• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Cheats Fpkgs & Exploit Host By JgDuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
@Elsi :
It is your first cheats.pkg you use in my list than you need to "Integrate" the update and "Remary" the cheats?

...EDIT :
I come barely of (re)tested and it works my friend... No freezes!
Please check your steps.
Integrate your update into your base game
Remarry the cheats.pkgs with your base game (With the update already in the base game package)

Last edited:

Elsi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 23, 2018
Integrate how? I have to download the upda 1.20?

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
@Elsi :
If it's for v1.20, yes. If it's for 1.00 patched into 1.01 no, just remarry but respect the cheats version when
you install the base game. "1.00 patched into 1.01" is for base game v1.00.
"Integrated Update" is for the v1.20 integrated into the base game.pkg so, base game v1.20.

All the tutorials are on the second post of the first page of this thread. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Elsi

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
INFO FOR ALL!
I found a mission with timer in GTA San Andreas... So I make codes for "Mission Time Never Decrease"!
Please (re)download "GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition" to have this new cheats codes.

Enjoy! :)

INFO FOR ALL
Exploit Host Update!
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Snake solid

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 30, 2018
You should not integrated base game to update patch I think. It is better create cheat pkg in update patch.

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
@Snake solid :
You should not integrated base game to update patch I think. It is better create cheat pkg in update patch.
All false! I think than you are new in this domain.
You can integrate any new update when your base game are already updated or not with an old
update "Integrated".

And because you have integrated the update, your installation not take 100Gb of full game + 50 Gb of Update
in space in your PS4 but much less because when you integrate an update, all the files that you no longer need are replaced
automatically when you "Copy/Past" the new update files.

Sometime it's 20, 30, 40 Gb in less (Generally +or- between 1 to 15Gb depending of the update).
it's worth it and it's much more convenient to share because the patch(Cheats.pkgs) i make for it make +or- 100Mb
because yes, my "Cheats.pkgs" are used exactly as normal updates. You don't need to integrate it or whatever.
The game is a standalone pkg and the cheats is another standalone pkg.
You not need to integrate the cheats into the base game. Only the update.
Only good stuff! ;)

...But when the update make exemple, 100 to 500 mb, i not integrate the update.
It's useless in these cases .

...And you can install a new update in "Standalone" directly over your base game integrated
with the old update if you want(Just need to be remarried with your personnal base game).
All the method work but if you want to use my work,
you need to respect the version, the ID and the mention Integrated or not...etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: satelman

brewox19

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 9, 2021
i play the evil within,but chapter 4 my game freeze then close..can you explain how to fix it mr @jgduff

Reactions: jgduff

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
@brewox19
I check that when i have the time. ;)

Reactions: brewox19

Hawkeye7

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 29, 2020
i cannot download any of your stuff...the webpage says "this page is not allowed in the US"
i have even tried jdownloader,same issue

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
@Hawkeye7 :
Click on the link. Do NOT copy/past it. ;)

Hawkeye7

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 29, 2020
@Hawkeye7 :
Click on the link. Do NOT copy/past it. ;)
Just did that(CLICKED link) got this message after captcha page:

This page is not allowed in the US​

We're sorry but it appears your IP comes from the US so you're not allowed to download or stream.

If you have a premium account, please login to remove the limitation.

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
@Hawkeye7 :
lol! Too funny , I do not live in the US.
...Why I have to fix all the problems that are not even related to my "Cheats.pkgs"...
It's weird... Just take a VPN or Premium leecher or Cbox if you have a country limit.

...But next time, please try to solve the problem on your side when the problem is obvious like in this case.
This page is not allowed in the US

I share my work free. My work concern "Cheats.pkgs" not your personnal problem in your PC
and it's not to be bad towards you . ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikado-06

Hawkeye7

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 29, 2020
@Hawkeye7 :
lol! Too funny , I do not live in the US.
...Why I have to fix all the problems that are not even related to my "Cheats.pkgs"...
It's weird... Just take a VPN or Premium leecher or Cbox if you have a country limit.

...But next time, please try to solve the problem on your side when the problem is obvious like in this case.

I share my work free. My work concern "Cheats.pkgs" not your personnal problem in your PC
and it's not to be bad towards you . ;)
Or you could use a hosting site that EVERYONE can access...
and for the record,it is NOT a problem with my PC,but my country...
and my ISP doesn't allow for using VPNs without some kind of penalty

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
@Hawkeye7 :
Or you could use a hosting site that EVERYONE can access...
lol! You pay me for that?
Yes dear friend...I take 3 months of intensive work to change my links just for you.

I already give 40 to 80 hrs by week since 15 years to make all that for a pure strangers in addition to my real job.
(On each generation of console)
and if you not remark , all the codes are created by me (Not copy/past since a trainer)
and above all, completely free!

...You appear of nowhere and you already criticized... You really find your remark... Constructive ?

Last edited:

Hawkeye7

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 29, 2020
@Hawkeye7 :

lol! You pay me for that?

I already give 40 to 80 hrs by week since 15 years to make all that for a pure strangers in addition to my real job.
(On each generation of console)
and if you not remark , all the codes are created by me (Not copy/past since a trainer)
and above all, completely free!

...You appear of nowhere and you already criticized... You really find your remark... Constructive ?
no offence intended...I truly apologize for my words,and thank you for your time and efforts:)
edit:by the way,I took your advice and am checking out leechers,and it seems Ni No Kuni II,Grandia III and Dark Cloud 1 and 2 links are down
please re-up,and thanks again
also,are we allowed to request specific games here?

Last edited:

Celogamez

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2020

Aliens Fireteam Elite - Cheats Pkg PS4​

128 visualizações
6 de março de 2022

NÃO GOSTO

PARTICIPAÇÃO

DOWNLOAD

GRAMPO

SALVAR

Celo Gamez e Tutoriais
5,46 mil assinantes

esse cara está de volta roubando o trabalho das pessoas e levando o crédito por isso. eu criei este pacote de cheats há muito tempo e compartilhei com a comunidade reddit. agora ele compartilhou no youtube e levou todo o crédito por algo que ele não criou. Eu dei crédito aos desenvolvedores apropriados por todo o trabalho duro deles, mas esse cara apenas rouba e não dá crédito às pessoas certas. tão desrespeitoso.

SE INSCREVER
CUSA27462 - Cheats v1.14 Criado/Hackeado Por Celogamez -Infinite Ammo/No Reload -Infinite Medkits -Infinite Consumables -Infinite Money Cheats Pkg: https://midia.vip/dfghjp Senha: Celogamez -Instale O Cheat Pkg. -Instale "Voltar Ao Normal" Para Jogar Sem Cheats.
Dude, before spreading untruths on the net, make sure what you're talking about or you'll lose credibility. At no point did I steal cheats from anyone, I even talked to JgDuff about our misunderstanding. As he mentioned, I'm new to this area, my offsets are from basic methods 90 90 or 89-8B, which anyone can follow in a simple tutorial. I've seen that you apologized, and I know you acted out of emotion, okay, having a work stolen is bad, but I don't need it because I also know how to create. When the work is yours, I'll give you the credit you deserve.

Edit: I saw that you didn't create any code, you shouldn't even have started this mess!

Last edited:

ps4kratos

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
Dude, before spreading untruths on the net, make sure what you're talking about or you'll lose credibility. At no point did I steal cheats from anyone, I even talked to JgDuff about our misunderstanding. As he mentioned, I'm new to this area, my offsets are from basic methods 90 90 or 89-8B, which anyone can follow in a simple tutorial. I've seen that you apologized, and I know you acted out of emotion, okay, having a work stolen is bad, but I don't need it because I also know how to create. When the work is yours, I'll give you the credit you deserve.

Edit: I saw that you didn't create any code, you shouldn't even have started this mess!
Dear @Celogamez you are correct any one can follow simple tutorial. I created this cheat pkg for people that have hard time using then ps4 trainer. Now it’s better with the new goldhen out. And you are correct I didn’t create the codes. That’s why I said in my post I gave credit to the devs that created them. I was just angry at that moment. And yes I did apologize for the confusion. I have done some codes but never release them cause some already existed. Glad your on the right track of learning yourself as for me I’m just learning too. As to moving forward good luck on your work and take care.

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
@Hawkeye7 :
(Re)Uploaded! ;)
For the requests, i write it at all the new releases but if you are new here, you did not see it :
WARNING :
Donation Is For Thanked For What Is Already Available. I Do Not Take Requests.(Except For My Children.)
Thank You For Your Understanding.
:)
Otherwise it becomes too much work for one person.

...Enjoy! :)

@Celogamez & @ps4kratos
Glad to see that it's settled well. :)

Hawkeye7

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 29, 2020
@Hawkeye7 :
(Re)Uploaded! ;)
For the requests, i write it at all the new releases but if you are new here, you did not see it :

Otherwise it becomes too much work for one person.

...Enjoy! :)

@Celogamez & @ps4kratos
Glad to see that it's settled well. :)
Ok,I thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.