• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
Here is a trainer for PS4 that I have been working on and it is not 100% just like PS4 modding isn't. I will NOT be adding GTA or COD to this tool. I hope everyone likes it and finds it helpful.
Trainer support : https://discord.gg/bUEQj9p
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MY TWITTER FOR REAL-TIME UPDATES!
https://www.twitter.com/TylerModsINC

It is possible these cheats work for different CUSA's. Just have to try and see. If you make a working .cht file. (Pointers preferred) I will add them. I just need you to provide CUSA and game version.
Hidden content
Hidden content
Hidden content
I cannot stop you, but I do ask out of respect if you guys would not decompile my tool. Thank you.

Make sure you have the correct CUSA and version of a game.

y3LiVQevkPAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Last edited:

Bucs9115

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 1, 2018
I want to say thank you for your work! This tool looks amazing!

I am having a problem though, after I set up my PS4 to send a payload ( I know it works because I have used PS4 cheater) I click "send payload" the bar fills half way up, and the PS4 crashes. any ideas?

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Here is a trainer for PS4 that I have been working on and it is not 100% just like PS4 modding isn't. I will NOT be adding GTA or COD to this tool. I hope everyone likes it and finds it helpful.
YOU MUST ENABLE MIRA+HEN FIRST TO INJECT THE PAYLOAD

It is possible these cheats work for different CUSA's. Just have to try and see. If you make a working .cht file. (Pointers preferred) I will add them. I just need you to provide CUSA and game version.
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I cannot stop you, but I do ask out of respect if you guys would not decompile my tool. Thank you.

Make sure you have the correct CUSA and version of a game.

y3LiVQevkPAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

tXmnvV5ECLQeL1pDAAIQgAAEIAABCECgqQTfwqLJCiC5Z4tAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Glad to hear that news for RTM on PS4!

I've promoted your thread from an article. And moved to PS4 - News.

One question, would you add RTM for Friday the 13th: Game? Would be great. :)
F13th:Game has the offline mode on update only from 1.24.

HippoAway

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 20, 2018
Nice job.

browseabout

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 27, 2018
Looks pretty interesting. I'm going to give this a try. Thanks

jhonn

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 12, 2018
nice one

batmanXiv11

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 25, 2018
Wow dude is amazing but for nfs payback is not working my nfs payback is exactly 1.00 and cusa i corect but cheats dont want for nfs payback. you most fix something and ad cheats for more games. but this is easy and amazing thx bro

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
Wow dude is amazing but for nfs payback is not working my nfs payback is exactly 1.00 and cusa i corect but cheats dont want for nfs payback. you most fix something and ad cheats for more games. but this is easy and amazing thx bro
I update every day man adding the most popular to least popular with what i'm given. NFS cheats work, as you mustn't be on the correct CUSA or version

batmanXiv11

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 25, 2018
I update every day man adding the most popular to least popular with what i'm given. NFS cheats work, as you mustn't be on the correct CUSA or version
Ai trayet bro all is corect, cusa05986 version 1.00 ai try many times but nothing and dbxv2 all is corect but nothing happen. on far cry 5 is working and crash n.trilogy but with crash works only for lives no boxes or apples ai do all corectly but nothing?

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
Ai trayet bro all is corect, cusa05986 version 1.00 ai try many times but nothing and dbxv2 all is corect but nothing happen. on far cry 5 is working and crash n.trilogy but with crash works only for lives no boxes or apples ai do all corectly but nothing?
I may need to update my DBXV2 Cheats. I'll do that now. But Far Cry is ... no words man... Crash.. I haven't tested any of that . Sorry

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
I may need to update my DBXV2 Cheats. I'll do that now. But Far Cry is ... no words man... Crash.. I haven't tested any of that . Sorry

I just updated it

Reactions: batton1

batmanXiv11

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 25, 2018
Yeah bro nice. ai just tested and it works. but if you can fix for need for speed bro please, tahnk you very much you is the best.

Mangekyou22

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 1, 2018
thanks for your hard work :)
crash doesnt work though...

shaun

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 22, 2018
Thanks

batmanXiv11

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 25, 2018
Can someone help mi please? when ai transfer god of war pkg file on my external hdd" and when is almost finish then they say cannot reac disk something like that many games do that to me not all but someone

Reactions: m.stormkand

max47

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 31, 2018
thx