• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

ESP8266 how to make a ps4 exploit .bin file to host and flash

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
a new bin for 7.55 were nice. my 2. PS4 is on 7.55.
I'll have a look in to it as I've done a se
Hey prb, love the work you did on ps-phive pink style esp8266, looks amazing and works great thanks to leeful.

When the rare message occurs "jailbreak failed" what is the exact process to reboot the console to avoid a hard shutdown? Cheers
Tbh if its going to kp there is nothing much you can do best is to just hold down ps button and shut down and restart not reboot

Pennandteller

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 11, 2020
Great, thanks I'll try shutdown next time instead of restart after pressing the ps button, since it crashed when selecting restart the ps4. I've read people say you can also try manually shutting down the ps4 by holding power button for 7 seconds and wait to hear two beeps, might give that a go one day too.

fuzbean

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hey prb, love the work you did on ps-phive pink style esp8266, looks amazing and works great thanks to leeful.

When the rare message occurs "jailbreak failed" what is the exact process to reboot the console to avoid a hard shutdown? Cheers
When I get "jailbreak failed" I just click on the jailbreak button again until it's successful. No need to shutdown or reboot in most cases, unless the console shuts itself off.

kubbie

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 7, 2020
Hi All,

Is there an update for 6.72 with HEN 2.14 or 2.14b that you can spoof to play new 7.x.x games?

Thanks.

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Hi All,

Is there an update for 6.72 with HEN 2.14 or 2.14b that you can spoof to play new 7.x.x games?

Thanks.
Ps phive spoofs to 9.x.x

abarth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 24, 2019
sorry... Ps phive spoofs link :)

abarth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 24, 2019
is there a spoof Fw8.0?

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
is there a spoof Fw8.0?
No need just spoof to v9
Spoofing is not a magic trick you still need to backport games that require a higher system firmware them your running

satelman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hi,

Will you add the new Goldhen by Sistro released yesterday? I would like to test it in my PS4 Pro.

Reactions: abarth and prb

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Hi,

Will you add the new Goldhen by Sistro released yesterday? I would like to test it in my PS4 Pro.
Yes I will be updating later on today check back later
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Hi,

What firmware you on and what exploit are you using

Reactions: pruden and satelman

satelman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yes I will be updating later on today check back later

What firmware you on and what exploit are you using

I'm on 7.02 but I want to switch to FW 7.55 when there is an ESP8266 bin file with Goldhen to test it. Mira causes issues in my PS4 Pro.

Thank you.

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
I'm on 7.02 but I want to switch to FW 7.55 when there is an ESP8266 bin file with Goldhen to test it. Mira causes issues in my PS4 Pro.

Thank you.
done 7.5x top of page 1 for download
Screenshot-29.png

Leeful PS-Phive! Blue custom Prb style with goldhen v1 (FW 6.72)
Download on page 1
Screenshot-31.png

Last edited:

satelman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
done 7.55 top of page 1 for download
Screenshot-29.png

Leeful PS-Phive! Blue custom Prb style with goldhen v1 (FW 6.72)
Download on page 1
Screenshot-31.png

Thank you so much. Let's see how it behaves.

tonguak890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "prb, post: 149084, member: 26053"] Este es selfhost, no esp8266. He creado una página aquí. Descárgala.
*** No se puede citar contenido oculto. ***
Screenshot-46.png
[/CITA]
pagodrias crear un .bin para esp8266 por favor saludos