• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Gamebato - Free FPKG Online Store, Download games directly to your PS4

Gamebato.png
Prerequisites: You have to be Jailbroken and Connected to the internet.

There is a new free FPKG Store where you can download games directly from an online store to your jailbroken PS4

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would this work on ps5? I get it to the splash screen then it does nothing. Would be awesome to load games on to that.
No, this is not working on the PS5 ( at the moment)

Reactions: Djamel Bilal
Ahh I see, I heard echo strech rebuilt some of the homebrew games made for ps4 made by lapy to get them to work on the ps5. Do you think the same concept applies with this maybe?

Ahh I see, I heard echo strech rebuilt some of the homebrew games made for ps4 made by lapy to get them to work on the ps5. Do you think the same concept applies with this maybe?
its a work in progress. it will eventually come but not yet.
someone would need to remarry base+update+DLCs test on their own ps5s and finally upload it,

even here we might have a separate section when the awesome devs figure a simpler way to do it all the way up to 4.5* firmware

So if I used a program to do that on the PKG I could test it? More than willing to try it out.

So if I used a program to do that on the PKG I could test it? More than willing to try it out.
yes, you can use a program. its already out on github for you to download

I really doubt that this will take off. For them to improve their service, they may ask a premium in order to keep their servers alive. Great service comes more popularity comes more server usage. It's a work a progress that may take forever to update or even worse may end up in development hell. Good luck for them though

How long must you wait for Home brew to install?

dope dope dope dope bravo hope to port to ps5

Hi, I've installed the latest version of gamebato from their website on my PS4(version 9.00). It used to work perfectly but for some reason, it has stopped working and shows internet connection error and then closes automatically. I've tried reinstalling, interchanging DNS servers and network connections but it doesn't seem to work. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP

Hi, I've installed the latest version of gamebato from their website on my PS4(version 9.00). It used to work perfectly but for some reason, it has stopped working and shows internet connection error and then closes automatically. I've tried reinstalling, interchanging DNS servers and network connections but it doesn't seem to work. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP
Try reset your router or switch to Wi-Fi / Ethernet LAN

Already tried it but it didn't work

you are the only one having that issue right now.
if you are self hosting, or if you are loading the bin file OFFLINE go ahead and clear your cashe and internet settings. Do NOT USE Alazif host. user another one

then make sure to load the latest gold hen bin file

My DNS is correct but still it is not working
[automerge]1701873017[/automerge]
looks like bad/missing proper DNS
According to you, what DNS should I use
[automerge]1701873052[/automerge]
you are the only one having that issue right now.
if you are self hosting, or if you are loading the bin file OFFLINE go ahead and clear your cashe and internet settings. Do NOT USE Alazif host. user another one

then make sure to load the latest gold hen bin file
What/which host should I use?

Last edited:
Excellent tutorial with step by step instructions.

Thanks for sharing. I had to reset my DNS server and IP settings to default and then it worked. I installed from HB Store, launched the app, it updated and now I'm trying out DL small 6GB game. Speeds are around 1.0MB/s . Not bad at all for a free game store.

For comparison running PKGi on my jailbroken PS3 gets about 1.5MB/s when DL a game.

Reactions: DorianX
its cool your my man