• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Littlstar VR Cinema - [CUSA-06742] [NoPSN]

James Smith

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 9, 2018
Australia

302yyl2.jpg

Game Name: Littlstar
Title-ID:
CUSA06742
Game Version: 1.00
I Have tested this on 2 consoles 5.05 Phat, 5.05 Slim - Working on both, Side loading working once you create profile in the app.

Not my work just a repost from another site.

Last edited:
D

Dan Blessings

Appreciate the upload but this won't work for anyone who does not have a registered PSN account on their console. I can't go online as I got my console only recently.

James Smith

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 9, 2018
Australia
I don't have a registered PSN account on my console it has never been connected to PSN

On one console i activated it with a backup profile from a well known website and the second PS4 has never been connected to the internet and is not activated.

The app still worked on both consoles.

D

Dan Blessings

On one console i activated it with a backup profile from a well known website
I don't understand what you are referring to.
I'd like to hear from other people because the "SIGN INTO PLAYSTATION NETWORK TO USE THIS APP" message that appears would disagree with what you are claiming.

James Smith

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 9, 2018
Australia
The original dump came from an activated ps4.

I have one activated console that has been activated by restoring a ps4 user profile backup. I have one ps4 that has never been connected to the internet until today when the app ran for the first time. Both consoles run the app fine without issues this end.

All i am saying is that i have this package installed on 2 units working fine.
If you don't believe it works simple solution dont download it

All i know is its working for me on both units, if its that much of an issue ill ask the mods to delete the thread.

Another user has told me it works with the active connection to internet without PSN.

Reactions: kretek

kretek

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 3, 2018
Wow really, is this the same method they used with the Mediaplayer app that now works on a non activated ps4? Thanks !!

Reactions: xtremejags

Sparkcakes

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 14, 2018
Link removed sigh, can you send me the link in Pm so i can
Investigate / or reupload it

Thx

Quiron

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 12, 2018
I don't understand what you are referring to.
I'd like to hear from other people because the "SIGN INTO PLAYSTATION NETWORK TO USE THIS APP" message that appears would disagree with what you are claiming.
Why so aggreive?
¿? If it works, great, if youthink it doesnt, dont download it…or just advise it.
Even if it doesnt work it can be the begining of patching it like media player having his fpkg, which is not so easy to find on internet.

Last edited:

Tarachiu Paul

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 2, 2018
it doesn't open for me. it says sign in to psn to use network features. PS4 Slim 5.05 never activated with internet connection.

Sparkcakes

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 14, 2018
Not working for me either, okay i got time. Good luck

Maybe you have to fix it the way PS Media player got Patched for 5.05

Basically patch does two things:
  1. It escalates privileges for the mplayer's process, so it can freely access the stuff it wants.
    • *sonyCred = 0xffffffffffffffff; // sceSblACMgrIsSystemUcred
    • *sceProcType = 0x3801000000000013; // sceSblACMgrGetDeviceAccessType
    • I'm not sure if both patches are necessary. Probably second one is enough, too lazy to check.
  2. It patches SceMusicCoreServer process in memory.
    • Function at SceMusicCoreServer+0x3640 will now always <return 0>.
But i have no idea how to patch a bin file xd

Mikey420

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 11, 2018
Should be patchable. Im currently trying to figure out how make games and apps run on older firmwares.... Right now Just gotta figure out how to properly recompile .elf and SPRX files.... once done I should be releasing 4.x compatible builds of all newer games and the ps4 media player with the fix.

After I sort that Out Ill turn my attention to patching the PSN login check and fixing other media apps. BTW does anyone have a decrypted dump of youtube? Netflix? or Hulu? or of Vudu?

hellspawnps4

Legendary Member
DKS Member
May 31, 2018
Thanks!!!!!!!

Mikey420

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 11, 2018
Yep tried to load on mine and recieve a login message before the app even opens. anyone have the unpacked dump?

RyanD

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 23, 2018
Also looking for this app on non-activated PSN consoles

Screetch

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hi, apparently, it should work if you're connected to the internet, without need of being connected to PSN...
Personnaly, I got the "connect to PSN..." message and couldn't launch the app, but I wasn't even connected to the internet.
I don't have guts to try while connected, as I have no way to block $ony's DNS on my router! (Don't know if that's really an issue, though...)
I guess you also have to activate browser through AlAzif's exploit host...
Anyone tried?

Mikey420

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hi, apparently, it should work if you're connected to the internet, without need of being connected to PSN...
Personnaly, I got the "connect to PSN..." message and couldn't launch the app, but I wasn't even connected to the internet.
I don't have guts to try while connected, as I have no way to block $ony's DNS on my router! (Don't know if that's really an issue, though...)
Anyone tried?
I was on the internet and got it. I'll try activating my browser through the exploit I guess

zmtaras

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 15, 2018
Anyone tried?
don't work