• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Cheats Fpkgs & Exploit Host By JgDuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps4kratos

DKS Member
Jun 16, 2018
Area 51 - CUSA88853 - Cheats v1.00
Full PS2 Game Converted And Modded For PS4
:

hey brother can you re-upload this one please and thanks. file missing.

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
INFO FOR ALL!
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
I Search And Create All The Codes And All The Patterns! It's All My Own Work!
...And All The Cheats Fpkgs And The Sharing Of All The List Is Completely Made By Me! (JgDuff).

To Watch The List, Click HERE

If You Want To Make A Donation, Just Click On The "Paypal" Image Just Here :
WARNING :
Donation Is For Thanked For What Is Already Available. I Do Not Take Requests.(Except For My Children.)
Thank You For Your Understanding.
:)

Good Weekend Everyone!!! :)

RE April 09 :
INFO FOR ALL
Exploit Host Update!
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

@ps4kratos
(Re)Uploaded! ;)

Last edited:

Mikado-06

DKS Member
Jul 17, 2020
@jgduff
THANK YOU JgDuff for your work :)

Reactions: jgduff

dexcfw1992

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 29, 2020
INFO FOR ALL!
[Hidden content]

...And All The Cheats Fpkgs And The Sharing Of All The List Is Completely Made By Me! (JgDuff).

WARNING :
Donation Is For Thanked For What Is Already Available. I Do Not Take Requests.(Except For My Children.)

RE April 09 :
INFO FOR ALL
Exploit Host Update!
[Hidden content]

@ps4kratos
(Re)Uploaded! ;)
amazing work as always!

ps4kratos

DKS Member
Jun 16, 2018
INFO FOR ALL!
[Hidden content]

WARNING :

RE April 09 :
INFO FOR ALL
Exploit Host Update!
[Hidden content]

@ps4kratos
(Re)Uploaded! ;)
Thank you so much for all the you do

monto

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 13, 2022
Great Work jgduff really appreciate
Can you upload ready made games please ?
I mean its hard to remarry n update games verion.. we just download and play :p
Million thanks in advance

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
@monto :
Do you have just a little idea of how time i past to make that all the weeks ?
I think not if i read your message. That it's hard and very long compare to a simple "remarry" step...
And on ALL the ID a game can have. (You it's 1 remarry... me sometime it's 3 or 4 for the same title on different ID.
You know "Integrate" on each ID and "Remarry each ID available just for a pure stranger.)
Do not forgot that i'm alone to make all that and i create my codes(Not copy/past a random codes)

Only this week, more than 40 hours of work + my real job 40hrs by week (Do the calculation)....
For, at the final, this gender of message. It's totally crazy sorry for my honesty.

Just for reminder, I do not touch any salary with all that.
You (Not just you) criticize and request something completely free that should be paying view the work.
You realize that ?

Just one question. How would you react at my place after having given everything
(Your time, your knowledge, your night even your health) and at the end, nothing
except new requests for game, backport or just the arrogance of an unknown ? (Not you...But i have couples of names in head)

I think the new GoldHen is a great alternative in your case.

Last edited:

Dafffa

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 8, 2022
How to open link (
[BGCOLOR=rgb(72, 71, 71)]6FD41F5D687C9175AE13AF4952DB3B3B ) please [/BGCOLOR]

->Here Is My List Of Cheats Fpkgs For PS4. Read All The Tutos Carefully<-
Very Important Info For The Next
:
Your "ID" must match as well as the code "MD5 Checksum" of your Base Game (Full Game) and the Game Version (v1.01,1.02 ... etc).
(Follow the "Tuto" in this page to find out what is your "MD5 Checksum" code for your Base Game (Full Game)

If your game has the same info:
ID, MD5 Checksum code as well as your game version (v1.01,1.02 ... etc) than in the list,
Go! Download the link that matches and install the "Cheats.pkgs" and everything will work without Remarry anything!

If your game:
"ID" and game version (v1.01,1.02 ... etc) is in the list
but NOT the "MD5 Checksum" code of your Base Game (Full Game), nothing will work!
If you try to install the "Cheats.Pkgs" you will get an "error ce-36434-0" so ...

You will have to Remarry my "Cheats.fpkgs" with your "Base Game (Full Game)"
by following my tutorial "Remarry" An Update/Cheats.pkg With A Base Game (Full Game)".

If you need to add an update to your "Base Game (Full Game)"
follow the tutorial "How To Integrated/Merged An Update Into A Base Game (Full Game)".

You will find 4 types of "rar" files to download :
1 - (1.00 Patched Into 1.01) = This is version 1.00 that i have
patched in 1.01 to make it compatible. As an update for your "Base Game (Full Game)".

2 - (Real 1.01 Integrated) = This is the TRUE version 1.01 which is
offered for "Base Games (Full Games)" with TRUE 1.01 update already built-in.

3 - (Standalone Update) = This is the TRUE full update
offered not patched (Back To Normal.pkg) and not integrated. This is a REAL update for your "Base Games (Full Games)".

4 - (Integrated Update) = Regardless of the update listed,
they are offered for "Base Games (Full Games)" with built-in updates. "
(If your "Base Games (Full Games)" does not have its built-in update and it's needed for "Cheats", it will take
follow the tutorial "How To Integrated/Merged An Update Into A Base Game (Full Game)" and then the tutorial
"Remarry" An Update/Cheats.pkg With A Base Game (Full Game)").

How To Find The MD5 Checksum Of My Base Game (Full Game) :
[Hidden content]

How To "Remarry" An Update/Cheats.pkg With A Base Game (Full Game) :
[Hidden content]

How To Integrated/Merged An Update Into A Base Game (Full Game) :
[Hidden content]
================================================================================
Already 374 Titles, 584 Versions ID & 895 Versions "MD5 Checksum" Are Available!
Now Near 3000 Fpkgs Have Been Created! Near Of 700 GB Of Data Has Been Uploaded
And A Thousands Of Hours Of Work Only On PlayStation 4 Offered Completely Free By Myself!

Click On The Link Of Your Game To See The Infos And Download
[Hidden content]
================================================================================

PASSWORD : JgDuff

If You Want To Encourage Me, You Can Make A Donation On My Paypal Account By Clicking On The Image :

You can follow me or make a donation on patreon.com/JgDuff too.

WARNING :

I Share My Work Totaly Free! So, Donation Is For Thanked For What Is Already Available.

I Do Not Take Request Except For My Children. Thank You For Your Understanding!

When Your Pkgs Is Ready For Installation :

You Not Need PC For Cheating!

You Not Need Internet Connection For Cheating!

You Not Need To Wait For Future "JkPatch", "Debug" Or "WebRte" Payload. All Work Day 1 On Any PS4 Hack!

You Not Have Any Connection Problem During Gameplay!

And, As Long As You Do Not Install The "Pkg" "Back To Normal.pkg", Your Cheats Will Be Permanent!

...Only A Good Stuff...Enjoy !!! ;)

All Is Made By Me!

Cheats Codes Creation, Cheats Codes Conversion, Cheats.Fpkgs, Full Game Download 1 By 1 For Make New ID And New MD5,

Share On All WebSites, All The Text And Video Tutorials...Etc!
Instalation eror code sir,, please help

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
@Daffa :
Do not copy/past the link. Click on it to have the real link.
Password of "rar" files : JgDuff

For the installation, please read the text and view the video tutos.
Everything is under your nose.
(page 1 second post... I make all the tutos for that and for not have to repeat myself again and again.)

Last edited:
Reactions: hunterXhunter

monto

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 13, 2022
@monto :
Do you have just a little idea of how time i past to make that all the weeks ?
I think not if i read your message. That it's hard and very long compare to a simple "remarry" step...
And on ALL the ID a game can have. (You it's 1 remarry... me sometime it's 3 or 4 for the same title on different ID.
You know "Integrate" on each ID and "Remarry each ID available just for a pure stranger.)
Do not forgot that i'm alone to make all that and i create my codes(Not copy/past a random codes)

Only this week, more than 40 hours of work + my real job 40hrs by week (Do the calculation)....
For, at the final, this gender of message. It's totally crazy sorry for my honesty.

Just for reminder, I do not touch any salary with all that.
You (Not just you) criticize and request something completely free that should be paying view the work.
You realize that ?

Just one question. How would you react at my place after having given everything
(Your time, your knowledge, your night even your health) and at the end, nothing
except new requests for game, backport or just the arrogance of an unknown ? (Not you...But i have couples of names in head)

I think the new GoldHen is a great alternative in your case.
Im really sorry for that I did not mean that.. I totally understand your situation and your great efforts
I was just asking as I tried to remarry and in the end errors come up ..

dexcfw1992

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 29, 2020
hi,

Grand Theft Auto Vice City Definitive Edition cheats, says This file is temporarily unavailable, please retry later. not sure if it is down or not if so could you reupload when you ain't busy thanks jgduff​

OqDaYy

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 9, 2022
->Here Is My List Of Cheats Fpkgs For PS4. Read All The Tutos Carefully<-
Very Important Info For The Next
:
Your "ID" must match as well as the code "MD5 Checksum" of your Base Game (Full Game) and the Game Version (v1.01,1.02 ... etc).
(Follow the "Tuto" in this page to find out what is your "MD5 Checksum" code for your Base Game (Full Game)

If your game has the same info:
ID, MD5 Checksum code as well as your game version (v1.01,1.02 ... etc) than in the list,
Go! Download the link that matches and install the "Cheats.pkgs" and everything will work without Remarry anything!

If your game:
"ID" and game version (v1.01,1.02 ... etc) is in the list
but NOT the "MD5 Checksum" code of your Base Game (Full Game), nothing will work!
If you try to install the "Cheats.Pkgs" you will get an "error ce-36434-0" so ...

You will have to Remarry my "Cheats.fpkgs" with your "Base Game (Full Game)"
by following my tutorial "Remarry" An Update/Cheats.pkg With A Base Game (Full Game)".

If you need to add an update to your "Base Game (Full Game)"
follow the tutorial "How To Integrated/Merged An Update Into A Base Game (Full Game)".

You will find 4 types of "rar" files to download :
1 - (1.00 Patched Into 1.01) = This is version 1.00 that i have
patched in 1.01 to make it compatible. As an update for your "Base Game (Full Game)".

2 - (Real 1.01 Integrated) = This is the TRUE version 1.01 which is
offered for "Base Games (Full Games)" with TRUE 1.01 update already built-in.

3 - (Standalone Update) = This is the TRUE full update
offered not patched (Back To Normal.pkg) and not integrated. This is a REAL update for your "Base Games (Full Games)".

4 - (Integrated Update) = Regardless of the update listed,
they are offered for "Base Games (Full Games)" with built-in updates. "
(If your "Base Games (Full Games)" does not have its built-in update and it's needed for "Cheats", it will take
follow the tutorial "How To Integrated/Merged An Update Into A Base Game (Full Game)" and then the tutorial
"Remarry" An Update/Cheats.pkg With A Base Game (Full Game)").

How To Find The MD5 Checksum Of My Base Game (Full Game) :
[Hidden content]

How To "Remarry" An Update/Cheats.pkg With A Base Game (Full Game) :
[Hidden content]

How To Integrated/Merged An Update Into A Base Game (Full Game) :
[Hidden content]
Already 374 Titles, 584 Versions ID & 895 Versions "MD5 Checksum" Are Available!
Now Near 3000 Fpkgs Have Been Created! Near Of 700 GB Of Data Has Been Uploaded
And A Thousands Of Hours Of Work Only On PlayStation 4 Offered Completely Free By Myself!

Click On The Link Of Your Game To See The Infos And Download
[Hidden content]

PASSWORD : JgDuff

If You Want To Encourage Me, You Can Make A Donation On My Paypal Account By Clicking On The Image :

You can follow me or make a donation on patreon.com/JgDuff too.

WARNING :

I Share My Work Totaly Free! So, Donation Is For Thanked For What Is Already Available.

I Do Not Take Request Except For My Children. Thank You For Your Understanding!

When Your Pkgs Is Ready For Installation :

You Not Need PC For Cheating!

You Not Need Internet Connection For Cheating!

You Not Need To Wait For Future "JkPatch", "Debug" Or "WebRte" Payload. All Work Day 1 On Any PS4 Hack!

You Not Have Any Connection Problem During Gameplay!

And, As Long As You Do Not Install The "Pkg" "Back To Normal.pkg", Your Cheats Will Be Permanent!

...Only A Good Stuff...Enjoy !!! ;)

All Is Made By Me!

Cheats Codes Creation, Cheats Codes Conversion, Cheats.Fpkgs, Full Game Download 1 By 1 For Make New ID And New MD5,

Share On All WebSites, All The Text And Video Tutorials...Etcthanks bro

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
@dexcfw1992 :
Fixed! ;)

Nawazali

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 23, 2018

Last edited:

ezio auditore71

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 1, 2020
hello jgduff i'm a your fan and supporter of the cheats for both ps3 and ps4 i need if it's possible and please your help you should pass me the link for pkg cheats for ps3 because I long ago downloaded them on an external hdd and now this hdd has stopped working and I have not had access to the disk anymore so only you can help me I need these cheats because I have many games for ps3 and I would like to use them together with your cheats if you can do me this favor if you want you I can send a few euros as long as you tell me where to send them I await your news.

Adnane10

DKS Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi @jgduff can you reupload link for monster hunter iceborne v1511

jgduff

Contributor
Jul 5, 2018
INFO FOR ALL
I just started a second job to succeed in paying the accounts and than my children lack anything.
Sorry but the cost of living has become too expensive to continue to have passions unfortunately.
I resisted until the last moment but now, it will not be possible to continue the list.
They all kill us little by little and yet I was someone positive.

So... Sorry to all but it's the end! I'm very frustrated of all that situation but it's the life now apparently!
Take care of all of you! Life is hard these times!

Mikado-06

DKS Member
Jul 17, 2020
@jgduff
THANK YOU JgDuff for all you have done for cheats on PS3 and PS4
For all this time spent dedicated to this passion!!!
You are still the best!!!

Nawazali

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 23, 2018
INFO FOR ALL
I just started a second job to succeed in paying the accounts and than my children lack anything.
Sorry but the cost of living has become too expensive to continue to have passions unfortunately.
I resisted until the last moment but now, it will not be possible to continue the list.
They all kill us little by little and yet I was someone positive.

So... Sorry to all but it's the end! I'm very frustrated of all that situation but it's the life now apparently!
Take care of all of you! Life is hard these times!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE GAMING REALTED STUFF . YOU ARE THE G.O.A.T , I STILL WISH YOU HAD TIME FOR THE FORUM :) BUT STILL ITS OKAY AND I HOPE BEST AND WISH YOU LUCK FOR WHATEVER YOU DO :) THANK YOU FOR EVEYTHING HERO .

Noxskc

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 21, 2020
Hi my friend @jgduff

Nope!! You are abandoning us!! just kidding lol
Thanks for what you did :)
I thank you for all these years and all this personal time spent offering us, giving, all these cheats without asking anything in return
I hope your personal life will be all the better for it (because 2 jobs to combine won't be easy) and that your children will never lack for anything
You are and you will remain the best for cheats, as well as in other areas too ;)
I wish you a good continuation and take care of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.