• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Save Mounter 1.1 Released

zvqyt

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 10, 2018
You cannot use those saves since they're encrypted. When you use the mounter you're decrypting your saves and seeing what is inside. That is why the extensions are different.
So, restoring an old backup save is impossible, then? This program isn't the SaveWizard alternative?

PureXenon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
So, restoring an old backup save is impossible, then? This program isn't the SaveWizard alternative?
Correct. Old backups and pretty much every save on the internet at the moment is encrypted. This tool only allows you to use other saves from people who also used the mounter.

Reactions: lotus78

zvqyt

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 10, 2018
Correct. Old backups and pretty much every save on the internet at the moment is encrypted. This tool only allows you to use other saves from people who also used the mounter.
Think it's possible to transfer a .bin file into the /user/home/[profile]/savedata folder and then try to mount it?

PureXenon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
Think it's possible to transfer a .bin file into the /user/home/[profile]/savedata folder and then try to mount it?
The game will know it doesn't belong to you because of the param.sfo and won't load the save. It then gets declared as broken or corrupted in the savedata.db as a result. So nope.

ryuuua

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 26, 2018
any chance to get it working with 4.55?

John Carlo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 28, 2018
This is working. I tried to use someone else JB save file and it works fine. I believe this is only applicable to JB SAVES (mean, saves created by fpkg). We should have a saves compilation section for the JB SAVES, maybe other user is willing to share their saves also.

eisenpenis

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 29, 2018
Anyone got a steep savegame?

saadGurmani

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Could anyone Kindly share a save from The Witcher 3 game of the year save ..?

John Carlo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 28, 2018
Could anyone Kindly share a save from The Witcher 3 game of the year save ..?
you can use the pc save game from nexus, i tried that and its working, just use the save mounter. but if you will hunt for the trophy i'm sure if that save from nexus will gain trophy up to platinum.

Rouyou

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 17, 2018
I am looking for a 100% savegame copy from a jb ps4 of dragonball xenoverse 2 (CUSA-5088 EU version), I got those .bin files now too but I need a .dat file to replace the save. If anyone would be so kind to share this jb save? thx

Rouyou

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone have a jailbroken save file for xenoverse 2 with all characters unlocked? I really need it please

Aurangzeb56

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Okay guys, so my PS4 Save Mounter seems to crash for me. I load the PS4Debug.bin through netcat GUI in my 5.05 PS4, then I load the FTP exploit in the browser exploits and connect my PS4 Save Mounter. It get's connected, but when I Click "Setup" the program just hangs. When i click it, it does not responds and then I have to force close the PS4 Save Mounter.

EDIT: Alright guys so it worked. But now it isn't finding any directories in my Kingdom Hears 3 Save File that I copied from my other PS4. It contains kh3sv and kh3sv.bin files. Could anyone help me please?

Last edited:

OroChiMaRu33

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hi,

Plz can u say how u fix Error ?

Edit : i found a solution

First i change Playsation Save Mounter debug for jkpatch
I copy jkpatch on file playload

1-Hen 1.8
2-Save Mount JkPatch
3-FTP (stay)
4-Lunch Mounter
5-Connect + Refresh

Thanks for Sparj_Chan help

Last edited:

BigFreaze

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 16, 2018
Any repository of PS4 save game in this forum? Thx.

NinjaMods87

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 18, 2019
does anyone know how to put xenoverse mods on ps4, ive seen it done just dont know how.