around how to make cheats myself as i used to do the ps3 modding via modding the actual game files like the mega trainer i made for dead rising 2 (first ps3 trainer ever) but not so much of an option at the moment for ps4.

These trainer apps need to have multiple pointers for different game versions too

Crispy81

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
I hope the person who created Artemis cheat app on PS3 does a PS4 version.

Johnathan Murrill

One day I will Jailbreak My Life
회원 | Member
Sep 1, 2018
United States
Can we get some jrpg support games like Tales of Berseria/Zesteria Final Fantasy and Star Ocean. I wish I could use my Save Wizard to save edit these games, but can't copy save files unless I update the firmware to log into psn at least once.

Last edited:

Marvin Freeman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 6, 2018
cant wait until 5.55 come out

snake88

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 20, 2018
è possibile qualche cheat per assassins creed rogue?