• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Jailbreak Tutorial Noob Friendly

wakarimasen

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
does anybody here can give me jb 5.05 firmware link,,
thanks in advance.
There is no such thing as "jb 5.05 firmware". Just read the first post.

Reactions: 4mdvo

Wing00w0

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 25, 2019
I have a stupid question, I already have my ps4 mod and already injected the games etc. and every time I enter active and play ready, I only have one user on the ps4, my question is can I create another user? Does creating it create a problem in the console? I would have to activate the hen from the new profile or can I activate it in my profile change the new profile and play?

Enma Zone

Vibes from Aden Yemen
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Mar 9, 2018
You can freely create as many users as you want and activate hen from the new profiles as normal.

jurassic98

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2020
Please help me start. Bought PS4 that is hackable. I am newbie here. How do we get to 5.05 from 4.05/4.55? Isn't it we suppose to update to 5.05 so we can play Most Available games (4.05/4.55/5.05) ?

>>Here you will pick your currently installed Firmware be it 4.05 or 4.55.

2nd question

do you choose version you are running?
eg: 4.05 -> choose 4.05,
4.55 -> choose 4.55
can't I choose 5.05 if I have 4.55?
How do I get there to 5.05?
Many thanks

Last edited: