• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Gamebato - Free FPKG Online Store, Download games directly to your PS4

Gamebato.png
Prerequisites: You have to be Jailbroken and Connected to the internet.

There is a new free FPKG Store where you can download games directly from an online store to your jailbroken PS4

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap this is dope. It's like the switch freeshop! There's alot of games currently missing and the interface is kinda slow but im sure it'll get better!!

Holy crap this is dope. It's like the switch freeshop! There's alot of games currently missing and the interface is kinda slow but im sure it'll get better!!
yes its a work in progress and it will get better with time

Hey now this is amazing ! I missed out on getting Days Gone. Thank you. :D

Reactions: Amaboy11
Does anybody know how I can increase the internet speed as I am hardly even getting 1mbps even though I've connected my PS4 to 5G wi-fi and it provides 300mbps

Does anybody know how I can increase the internet speed as I am hardly even getting 1mbps even though I've connected my PS4 to 5G wi-fi and it provides 300mbps
at this point you are at the mercy of the servers. the word is it could get better with time. the shop is still a work in progress.

ohhh okay, thanks for replying though. I thought maybe something was wrong with my PS4

Question can we run other games and applications while it downloads? Ive been running my download since last night and left my PS4 on so its been about a full day. Just want to know the do and donts.

Question can we run other games and applications while it downloads? Ive been running my download since last night and left my PS4 on so its been about a full day. Just want to know the do and donts.
you can play games while it downloads. but not open other homebrew apps as it will ask you to stop Gamebato

What's the longest I can keep my PS4 on while it downloads games?

I am unable to understand one thing that I put Doom Eternal on download yesterday evening and it's downloaded 80% this morning but after that the download keeps stopping whereas when I put COD cold war on download, it starts downloading flawlessly with 1.5 mbps. How do I solve this?

I am unable to understand one thing that I put Doom Eternal on download yesterday evening and it's downloaded 80% this morning but after that the download keeps stopping whereas when I put COD cold war on download, it starts downloading flawlessly with 1.5 mbps. How do I solve this?
Didn't they already tell you that it's a server dependency? There's nothing you can do. This is in it's infancy and based out of like iran or something. This more of a concept than a reliable shop. 95% of the ps4 library is missing and server speeds are very slow. This wont be a great source until like a year minimum. Until then, just keep using this site.

I downloaded gamebato from the homebrew store but when I start the app it just loads infinitely on the Gamebato screen. Has anyone else experienced this or is gamebato already dead? hopefully not

I downloaded gamebato from the homebrew store but when I start the app it just loads infinitely on the Gamebato screen. Has anyone else experienced this or is gamebato already dead? hopefully not
no, i havent had that issue.
try this.
make sure you are connected to the internet first.
check on your PS4 settings internet and test connection.
after go back to the homebrew store and see if app has an update install it.