• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods

faisal

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
thx

batmanXiv11

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 25, 2018
Can you add mods like dbfz and dbxv 2. can you add for another games mods not only for gta v. and can you add for far cry 5 infinite amo.

and if you can fix cheats for nfs payback ai try many times but nothing and you most fix for ac origins infinite healt is not working and for crash bandicoot please can you reply answer?

kefkamaster

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
thx a lot

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
Can you add mods like dbfz and dbxv 2. can you add for another games mods not only for gta v. and can you add for far cry 5 infinite amo.

and if you can fix cheats for nfs payback ai try many times but nothing and you most fix for ac origins infinite healt is not working and for crash bandicoot please can you reply answer?
These cheats should work... you mustn't be on the correct CUSA or version :(

batmanXiv11

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 25, 2018
These cheats should work... you mustn't be on the correct CUSA or version :(
All is corectly version cusa but not working ai tryet many time for nfs payback and ac origins for xp is working but infinite health is not working

MED10

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 26, 2018
thanks a lot it was working & amazing but I can't update from the app .

batmanXiv11

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 25, 2018
Bro on this new update is not working when ai send a payload error is 'apear' Please fix it?

jasonking

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
Here is a trainer for PS4 that I have been working on and it is not 100% just like PS4 modding isn't. I will NOT be adding GTA or COD to this tool. I hope everyone likes it and finds it helpful.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MY TWITTER FOR REAL-TIME UPDATES!
https://www.twitter.com/TylerModsINC

It is possible these cheats work for different CUSA's. Just have to try and see. If you make a working .cht file. (Pointers preferred) I will add them. I just need you to provide CUSA and game version.
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.******Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I cannot stop you, but I do ask out of respect if you guys would not decompile my tool. Thank you.

Make sure you have the correct CUSA and version of a game.

y3LiVQevkPAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

tXmnvV5ECLQeL1pDAAIQgAAEIAABCECgqQTfwqLJCiC5Z4tAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
thks bro

kefkamaster

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
thx

iAmNexus

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
can you add cheat for resident evil hd collection cheat for ammo only, hand gun ammo is fine :D

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
Bro on this new update is not working when ai send a payload error is 'apear' Please fix it?
Please do a full download from the dropbox link. There are new payloads so you do not need to use Mira.

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
can you add cheat for resident evil hd collection cheat for ammo only, hand gun ammo is fine :D
Got a download link for me so I know we use same one?

Crispy81

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
Could you do the same treatment for:

CUSA06314 - Resident Evil Revelations
CUSA01133 - Resident Evil Revelations 2

yugene

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 18, 2018
Thanks!

mike

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
hello tyler can you please make this trainer also an android app so i can inject payload from my cell phone instead of my pc? it will ve the ultimate ps4 trainer bro

Reactions: Chu dori

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
Sent payload to my ps4 while only running hen ... crap shut down my ps4 lmaoo smh

Edit: Payload wont send.. Payload Error ... No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

IP is correct and i am on "Awaiting Payload" page, don't know why it's not working.

Last edited:

AJ170

DKS Member
Donor
Jul 6, 2018
can you update the RE7 (CUSA03842 1.06) mod and the tlou mod (1.09 CUSA00557)

Reactions: ACUstered20

TR3BL1G28

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
Thanks Man a lot!

DenisNapast

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 18, 2018
Please, can you add cheat for Assassin's Creed Origins?
Thanks.

TudorBlue

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
Anyone got this to work on The Last Of Us Remastered? I can send the payload over and attach the cheats but when I try and bring the menu up, nothing happens. Help