• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Save Mounter 1.1 Released

Luiz kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
Version 1.1 works i sucessfully injected a 100% ps2 save to my ps4 ;)
can you share the .exe file, his project cannot build with c sharp too many error

Luiz kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
Version 1.1 works i sucessfully injected a 100% ps2 save to my ps4 ;)
Hi, how can you make it work? inside the code this tool use port 744 for FTP but with vortex FTP it use 1337 port, how can you change it

PS4.50

DKS Member
Banned
Jun 3, 2018
@PS4.50 i managed to get this halfway to work. Dont get any errors anymore.

I tried it now with Kingdom Hearts. The Save from the PS4 is a DAT file and the Save from the Internet is BIN. If i try to load the save it doesnt recognize it.. Anyone know what to do at this point ?

That is the problem I had with HZD and Locoroco. IDK how to convert the files or a workaround for solve this so...

At least i've dumped my Bloodborne save game and tweaked the bloodgems

Luiz kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
That is the problem I had with HZD and Locoroco. IDK how to convert the files or a workaround for solve this so...

Hi, how can you make it work? inside the code this tool use port 744 for FTP but with vortex FTP it use 1337 port, how can you change it

PS4.50

DKS Member
Banned
Jun 3, 2018

Execute HEN, then send the ps4debugger.bin payload, launch the game and (minimize) then use FTP payload. Explore the PS4 file system with Filezilla or use the port 744

Luiz kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
Execute HEN, then send the ps4debugger.bin payload, launch the game and (minimize) then use FTP payload. Explore the PS4 file system with Filezilla or use the port 744
so how can you use the tool? because the tool use port 744 but the FTP payload use port 1337, i don't know how to change the port ? Can you please help me show me the way?

PS4.50

DKS Member
Banned
Jun 3, 2018
so how can you use the tool? because the tool use port 744 but the FTP payload use port 1337, i don't know how to change the port ? Can you please help me show me the way?

You don't need to change the port on PS4 Save Mounter or connect to Save Mounter.

You just need to create a new site with Filezilla FTP Client and put the PS4 IP showed on the notification when the FTP payload was launched.

PS4:

Load PS4Debugger.bin just injecting it to PS4
Launch HEN
Launch Game, then minimize (Home button pressed once)
Launch FTP Payload

PC:

Launch PS4 Save Mounter
Press Find PlayStation
Press Connect
Press Refresh Processes then select Eboot.bin
Press Setup
Press Find Dirs
Change READ ONLY to READ/WRITE then press Mount.

Filezilla:

Press File then New Site...
Put PS4 name to the new site and add the IP and the Port showed up in the ps4 notification when the FTP payload was launched (Your IP will differs from mine)
Press OK.

ipport.png

In main window click on the little arrow under edit, then click your new created site (PS4)

filezilla.png

The internal file system of your PS4 it will be shown in Filezilla
Your save is now mounted in /mnt/pfs/ & in /mnt/sandbox/{title}/savedataX (You need to replace the save game in BOTH directories) MAKE A BACKUP FIRST DRAGGING THE FILES TO THE DESKTOP
After you're done copying/replacing/editing files click 'Unmount'.

PS4:

Close the game and launch it again.
Verify that the donwloaded saved game works

Done.

Don't be affraid to ask if you have any further questions

Last edited:
Reactions: Sergi8 and RiPPERD

Luiz kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
You don't need to change the port on PS4 Save Mounter or connect to Save Mounter.

You just need to create a new site with Filezilla FTP Client and put the PS4 IP showed on the notification when the FTP payload was launched.

PS4:

Load PS4Debugger.bin just injecting it to PS4
Launch HEN
Launch Game, then minimize (Home button pressed once)
Launch FTP Payload

PC:

Launch PS4 Save Mounter
Press Find PlayStation
Press Connect
Press Refresh Processes then select Eboot.bin
Press Setup
Press Find Dirs
Change READ ONLY to READ/WRITE then press Mount.

Filezilla:

Press File then New Site...
Put PS4 name to the new site and add the IP and the Port showed up in the ps4 notification when the FTP payload was launched (Your IP will differs from mine)
Press OK.

ipport.png

In main window click on the little arrow under edit, then click your new created site (PS4)

filezilla.png

The internal file system of your PS4 it will be shown in Filezilla
Your save is now mounted in /mnt/pfs/ & in /mnt/sandbox/{title}/savedataX (You need to replace the save game in BOTH directories) MAKE A BACKUP FIRST DRAGGING THE FILES TO THE DESKTOP
After you're done copying/replacing/editing files click 'Unmount'.

PS4:

Close the game and launch it again.
Verify that the donwloaded saved game works

Done.

Don't be affraid to ask if you have any further questions
Thank you very much for your fast reply, but i can connect to filezilla , however when i press find playstation in ps4 mounter app, it show that " No ps4 found" , i also fill my ps4 Ip into textfield and press connect but it show error because wrong port. Do you have any idea about that

Luiz kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
PS4 GAMESAVE MOUNTER

View attachment 1064

Summary
This program allows you to mount save data as READ/WRITE

You can

• Make decrypted copies of your saves
    Replace saves with modified ones
    Replace save files with someonelse's save files (share saves)
Prerequisites

• PS4 5.05
    FTP Client

ChangeLog

• Fixed bug to make R/W Work

Instructions

1. Load ps4debug
    Start a game
    Load FTP
    Open the tool
    Enter the ip of your ps4 and press click 'Connect'
    Click 'Refresh Processes' and select your game in the combobox
    Click 'Setup'
    Click 'Find Dirs'
    Select the save you want to mount in the combobox
    Select the mount permission in the combobox (default is READ ONLY)
    Click 'Mount'
    Your save is now mounted in /mnt/pfs/ & in /mnt/sandbox/{title}/savedataX
    After you're done copying/replacing files click 'Unmount'
Some games use another save format, they have an sce_ prefix in their name. they won't show up as search results
This can probably be patched but I was too lazy Here's a workaround

1. go to /user/home/{userid}/savedata/{titleid}
    make a copy of the sce save: 2 files, the bin file(96KB), the sdimg file
    rename them
    "sce_sdmemory.bin" -> "temp.bin"
    "sdimg_sce_sdmemory" -> "sdimg_temp"
    go to /system_data/savedata/{userid}/db/user and download the database.db file
    open it with an sqlite editor
    add a new record in the savedata table
    fill in the data and you're done
    replace the original database with the newer one
    Click 'find dirs' again, it should now add a temp entry in the combobox
    proceed as usual
    go to /user/home/{userid}/savedata/{titleid}

• delete the original sce_sdmemory.bin and sdimg_sce_sdmemory
      rename temp.bin to sce_sdmemory.bin and temp to sdimg_sce_sdmemory
    replace the modified database with the original one
    you're done
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Source Code

Authors
Acknowledgments
Dear admin, would you mind help us make a simple guide screen video for this tool? I am very appreciate your help :)

Reactions: Punisher978

dsenseb

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
After much testing and trying i managed to get everything working, but now i have another problem. Which files to replace...
I have the save files from my activated PS4 and want to put them on my non-activated PS4 Pro.

I tried this with driveclub. I have a PROFILE.BIN file from my backed up save from activated PS4 but on my non-activated PS4 Pro there is a Profile.sav file
I thought this would be as simple as 1 on 1 file replacing, but it seems its not...
Also when copying the files with filezilla, the file size is different or even 0.

Anyone has experience replacing save files from Driveclub or Resident evil biohazard?

Reactions: M7MD

PS4.50

DKS Member
Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Thank you very much for your fast reply, but i can connect to filezilla , however when i press find playstation in ps4 mounter app, it show that " No ps4 found" , i also fill my ps4 Ip into textfield and press connect but it show error because wrong port. Do you have any idea about that

You need to send the ps4debugger.bin payload to the console first, it's included in the save mounter zip. Once you send that payload, save mounter will find the PS4, no port needed. The IP will appear automatically

Luiz kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
You need to send the ps4debugger.bin payload to the console first, it's included in the save mounter zip. Once you send that payload, save mounter will find the PS4, no port needed. The IP will appear automatically
Thank you very much , i connected to save mounter, but the last step is still little complicated , for example :
CUSA5088 i haved moddified save file with 2 file .bin , but when i enter in /mnt/pfs/ & in /mnt/sandbox/{title}/savedataX , i found only savedata.dat, there is no .bin file, so how can i replace this file?

SergioM3

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 11, 2018
I've been reading a bunch of posts and stuff about this but I still can't be sure about a question that I have so I'm hoping someone can help me here :) :)

Here's what I want :
- I have a Jump Force Beta Save File which, naturally, was created on a 6.0 "legit" ps4.
I want to get that save file, decrypt it on my "(non)legit" xD PS4 and retrieve it again to see its contents! (as far as I understood I cannot use it again on my 6.0 so at least I'll settle with decryption for now)

Now my question is :
From what I read, at some point you have to turn on a game on your hacked PS4, what I didn't understand is if it can be ANY game for any save or you need to boot the specific game for the specific save you want ... If it's the latter then naturally what I want to do would be impossible because I can't boot a 6.0 game.
But even if it's the former I don't know if that would work considering the save is from, again, a 6.0 game

What are my options? Can I do what a I want with this?

PureXenon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
From what I understand you're unable to use saves from non-hacked ps4s. The mounter takes the save file while it's being opened by the game and lets you extract it's contents essentially. So if you want to use somebody's save with the mounter, the save needs to be decrypted. So someone needs to use the mounter, then take the saves contents out for you to use. That is why some of you are having issues. dat files are what was inside the save. bin files are the saves themselves. At least this is how I understand it.

PS4.50

DKS Member
Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Thank you very much , i connected to save mounter, but the last step is still little complicated , for example :
CUSA5088 i haved moddified save file with 2 file .bin , but when i enter in /mnt/pfs/ & in /mnt/sandbox/{title}/savedataX , i found only savedata.dat, there is no .bin file, so how can i replace this file?

You can't atm. That is the same problem I had with HZD and Locoroco.

I'm doing research

PureXenon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018

How did you do this? Take the decrypted file, hex edit it, then replace the one on the ps4 with your edited file? I've had no luck with that so far. Every game I try it on labels the modded save as corrupt and refuses to load it or just makes a fresh save.

Sergi8

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
So
Does this help with backing up savegames (even of not activated PSN profiles) or not?

Can't find any log

ThePSMan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 10, 2018
Thank you. This is a nice little tool. I tried using this with Limbo but it couldn't find the dirs. So not sure if it's me doing something wrong or if it's a different process to access the save data. Any info on this would be very helpful.
Also wondering if it copies over the trophies or just the game progress? If it doesn't copy the trophies, is there a way to copy the trophies with this tool?

zvqyt

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 10, 2018
You can't atm. That is the same problem I had with HZD and Locoroco.

I'm doing research
Any updates? All the saves I mounted had a different extension from the save I want to replace them with.

PureXenon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
Any updates? All the saves I mounted had a different extension from the save I want to replace them with.
You cannot use those saves since they're encrypted. When you use the mounter you're decrypting your saves and seeing what is inside. That is why the extensions are different.

Reactions: lotus78