• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods

Magtangs

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 14, 2018
Uh .. how do you install it ?

maskipkiss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 7, 2018
Anyone got this to work on The Last Of Us Remastered? I can send the payload over and attach the cheats but when I try and bring the menu up, nothing happens. Help
Instead of using the D-Pad, try using the touch pad (left side of the touch pad for left and so on). That worked for me.

Magtangs

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 14, 2018
Can anyone help please ? I don't know how to install this

Foxworth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
Can anyone help please ? I don't know how to install this
Install what? The trainer? There is no installer. You just click the .exe and run it in the folder you extracted the .zip file from.

indirecty

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Horizon Zero Dawn CE, the Trainer crashes or the game freezes, what's wrong ?

Last edited:
Reactions: saintcarl

tito41

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 2, 2018
thanks for your hard work

DixdrosHD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
Sent payload to my ps4 while only running hen ... crap shut down my ps4 lmaoo smh

Edit: Payload wont send.. Payload Error ... No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

IP is correct and i am on "Awaiting Payload" page, don't know why it's not working.
me too

Panos88

Pr3datoR
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
can i get cheats for god of war cusa7411???

VSully

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 28, 2018
Thanks but the application keeps crashing while Attach to The last of us, errors in .Net Framework.
I have the latest framework installed (4.7.2).

iAmNexus

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
Got a download link for me so I know we use same one?

link of the game? here https://forum.darksoftware.net/threads/resident-evil-origins-collection.209/https://forum.darksoftware.net/threads/resident-evil-origins-collection.209/ but if its cheat I don't have one, I don't know where to look for codes, so I was hoping you had it. :) please tyler. tia!:mariobanana:

Vurtex

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks man

LeMiau

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 24, 2018
Thank You!

aeaa

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
cheat for NFS PAYBACK CUSA05968 in not working :(
fix it please

shaun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 22, 2018
Looks pretty interesting. I'm going to give this a try. Thanks

Douglas

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
It's working on CUSA07410 God Of War.
I also tested at CUSA07408 but it did not work. It would be great if you could

xxbigwixxerxx

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 31, 2018
Nice:facecomgenie:

JailbreakMK

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys,Im new here and I want to jailbreak my ps4.I've never done this and I want to do by myself because in my country jailbreaking is about 50eur.Anyone who can help me.Write in reply or message me on ig:canacevicd. Every help is very thankful :).

woundedangel

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
thanks, appreciated
looking for to work with GOW 4