• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

ESP8266 how to make a ps4 exploit .bin file to host and flash

dimoni

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
Buenas noches, tengo un ESP8266, mi PS4 tiene el FW 5.05, cual seria el bin que tendria que flashear para tener mejores prestaciones?

Gracias

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Prb 7.5x update top of page one
Screenshot-50.png

Reactions: laz305

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Changelog??
Binloader
History blocker
Kernel dumped
Kernel clock
5 gta mods
Some payloads removed fan control as it wasn't working properly but I have fix that now and will update soon

Reactions: Kishan Sohandha

kenzy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 24, 2018
Please I could not find the download link for 7.02 bin, the one with goldhen

pruden

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 1, 2020

esto tambien se puede poner en el esp8266 ?
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Se puede poner ps4 trainer ESP8266…?

max30

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
thanks for this but how do you dump a ps4 game on 7.55 firmware i have done everything right doing theses steps but when i go onto the userguide to dump a game it says there is not enough free system memory it says that when i click on the disc icon which is the dumper tool it has been saying that message for over 3 hours i have tried this and it still says that so i have giving up now to dump a ps4 game cos it keeps saying that message is there any way to fix that prblem i have cleared the broswer history and i have untick the cookies box and cleared the cookies from the history and it stll says that message why cant i just put a ps4 game in the ps4 console and it copys it straght away like the ps3 way you use multiMAN and it copys a ps3 game straght away no problems but there is too many problems with the ps4 exploit i would like to see a ps4 backup manager like the multiMAN for ps3 so is there any thing i can do to dump a ps4 game without getting that error message

Pennandteller

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 11, 2020
hey @prb

I was wondering if you would ever include the todex payload in your 6.72 PS-Phive Pink Style ESP8266 bin as this would be a cool feature to have so we can run this payload if ever needed (due to dead cmos battery as an example)

Unless there is no need to have it included, like are there other solutions to the kernel clock error?

Does HEN 2.1.3b fix the ce-30391-6 error too?

Last edited:

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Soz guys been negotiating the esp8266 lately
Been doing lots of work on the 7.55 exploit
But DON'T UPDATE doesn't bring anything new anyway been working on a new esp8266 6.72 bin
It's like a mega mix of all the best bits from
Leeful's ps-phive/V10/V6mod plus I've added goldhen for you as ps-phive is not compatible with goldhen yes you can load it on ps-phive but the problem is with the way it detects if the exploit has ran you don't want to be running the exploit over and over bad for stability
I try and release it tomorrow :thumbsup:
Prb 6.72 Exploit Menu By Leeful MegaMix With GoldHen ( DOWNLOAD ON PAGE ONE )

This is a mix of leeful's ps-phive / V10 and V6mod
it run's the Exploit manually so load exploit then load your payloads

20210406193149.jpg

tonguak890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
Soz guys been negotiating the esp8266 lately
Been doing lots of work on the 7.55 exploit
But DON'T UPDATE doesn't bring anything new anyway been working on a new esp8266 6.72 bin
It's like a mega mix of all the best bits from
Leeful's ps-phive/V10/V6mod plus I've added goldhen for you as ps-phive is not compatible with goldhen yes you can load it on ps-phive but the problem is with the way it detects if the exploit has ran you don't want to be running the exploit over and over bad for stability
I try and release it tomorrow :thumbsup:
Prb 6.72 Exploit Menu By Leeful MegaMix With GoldHen ( DOWNLOAD ON PAGE ONE )

This is a mix of leeful's ps-phive / V10 and V6mod
it run's the Exploit manually so load exploit then load your payloads

20210406193149.jpg
I tried your Prb 6.72 from Leeful MegaMix with GoldHen and it works great, great job, my friend, the only thing missing for it to be perfect is that it has the option of manual or automatic to load the exploit but otherwise it is perfect.

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
I tried your Prb 6.72 from Leeful MegaMix with GoldHen and it works great, great job, my friend, the only thing missing for it to be perfect is that it has the option of manual or automatic to load the exploit but otherwise it is perfect.
The problem with automatic exploit is the new goldhen payload spoofs in a different way so you can not add a spoof check when loading the menu so if your running goldhen and want to go back to the exploit menu it will try and run the exploit again which is very bad for stability
So atm this is the best way to run the menu with goldhen for maximum stability

Reactions: tonguak890

tonguak890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
The problem with automatic exploit is the new goldhen payload spoofs in a different way so you can not add a spoof check when loading the menu so if your running goldhen and want to go back to the exploit menu it will try and run the exploit again which is very bad for stability
So atm this is the best way to run the menu with goldhen for maximum stability

ok friend in any case it works perfect on my ps4 fat no failure so far I think this will be my permanent host greetings
ok friend in any case it works perfect on my ps4 fat no failure so far I think this will be my permanent host greetings
aunque me preguntaba si podrias crear este .bin sin gold hen con una opcion automatica

aunque me preguntaba si podrias crear este .bin sin gold hen con una opcion automatica
although I was wondering if you could create this .bin without gold hen with an automatic option

Reactions: prb

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018

although I was wondering if you could create this .bin without gold hen with an automatic option
I'll look into putting in a switch to turn auto exploit on and off that way I can leave goldhen in
So if your running goldhen turn it off but if you want to run hen v2.1.3 or b you can have it on

tonguak890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
I'll look into putting in a switch to turn auto exploit on and off that way I can leave goldhen in
So if your running goldhen turn it off but if you want to run hen v2.1.3 or b you can have it on
ok friend sure it will look great I hope you can make it

mandarin

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 27, 2018
I've just seen this on twitter (Goldhen 1.1): twitter.com/Joonie86/status/1380464406144819203?s=19

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
I've just seen this on twitter (Goldhen 1.1): twitter.com/Joonie86/status/1380464406144819203?s=19
yes it got released today will update
done goldhen v1.1 added to 7.5x and leeful 6.72 mix by Prb

Reactions: kenzy and mandarin

tonguak890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
Very good friend, greetings, ask the .bin for 6.72 it has automatic and manual I will download it and I will test very complete, your host has become my favorite

Reactions: pruden and prb

mandarin

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 27, 2018
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: prb

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
friends who can create a .bin for my esp8266 with this host PS-Phive! Gold SPANICH VERSION PS4 6.72 has the gold hen 1.1 please some charitable soul help me please https://mega.nz/folder/Gl9mCBYR#0F_3LCv5OrVlJ2L7iu0xSQ
Ps-phive is not compatible with goldhen
Yes goldhen will load on ps-phive but the problem is with the way ps-phive detects if the kernel exploit has been executed as it detects firmware spoofing and goldhen doesn't spoof the in the traditional way
So if you re-enter the menu it will try and execute the exploit again which anyone on 6.72 knows is very bad for stability and it's very likely to kp
I will not be making an esp8266 version that includes goldhen
This is why leeful himself has not updated ps-phive
I will only support the manual 6.72 exploit that I've already posted
if someone want's to translate the MegaMix 6.72 to SPANICH
that i made i will send you the html and i'll make a esp8266 bin from that ?

Reactions: pruden