• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Psykzhack

Uploader
May 15, 2018
200919040543497520.png

Game: Super Mario 64
Title-ID: CUSM-00001
Region: US
Firmware: 6.72 - 5.05
sm64-port: fgsfdsfgs
Release: PsHack
Size: 33.6MB
Password: Darksoftware
Download link:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:

chluke0327

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
Awesome, thanks!!! Now both Switch and PS4 owners can easily celebrate Mario's 35th Anniversary! :thumbsup:

Reactions: KlariNoX

ivanekeh

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 27, 2020
The rar file is corrupted

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
I took it at the right time then. Thanks, it works really well. :thumbsup:

Reactions: TheDigital01

savage

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
grazie lo provero

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 23, 2020
200919040543497520.png

Game: Super Mario 64
Title-ID: CUSM-00001
Region: US
Firmware: 6.72 - 5.05
sm64-port: fgsfdsfgs
Release: PsHack
Size: 33.6MB
Password: Darksoftware
Download link:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
hello there this link hasn't been working for sometime now is it possible to sort it out so we can all download this game would really appreciate it

Psykzhack

Uploader
May 15, 2018
hello there this link hasn't been working for sometime now is it possible to sort it out so we can all download this game would really appreciate it
The links work perfectly, try to download again.

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 23, 2020
The links work perfectly, try to download again.
sorry my friend but that doesn't seem to be the case the links you have up does not activate when clicking on it

seanp2500

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
basecode is pretty simple you just paste the code into that site and click decrypt. It is useful to know. Could always google how to use basecode64 and I am sure that someone out there has made a video to show you.

OsirisX has ported sm64pc to ps4.

Here is a link to the compiled pkg:

You will also need to copy 2 sprx files to on your ps4 via ftp /data/self/system/common/lib/

Video showing game:

Video showing how to compile this requires getting the openorbisps4toolchain running so it might be helpful in the future:

I ironically used a ps4 running fedora32 to compile

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 23, 2020
what code am i supposed to decrypt im new none of this makes sense why not just fix the link like everything this is hard and i really want this game can you not just re upload it

postnein

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
It doesn't seem to allow me to copy the SPRX files?

Reactions: ipkryss and kapinoy

ps4freak

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 29, 2020
OsirisX has ported sm64pc to ps4.

nice! tnx a million was looking for this for a while.

cant wait to play it

IcarusPrime

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 5, 2020
I tried to copy the sprx files to my PS4 via FTP on my Windows 10 PC (I use Flash FXP) to this directory:

system/common/lib/

my FTP program says the files cannot be found. I also try to copy them with the file explorer app on my PS4 but it says it cannot replace them because access is denied.

Any ideas how to be able to FTP files to my PS4 from my Windows 10 PC correctly?

seanp2500

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
I tried to copy the sprx files to my PS4 via FTP on my Windows 10 PC (I use Flash FXP) to this directory:

system/common/lib/

my FTP program says the files cannot be found. I also try to copy them with the file explorer app on my PS4 but it says it cannot replace them because access is denied.

Any ideas how to be able to FTP files to my PS4 from my Windows 10 PC correctly?

well what i did was use filezilla when i use filezilla i noticed the directories needed were not there. So I made them. I cannot help but notice when reading my post and reading yours that you are using the wrong path? Is this the problem? #rif...

IcarusPrime

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 5, 2020
well what i did was use filezilla when i use filezilla i noticed the directories needed were not there. So I made them. I cannot help but notice when reading my post and reading yours that you are using the wrong path? Is this the problem? #rif...
Creating the directories and copykng over the sprx files did the trick!

chluke0327

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
I also had to create the file path from scratch, I then uploaded the sprx files into the "lib" folder (which I made) and it works like a charm! Many thanks!!! Mario64 in all it's PS4 HD GLORY! :)

Reactions: olatodos