• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Littlstar VR Cinema - [CUSA-06742] [NoPSN]

Suhairu

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
Thank you very much!! it works!! must be connected to the internet though it's not a big deal if you change your DNS Sony can't do sh*t coz you don't connect to PSN anyway so for me it's a 10/10 (since there's no way around the internet thing).
Thank you again for sharing :mariobanana:

RyanD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 23, 2018
Hi, apparently, it should work if you're connected to the internet, without need of being connected to PSN...
Personnaly, I got the "connect to PSN..." message and couldn't launch the app, but I wasn't even connected to the internet.
I don't have guts to try while connected, as I have no way to block $ony's DNS on my router! (Don't know if that's really an issue, though...)
I guess you also have to activate browser through AlAzif's exploit host...
Anyone tried?
I tried and it didn't work, I had internet activated but not a non-activated PSN account on PS4.

seanp2500

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018

this is working after i use donor activated ps4 psn profile

Reactions: James Smith

zmtaras

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 15, 2018
ok it seams to be working for some and not for others, I have an idea to get it working for those who are not having any luck, give me a few days
how progress?

Mrpi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
Beware its wiping out everything on ps4 if u restore the psn profile...

predator

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
not working

seanp2500

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Beware its wiping out everything on ps4 if u restore the psn profile...

yeah in the case of my phat ps4 i was ok with that if only to get at least one with an active profile but yeah this is muy importante for folks to consider. If I had to do it over again whenever you buy a ps4 you would basically want to run that donor profile one never knows what else having an activated account might be useful for in the future.

zmtaras

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 15, 2018
what's new?

unp

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
I had this working on my ps4 through tv&video. It used to allow me to launch littlstar from here. I just connected to a new network that didn't block PSN and got a bunch of new icons and an attempt to update to 5.55. I blocked that but now my TV&Video icon wont start. It just gives me a CE-38703-1 error. The only way I can get to littlstar now is by searching for it in the library and launching it that way.

Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? I can't add it to a folder because it is greyed out when I select apps (I'm assuming because it auto-adds to TV&Video?). I'd like to be able to easily launch this again

Reactions: Suhairu

darkjedirey

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
I just made a fpkg game version of Littlstar following the method Stooged used to make the NoPsn youtube app get past the psn screen.
the app starts, but hangs when you try to make a profile or skip
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3c0OC56aXBweXNoYXJlLmNvbS92L0lrS2VBZUFSL2ZpbGUuaHRtbA==

Last edited:

zmtaras

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 15, 2018
I just made a fpkg game version of Littlstar following the method Stooged used to make the NoPsn youtube app get past the psn screen.
how to download?

swth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
I tested on my 4.55 12xx fat ps4 and it works! many thanx man!but it seems the version is 1.00,and can not play Mp4 files in usb stick

Last edited:

zmtaras

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 15, 2018
5.05 pro, not working ((((

Reactions: hhb304

darkjedirey

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
Something weird is happening when i tried to use orbis-pub-sfo to edit, options such as usb storage disappear. (good bet this is why your usb stick doesn't work swth, but i'm honestly surprised this app works at all for you. can you sign in and/or create a new account?)

i simply tried to replace the param.sfo contained in the fpkg from OP in this thread with the one from the "hello world" homebrew testapp. Doing this gets around the psn sign in nagging, but still breaks something. I'm guessing some additional patching is still required
I also tried this with the netflix app, but the splashscreen hangs forever

Reactions: RyanD

swth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
Something weird is happening when i tried to use orbis-pub-sfo to edit, options such as usb storage disappear. (good bet this is why your usb stick doesn't work swth, but i'm honestly surprised this app works at all for you. can you sign in and/or create a new account?)
yes.i create a new account from PC first , then sign in on ps4 and watch vr videos online.by the way i never login to psn before.
Maybe an updated version is needed so that it can play the local content?
i found a ver1.19 app fpkg dumped by someguy,but I got the "connect to PSN..." message and couldn't launch the app,can you fixed it in the same way? here's the link ,i uploaded for you : )
https://mega.nz/#!HI9SXQDT!sg7c1KJQtnmvWDVGNgQg-NtNPUQOrV8-agXRrABrMWY

Last edited:
Reactions: RyanD

Suhairu

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
I had this working on my ps4 through tv&video. It used to allow me to launch littlstar from here. I just connected to a new network that didn't block PSN and got a bunch of new icons and an attempt to update to 5.55. I blocked that but now my TV&Video icon wont start. It just gives me a CE-38703-1 error. The only way I can get to littlstar now is by searching for it in the library and launching it that way.

Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? I can't add it to a folder because it is greyed out when I select apps (I'm assuming because it auto-adds to TV&Video?). I'd like to be able to easily launch this again
I have the same issue... can only find/launch the app through the library.