• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Jailbreak Tutorial Noob Friendly

adzx

DKS Member
Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
what you see is the webkit exploit we still need the kernel exploit to be able to run games/hombrew on 5.0X

Reactions: Sandancer

matek

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 23, 2018
yes you can with a payload tho you will still need the app.pkg on the internal as a "shortcut" to run the game and you require atleast 4.55 with a decent USB 3.0 drive for it to be playable. perhaps that will be my next tutorial.
Can you please make a tutorial for coping the games from internal to external drive. Thanks.

Reactions: adzx

adzx

DKS Member
Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
sure let me work on it, and i will post it around monday

matek

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 23, 2018
sure let me work on it, and i will post it around monday
Thanks, this will help a lot

Sandancer

Uploader
Apr 1, 2018
Hi all this may sound like a stupid question to ask but will the games that are out now for 4.05 & 4.55 exploits work on a 5.xx exploit when it does arrive (hopefully soon).....

MistaAlCapwn

Uploader
Mar 9, 2018
Games that worked on the 4.05 JB worked on 4.55. Although I can't guarantee that 4.05 & 4.55 fake packages will work on 5.xx when/if it is ever available, I'm fairly certain that they will work.

Reactions: adzx and Sandancer

adzx

DKS Member
Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
the should work unless theres a drastic change on how the exploits and specifically HEN changes on 5.05 which is highly unlikely since we know were basically just waiting for an update lol

Reactions: Sandancer

ManaPhione

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 19, 2018
So um my port 80 is supposedly being used and I have no idea how to fix it, unless can I ignored it and do something else?

ddaehavbegun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 26, 2018
Can use this tutorial? My fw is 5.53-1...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Zeeshan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Its giving the error, not installing the pkg file, please help, i am installing tekken 7, I am new to the scene, please guide me, i had formated my external hdd to exFAT, while istalling its giving the error

aburezk

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Thank you for the tutorial

adzx

DKS Member
Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
ill be updating for 5.05 tomorrow

weak007

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
is there an update for 5.05? ty

izri

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
Dont use fat 32, ps4 is compatible with exfat which does not have that limit

I am sorry for the stupid question, but i thought the ps4 always formats the internal hard drive automatically in fat32?
If you put a new internal hard drive in the ps4, can you choose to format it in exfat instead of fat32?
I know the ps4 accepts exfat, but only on a hard drive connected to the usb port?

adzx

DKS Member
Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
I am sorry for the stupid question, but i thought the ps4 always formats the internal hard drive automatically in fat32?
If you put a new internal hard drive in the ps4, can you choose to format it in exfat instead of fat32?
I know the ps4 accepts exfat, but only on a hard drive connected to the usb port?
1 ps4 doesnt use fat 32 as internal(if it were the case you wouldnt be able to install 4GB+ pkg games)
2 you cannot choose what format ps4 will use as internal.
3 i was refering to external

chrisx1

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
So i decided, and purchased a ps4 pro. My question is, that i can go to the internet like normal, if i dont activate the exploit after turning on my ps? I was thinking, that maybe later i want to play online, by games online etc., and want go back to a clean ps4. ...sorry for my bad english

Chris

Vins

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 27, 2018
Thanks for this wonderful tutorial.

Just found out my ps4 is on version 5.05. Do i still have to download and install the JB 5.05 firmware? Thank you!

Last edited:

4mdvo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 25, 2018
does anybody here can give me jb 5.05 firmware link,,
thanks in advance.