• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Tutorial] Easy Method PS4 9.00 Jailbreak - Answering all Frequently Asked Questions - Video

Sam Daniel

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 19, 2018
Hey Guys! Since we now have a Complete Jailbreak. The initial method available was with a few extra steps! Now we have it much more simpler thanks to @Leeful! & @Kameleon Making a quick Host to Auto-Run GoldHen 2.0 without needing NetCat GUI etc.

Also noticed alot of Common questions in my last video which I've decided to combine and answer in the 2nd part of the video - FAQs Answered. Check it out Guys!

J3rm41n3

ジャーメイン | Black, White, and Asian
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jun 21, 2018
I tried this earlier today. It worked on the first try.

Reactions: Sam Daniel

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
I Can also confirm this works

Reactions: Sam Daniel

DarkSony663

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 2, 2021
Is there a way to use the No BD exploit to update from 8.74 to 9.00 or is that exploit specific to the firmware your upgrading from?

ehsan8363

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 11, 2019
Please help me,app easy pkg extractor for 9.00

nirolf

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
so quick question: did anyone with fw 5.05 updated to fw 9 ? how stable is 9 compared to 5.05 ? is there still any good reason not to update to fw 9 .

Sam Daniel

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 19, 2018
so quick question: did anyone with fw 5.05 updated to fw 9 ? how stable is 9 compared to 5.05 ? is there still any good reason not to update to fw 9 .
There are a lot of people who did jump to 9.00 from 5.05 ; But you can make your own decision with the below information.

Pros :
No need to backport games or wait around for backporting.

Cons :
Need a USB configured to JB every time.

Stability - Is Identical.

Reactions: laz305