• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH | Update 2.0 Out Now!

prenandezbebe

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Thank you dude

D15tr18ut3r

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 11, 2018
I can not open the archive, it says that's corrupted.

shaun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 22, 2018
Updated link in op to 1.0.1.0!

S

skyteed

I get an error
Your application has encountered an unhandled exception. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and try to continue. If the output is not clicked, the application is immediately shut down. How can i fix that?

Robz567

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 14, 2018
is it possible for anyone to make an app version of this for a iPhone so you can instantly inject it from your phone to the game when connected to the same wifi

Reactions: Wilhelm Laitamaa

keye

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 28, 2018
Same problem, it says it has a virus when downloading the file to my pc? so i can't use it
use vm

yugene

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 18, 2018
Wow thank you!

apotemps4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
I get an error
Your application has encountered an unhandled exception. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and try to continue. If the output is not clicked, the application is immediately shut down. How can i fix that?

psychodark

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
any way for make it works on a mac ?

thanks

Reactions: fafko

JOSE1313

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 22, 2018
excellent contribution
Thank you

RiPPERD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 9, 2018
can someone please guide me through making cheats... im not a n00b but i am with ps4... made plenty of cheats before just not up to date with it all.
this tool is great but none of the CUSA ID's or game versions match mine... causes crashes lags etc... i will contribute all my cheats to forum/app for others to use too.

JimBowen

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 27, 2018
Cheers fella sounds like fun

Robz567

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 14, 2018
is it possible for a mac version of this tool can’t seem to open an exe file on my computer

Reactions: Swear

RiPPERD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 9, 2018
I can not open the archive, it says that's corrupted.

download again and check your antivirus isnt blocking it... the app is safe but due to its nature some cheap anti virus softwares will block the app

I get an error

I get an error

you both have same problem... you need .net framework installed....

download .net 4.0 offline installer
download .net 4.5 offline installer
download .net 4.7 offline installer

now install 4.0 then 4.5 then 4.7

now run windows update to update all the .net frameworks and try the app again
the reason i say to download in that order is some other apps require lower frameworks and the newer ones dont always work so it will use older ones

psychodark

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
is it possible for a mac version of this tool can’t seem to open an exe file on my computer

i am also looking for a mac version or a way to open it

is there a list of the available games ? god of war 3 is in the list ?

thanks

Foxworth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
i am also looking for a mac version or a way to open it

is there a list of the available games ? god of war 3 is in the list ?

thanks
No mac version available...only WinBlows!

psychodark

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
No mac version available...only WinBlows!

so, no way for mac users ?

about the games mod, is god of war 3 in the list ?