• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

NPS browser ps4,3,2,1 and psp games and themes straight from server

desertwings

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
Here is a collection of playstation content from nopaystationstore, you can check it out, but i prefer a offline version cause spreadsheets does not funtion that good so here is a link to that.NoPayStation Database v2.5.zip and the official webpage is here:

Enma Zone

Vibes from Aden Yemen
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Mar 9, 2018
I see no PS4 links to browse. Therefore, this thread willl be moved to PS3 section.

dude12

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 11, 2018
There is PS4 links to Games-DLC-Updates-Themes in the zip BUT they are all SONY links
The Update file can be useful for people needing updates to there owned games that aint available on PS4Database

desertwings

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
I see no PS4 links to browse. Therefore, this thread willl be moved to PS3 section.
Schermopname-80.png
[/url][/IMG] it is maybe not visible in the spreadsheet right away ,but please look in the link there is an html file containing the links, but it is not intergrated in their browser program thats why i uploaded
--- Post updated ---
Schermopname-80.png
[/url][/IMG] it is maybe not visible in the spreadsheet right away ,but please look in the link there is an html file containing the links, but it is not intergrated in their browser program thats why i uploaded

Enma Zone

Vibes from Aden Yemen
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Mar 9, 2018
Schermopname-80.png
--- Post updated ---

and the PS4 Links provided fake or retail?

dude12

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 11, 2018
^^^^
Retail only (Sony links)

Enma Zone

Vibes from Aden Yemen
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Mar 9, 2018
^^^^
Retail only (Sony links)
Roger. Thread will be moved to PS4 retails.