• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

ESP8266 how to make a ps4 exploit .bin file to host and flash

ravihpa

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 3, 2018
Don't see the updated download links. Please update the first post for the latest exploit .bin file. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you :)

auchiche

DKS Member
DKS Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ps-phive is not compatible with goldhen
Yes goldhen will load on ps-phive but the problem is with the way ps-phive detects if the kernel exploit has been executed as it detects firmware spoofing and goldhen doesn't spoof the in the traditional way
So if you re-enter the menu it will try and execute the exploit again which anyone on 6.72 knows is very bad for stability and it's very likely to kp
I will not be making an esp8266 version that includes goldhen
This is why leeful himself has not updated ps-phive
I will only support the manual 6.72 exploit that I've already posted
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
if someone want's to translate the MegaMix 6.72 to SPANICH
that i made i will send you the html and i'll make a esp8266 bin from that ?
hello is it possible that you can remove auto exploit on pshive and add as button to run exploit manually?

ermenel

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 11, 2018
hi, I have a problem, I'm trying to put Host with esp 8266, with all the right procedure, but when I go up (user guide) I always get another host with error how can i delete it ?????

laz305

DKS Member
Aug 2, 2020
hi, I have a problem, I'm trying to put Host with esp 8266, with all the right procedure, but when I go up (user guide) I always get another host with error how can i delete it ?????
Be sure you are not setting a dns when setting up WiFi. Make sure to delete all data in web browser, then open user guide.

laz305

DKS Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hey bro, any chance we can get an update on how to do this cuz looks like most hosts structure is different now. Some have folders and stuff. I’m not sure what to do there.

ermenel

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 11, 2018
laz the dns I have set on Lan, I also affect the wifi, do you recommend to reset the dns?

Mighel88

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 15, 2021
Is it possible to create a bin file for 2 host on there ? Maybe from prb and Karo on 1 bin file ?

Neluve

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 20, 2022
Is it possible to create a bin file for 2 host on there ? Maybe from prb and Karo on 1 bin file ?
Hi ^_^ it is possible, you just need add index.html with two addresses...example with two directions..

<div style="text-align:center">
<h1 style='font-size:50px;text-align:center;color:#58ff8f;margin-top:10%;'>.: Exploits PS4 FirmWare 9.00 :.</h1>
<br><br><br>
<a style='font-size:40px;text-align:center;color:#8bf5ff;' href="prb.html">_( PRB Exploits )_</a>
<br><br>
<a style='font-size:40px;text-align:center;color:#ffb452;' href="karo.html">_( Karo Exploits )_</a>

____ href="prb.html"____ is the reference of the link of the page ^_*

Reactions: Mighel88 and laz305

laz305

DKS Member
Aug 2, 2020
I just got a 16mb chip. Any helpful tips? I don’t have to compress now right?

Neluve

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 20, 2022
I just got a 16mb chip. Any helpful tips? I don’t have to compress now right?
Nothing, Your the King with 16mb...Multiple pag,,,inclusive Trainer full ^_*

Reactions: Mighel88 and laz305

laz305

DKS Member
Aug 2, 2020
Nothing, Your the King with 16mb...Multiple pag,,,inclusive Trainer full ^_*
Any idea how I add Trainer? Just add files and add to cache?

ermenel

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 11, 2018
I have a problem, it makes me delete cookies, but it tells me it is impossible to delete web data who can help me?

laz305

DKS Member
Aug 2, 2020
I have a problem, it makes me delete cookies, but it tells me it is impossible to delete web data who can help me?
Your PS4 says it can’t delete the web data? Need a screen shot of that one

ermenel

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 11, 2018

laz the screenshot and a photo what do I need?

laz305

DKS Member
Aug 2, 2020
i can't put esp8266 host on user guide
Well that’s easy not sure what you’re doing wrong. When setting up wifi you select Manual and the rest auto right? Then just open user guide

Neluve

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 20, 2022
Hi `_` make sure you have the DNS of the esp on to access the guide and be able to install

Neluve

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 20, 2022
Any idea how I add Trainer? Just add files and add to cache?
Yes, you have two posibles options....paste the link of Trainer TylerMods or or completely download the page and its files (for Offline)

laz305

DKS Member
Aug 2, 2020
Yes, you have two posibles options....paste the link of Trainer TylerMods or or completely download the page and its files (for Offline)
Correct. I e downloaded the files and I want it for offline and cache into user guide. Do I just drag all files into my host folder and add them to cache? But then I’m missing offline trainer button. I just know how to copy/paste lol

Neluve

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 20, 2022
Correct. I e downloaded the files and I want it for offline and cache into user guide. Do I just drag all files into my host folder and add them to cache? But then I’m missing offline trainer button. I just know how to copy/paste lol
correct---only need paste your ink direction in your index...example up

add this

<div style="text-align:center">
<h1 style='font-size:40px;text-align:center;color:#58ff8f;margin-top:10%;'>.: Trainer PS4 FirmWare 9.00 :.</h1>
<br><br><br>
<a style='font-size:30px;text-align:center;color:#8bf5ff;' href="YourTrainerLink.html">_( Trainer )_</a>
<br><br>

in YourTrainerLink paste your direction

Reactions: laz305