• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA [NoPSN] Crunchyroll

alucardx2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 3, 2020
Did you try reinstalling it? Only issue I had was a network error within the app, but after I deleted alazif's dns from the ps4 network settings the app started working again.

marishka

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 19, 2020
thinks man

Akhawi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 19, 2018
Did you try reinstalling it? Only issue I had was a network error within the app, but after I deleted alazif's dns from the ps4 network settings the app started working again.
But how can you use the PS4 whitout alazif´s dns? you need to log in on it for the ps4 to open up right? have alsways done so, Crunchyroll have gotten the network error. got to load the hen 2.1 in game help button as usual.

Reactions: jonny crazy

Satanassuceta

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
Works with 9.0?