• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

looking for CFW with no bd patch that can emulate bd

COBRA/BDdrive needed for bd Mirror to work ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• 1 of the 2

• Total voters

desertwings

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
Good day

to start off i have ps3 fat 60 GB CECHC03 with a ''broken disc drive'' from a friend who wants to run (online/offline mods and backups including online.

-Normal CFW wouldt let me boot homebrew etc (4.82.2REX debug)
-his dad had replaced the disc drive,so I tried to remarry it and that did not work. (rogero 3.55 no bd in FSM)
-I took the console appart to see the logic board (BMD 001 & 003) of the bd players and saw they where diffirent so not the same disc drives or board,
-So i downwloaded Overflow V3 CEX no bd i tried to bd mirror but saw no disc icon
- Saw there was a Cobra Overflow 4.85 V6 no bd cobra planning to see if cobra helps emulating the disc and if it works without 'working bd'.

Any advice ?
-What latest Cobra CFW with no bd patch can run without the proper logic board i saw an article about Ferrox 4.81 somebody saying this on Pshax could do that so yes can Cobra Overflow 4.85 V6 do this ?
-So whats the best cfw with no bd patches atm (retail use ) ?
the way for standard no bd cfw : use psn patch remove hist. and cfw sysc. sing in and lauch from app//home
con: cobra is also used 4 iso support and webman.

Cobra no bd cfw: Needs to be tested tommorow if Cobra works.

Thanks already hope you have a nice day :)

Greetings desertwings

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea

desertwings

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
Worked Fine for me love the multiman intergration for sure