• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH | Update 2.0 Out Now!

RiPPERD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 9, 2018
so, no way for mac users ?

about the games mod, is god of war 3 in the list ?

VM-Ware? virtual machine and install windows that way

indirecty

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
For those of you that are not able to enter this community trainer, that win10 suspected virus, install Avira antivirus and you can open it after.

Safailla

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
For all the MAC Users, Get a Copy of windows, Get a Copy Of Parallel, install them and your golden

Marvin Freeman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 6, 2018
ok nice tool

fathi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 8, 2018
My friend =)
Do you mean when I do these steps. Can I play games that require update ?

Foxworth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
For all the MAC Users, Get a Copy of windows, Get a Copy Of Parallel, install them and your golden
Never! lol.

Wilhelm Laitamaa

Otaku
Donor
Jul 19, 2018
Norway
after download i unrar it
i got .exe file when i open it its not running it said may be it contain virus or unwanted app and not starting
what should i do ?
It might steal some info from you but it dosent damage your pc

DeathRGH

DKS Member
Trusted developer
Mar 29, 2018
OP updated with new version. Trainer is back up and running!

RiPPERD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 9, 2018
OP updated with new version. Trainer is back up and running!

thanks for the update... can you please fix health code for far cry 5... use the code 7 from the CHT file with 7 codes in it that works better.

Also if you want another contributor to the trainer... PM me some tools please as ps4 cheater never finds pointers for me

moradx

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 5, 2018
Recently Weysincha saw one of Shiningami's old projects of a dynamic trainer for PS4. It was still in a really early state of development and not quite functional yet.

Weysincha asked me to create a new project like that and here we are now. We put together a community trainer to which people can submit cheats for any game and they are tested in a small team. If there are no issues with the cheats, they are added to the trainer, giving credit to the original cheat creator.

824db6ebcebc264368880bb4e9689f16.png

c4dc1c8f97ec3920b16381f81aeadb32.png

Whats so special about that community trainer ?
All of the cheat information is stored on a server and can be updated in real time.
That means we can add cheats for a game and every user can instantly see that game and start cheating on it, without downloading any updates!

Getting Started
1. Change the ip address in the settings tab to your ps4 ip address.
2046f2c27a902266fadcdfc6c1412bc3.png

2. Load up a .bin loader on your ps4 console and inject the payload in the sidebar menu.
4d765f7f5baceca59c1fa9ed206b63ea.png

3. Load hen (homebrew enabler) if you plan to use this with fake packages.

4. Click on the trainer tab in the sidebar and the trainer information will be downloaded.
e2ee9b834574c1e9c4b2dffb9ce78a51.png

This step can take a bit longer if you do this for the first time. The images are saved locally and the next time you load the trainer list, it will be a lot faster.

5. Select the game you want to cheat on and have some fun!

Make sure to join our discord server so you don't miss any updates!
You will also get support in the discord server if you need any help with the trainer.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Special thanks to Shiningami for the original idea and Weysincha for inspiring me to create the trainer! Also huge thanks to talixme for submitting a lot of cheats!

Template public:_media_site_embed_youtube not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on.
Ps4 source community trainer has stopped working

Reactions: lubek76

TheGreenFlash

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 15, 2018
its getting updated so it has some downtime atm

bryzhannel

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 5, 2018
mine not working said payload successfully but my play sattion still waiting for payload and the trainer said that the game not attached

ProducerPurser

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thailand
I get unhandled error occuring when i try update to the latest version, can anyone tell me why I am still playing with version 1.01

Bryan3451

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 29, 2018
Recently Weysincha saw one of Shiningami's old projects of a dynamic trainer for PS4. It was still in a really early state of development and not quite functional yet.

Weysincha asked me to create a new project like that and here we are now. We put together a community trainer to which people can submit cheats for any game and they are tested in a small team. If there are no issues with the cheats, they are added to the trainer, giving credit to the original cheat creator.

824db6ebcebc264368880bb4e9689f16.png

c4dc1c8f97ec3920b16381f81aeadb32.png

Whats so special about that community trainer ?
All of the cheat information is stored on a server and can be updated in real time.
That means we can add cheats for a game and every user can instantly see that game and start cheating on it, without downloading any updates!

Getting Started
1. Change the ip address in the settings tab to your ps4 ip address.
2046f2c27a902266fadcdfc6c1412bc3.png

2. Load up a .bin loader on your ps4 console and inject the payload in the sidebar menu.
4d765f7f5baceca59c1fa9ed206b63ea.png

3. Load hen (homebrew enabler) if you plan to use this with fake packages.

4. Click on the trainer tab in the sidebar and the trainer information will be downloaded.
e2ee9b834574c1e9c4b2dffb9ce78a51.png

This step can take a bit longer if you do this for the first time. The images are saved locally and the next time you load the trainer list, it will be a lot faster.

5. Select the game you want to cheat on and have some fun!

Make sure to join our discord server so you don't miss any updates!
You will also get support in the discord server if you need any help with the trainer.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Special thanks to Shiningami for the original idea and Weysincha for inspiring me to create the trainer! Also huge thanks to talixme for submitting a lot of cheats!

Template public:_media_site_embed_youtube not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on.
Hey The Latest Update 1.0.4.0 contains Malware virus...plzz fix it Thanks

Weysincha

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 10, 2018
@Bryan3451

There is 100% no virus or maleware in the Ps4 Source Community Trainer.

psychodark

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
no trainer for god of war 3 remastered ?

Bahae23

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 26, 2018
How can i get the most updated version? i have 1.0.3.0 and it keeps telling me that my version is outdated and need to download a new one, but i didnt find any updater included in compressed version downloaded from here even though the DEV said it INCLUDES update. im confused anyone to help?

DeathRGH

DKS Member
Trusted developer
Mar 29, 2018
How can i get the most updated version? i have 1.0.3.0 and it keeps telling me that my version is outdated and need to download a new one, but i didnt find any updater included in compressed version downloaded from here even though the DEV said it INCLUDES update. im confused anyone to help?
You should join our discord server and follow my twitter for updates!
Discord: https://discord.gg/H4Xp2aY
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeathRGH