• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Gamebato - Free FPKG Online Store, Download games directly to your PS4

Gamebato.png
Prerequisites: You have to be Jailbroken and Connected to the internet.

There is a new free FPKG Store where you can download games directly from an online store to your jailbroken PS4

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, i havent had that issue.
try this.
make sure you are connected to the internet first.
check on your PS4 settings internet and test connection.
after go back to the homebrew store and see if app has an update install it.
It looks like no matter what I do to fix this nothing works. I'm so lost

Reactions: mardonna2017
thanks for going to discord we will wait for your logs

so far you are the only one on the planet having that problem. congrats i guess ?
submit the logs when you have them please

Just needed to come back and praise this App again. Its like to good to be true I am worried someone is going to take it down. very thankful on the work on making this app. This app has solved a few of my hard to find titles Ive been looking for. Thanks again!

Reactions: POGO and DorianX
yoooo wasgood i did the steps that was shown and i did everything smoothly , it wont let me use the game any help

yoooo wasgood i did the steps that was shown and i did everything smoothly , it wont let me use the game any help
what game?
be very specific on what the issue is. because i cant guess or see what your problem is

Its luck of the draw bro so far all the games I downloaded work fine except WWE 2k23 and Tekken doesn't want to install. if the game you downloaded doesn't work you may need to just move on till the admins fix it or maybe redownload ?

Reactions: POGO
A+AAAAAAMAZING.. JUST WHAT THE PS4 HAS BEEN MISSING

Reactions: Ghulamthegamer94
Its luck of the draw bro so far all the games I downloaded work fine except WWE 2k23 and Tekken doesn't want to install. if the game you downloaded doesn't work you may need to just move on till the admins fix it or maybe redownload ?
Wwe 2k23 has a very well know bug that makes the game run extremely slow. If you are on ps4 pro, you need to go into the settings and force a 1080p output resolution when playing it.

Tested and works on 9.00FW. Downloads and plays Bus Sim 21 as it would any other fpkg. The speeds are reasonable, but for larger games just start the download and make sure your PS4 doesn't go to sleep, then check back in a few hours. I don't really understand the difference between the download protocols (Console vs GameBaTo), but both seem to work for me. Looking forward to the further development and library expansion.

Prerequisites: You have to be Jailbroken and Connected to the internet.

There is a new free FPKG Store where you can download games directly from an online store to your jailbroken PS4

[Hidden content]
Wow, this is awesome!! thank you. hopefully Deathsmiles will be added!!
hopefully this works on my fm 5.05 after my first download..
:cool:

I downloaded gamebato from the homebrew store but when I start the app it just loads infinitely on the Gamebato screen. Has anyone else experienced this or is gamebato already dead? hopefully not
So i pulled my PS4 out of retirement and have been using the app, i had a few hickups. Yes this did happen to me, for me the issue was i had been loading the exploit from different sites and sometimes the games got corrupt aswell. If you use the goldhen gamebato provides from the ps4 browser, seems fine. I would recommend a system reboot now and then. Things seem to get wonky for me after a few days. I am newly returning to the scene, so if anyone has an good PS4 resources suggestions, feel free to DM :D

Reactions: BALDOGON
been looking for this. thanks

So i pulled my PS4 out of retirement and have been using the app, i had a few hickups. Yes this did happen to me, for me the issue was i had been loading the exploit from different sites and sometimes the games got corrupt aswell. If you use the goldhen gamebato provides from the ps4 browser, seems fine. I would recommend a system reboot now and then. Things seem to get wonky for me after a few days. I am newly returning to the scene, so if anyone has an good PS4 resources suggestions, feel free to DM :D
Why was your ps4 in retirement? Did you play and beat all of the big ps4 titles? That would be kinda hard to believe not to mention all the new games that have been released just this year alone. Your backlog should be pretty large and your ps4 should have plenty of game time left with all those games.

This sounds insane! thank you!

Why was your ps4 in retirement? Did you play and beat all of the big ps4 titles? That would be kinda hard to believe not to mention all the new games that have been released just this year alone. Your backlog should be pretty large and your ps4 should have plenty of game time left with all those games.
Yeah, the backlog is huge. To be honest PS4 does not have alot of games you can't get on other systems. PSP was my favorite for a while, moved to 3ds, then to switch and of course steam, i favor the handhelds. so i am circling back to PS4 now, might try some remote play. I am interested to see how the playstation portal might fit in.

Incredible project, but will other games be added? I noticed that there isn't a single VR game

I was able to download a game (Project Cars 3) however it still locked and was unable to play.

Would this work on ps5? I get it to the splash screen then it does nothing. Would be awesome to load games on to that.