• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Energykriger

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 11, 2020
Is this the ps2 or ps4 port?

Reactions: King Jave

ps4freak

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2020
is there anyway to get mods working with this game. for wondows you need a patcher.

PS4nightmare

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 23, 2018
Hi, can someone please upload the OsirisX compiled Super Mario 64 Port? Thank in advance

Last edited:

98otiss03

DKS Member
Contributor
Feb 12, 2019
Hi, can someone please upload the OsirisX compiled Super Mario 64 Port? Thank in advance
bump, yeah the link is dead

98otiss03

DKS Member
Contributor
Feb 12, 2019
The link is re upload in first page !
isn't this just the ps2 port injected into a ps2 emu pkg, though?

Pete UK

Old Schooler
DKS Member
Jun 12, 2018
reup of mario aHR0cHM6Ly93d3c2LnppcHB5c2hhcmUuY29tL3YvenhNc2FvVnUvZmlsZS5odG1s
Hi Sean, could you please just confirm that this is the proper OsirisX HD port ?
Thanks in advance :)

98otiss03

DKS Member
Contributor
Feb 12, 2019
Hi Sean, could you please just confirm that this is the proper OsirisX HD port ?
Thanks in advance :)
it is, i checked. it isn't 60fps, sadly, but it the ps4 port. it also includes the skprx needed to run the game.

Reactions: Pete UK

pinky

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 20, 2018
does anyone know what version of open orbis (think it's 0.5), and what version of llvm+clang was used to compile this? I get an error, and I don't think it's a dependency issue but rather the compiler not understanding certain functions. thanks.

seanp2500

DKS Member
Jun 12, 2018
believe it or not i live streamed my whole compile experience i do remember it being tricky i used a ps4 running linux to do it!

Reactions: pinky

pinky

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 20, 2018
believe it or not i live streamed my whole compile experience i do remember it being tricky i used a ps4 running linux to do it!

I managed to figure it out a while back. is yours a ps2 inject or a native ps4 one?

askoo7

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 23, 2022
basecode is pretty simple you just paste the code into that site and click decrypt. It is useful to know. Could always google how to use basecode64 and I am sure that someone out there has made a video to show you.

OsirisX has ported sm64pc to ps4.

Here is a link to the compiled pkg:

You will also need to copy 2 sprx files to on your ps4 via ftp /data/self/system/common/lib/

Video showing game:

Video showing how to compile this requires getting the openorbisps4toolchain running so it might be helpful in the future:

I ironically used a ps4 running fedora32 to compile

Could you repost the sprx link please? The link is expired. Thanks for the upload

Reactions: ikakimora