• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Playing retail games + DLC

KebabS

DKS Member
Donor
Jan 11, 2019
Hey guys

How do I play a game like Tekken 7 with DLC? I got the game as disc but I cannot seem to play DLC 1. I tried installing the DLC that my brother, 윤희지, uploaded but unfortunately it doesn't work :( I am using a jailbroken PS4 on 5.05, Han 1.7. I hope someone can help me. I jailbroke my PS4 one month ago and have got so many games from this cool site, but I really want the DLC 1 for Tekken 7.

Kind regards,
The one and only KebabS

nadeem khan

empty hands
회원 | Member
Jan 31, 2019
pakistan
if you want to play takken dlc then you have same account .i explain if your dvd is eur then you build a eur account if you have usa then build usa account