• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH | Update 2.0 Out Now!

DeathRGH

DKS Member
Trusted developer
Mar 29, 2018
The PS4 Community Trainer is a multi-game trainer that supports jailbroken ps4 consoles running firmware update 5.05.

Trainer Overview:
unknown.png

Game Trainer Example:
ff01aca134e32f8fe2e8b851de7b53a4.png

Whats so special about that community trainer ?
All of the cheat information is stored on a server and can be updated in real time.
That means I can add cheats for a game and every user can instantly see that game and start cheating on it, without downloading any updates!

You can download the trainers to use them offline later if you want.

Getting Started
1. Change the ip address to your ps4 ip address.

2. Load up a .bin loader on your ps4 console and inject the payload by clicking "Inject Payload" at the top.

3. Load hen (homebrew enabler) if you plan to use this with fake packages.

4. Click on any trainer to view the cheats inside it.
It will automatically attach to the game when you click an option.

Please not that it can take a bit longer if you load up the trainer for the first time. The images are saved locally and the next time you load the trainer list, it will be a lot faster.

Hidden content

Last edited:

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
can i suggest to add the download game link for each cusa in the cheat in the topic
so for example i need (ac origins cusa05625) to work with the trainer
but i cant find it anywhere
if u add the link for each game in the topic will be alot faster than keep searching for each game with the right cusa and update version

*if someone can confirm that its working fine ?

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
and if u can add list of games name in the trainer to the thread also:)

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
cant update the app it always give file 0kb
can u please upload it to the latest update

Reactions: TylerMods

logansam

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
Can you put Final Fantasy XV cheats??

steijn6

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
thank you.

DeathRGH

DKS Member
Trusted developer
Mar 29, 2018
says virus detected when i install it so not gonna use it until its in a better stage but nice job to the team
protected tools get detected as protected, this is the only tool to get detected by malware byes, even detected ones get ommited
Even modded warfare uses it...and he is very critical with security as far as i know...

VonCunz

YARR!
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
awesome work, thank you for the share.

off-topic, i've been wanted to ask this question, would it be possible to create a built-in cheat app/homebrew/payload on the PS4 in the future? something like cwcheat from the PSP Scene.

DeathRGH

DKS Member
Trusted developer
Mar 29, 2018
off-topic, i've been wanted to ask this question, would it be possible to create a built-in cheat app/homebrew/payload on the PS4 in the future? something like cwcheat from the PSP Scene.
I have heard of ppl trying to edit the guide menu that comes up when you hold down your ps button and creating a userinterface that way for enabling cheats but thats still far away...

Reactions: VonCunz

DeathRGH

DKS Member
Trusted developer
Mar 29, 2018
Updated link in op to 1.0.1.0!

Pyrex BLJ

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Even modded warfare uses it...and he is very critical with security as far as i know...

used it in a vm first, seems ok now

King Kazma

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 13, 2018
Does nobody know what a False-Positve is?

apotemps4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
unable to connect to the remote server
error

Recently Weysincha saw one of Shiningami's old projects of a dynamic trainer for PS4. It was still in a really early state of development and not quite functional yet.

Weysincha asked me to create a new project like that and here we are now. We put together a community trainer to which people can submit cheats for any game and they are tested in a small team. If there are no issues with the cheats, they are added to the trainer, giving credit to the original cheat creator.

824db6ebcebc264368880bb4e9689f16.png

c4dc1c8f97ec3920b16381f81aeadb32.png

Whats so special about that community trainer ?
All of the cheat information is stored on a server and can be updated in real time.
That means we can add cheats for a game and every user can instantly see that game and start cheating on it, without downloading any updates!

Getting Started
1. Change the ip address in the settings tab to your ps4 ip address.
2046f2c27a902266fadcdfc6c1412bc3.png

2. Load up a .bin loader on your ps4 console and inject the payload in the sidebar menu.
4d765f7f5baceca59c1fa9ed206b63ea.png

3. Load hen (homebrew enabler) if you plan to use this with fake packages.

4. Click on the trainer tab in the sidebar and the trainer information will be downloaded.
e2ee9b834574c1e9c4b2dffb9ce78a51.png

This step can take a bit longer if you do this for the first time. The images are saved locally and the next time you load the trainer list, it will be a lot faster.

5. Select the game you want to cheat on and have some fun!

Make sure to join our discord server so you don't miss any updates!
You will also get support in the discord server if you need any help with the trainer.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Special thanks to Shiningami for the original idea and Weysincha for inspiring me to create the trainer! Also huge thanks to talixme for submitting a lot of cheats!

and123

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Birmingham
False-Bad
Positve-Good

Actarus

Goldorak Go !
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
France