• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Shiggitay is here... well since May, but yeah...

shiggitay

Hatsune Miku Super Fan
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Hey all... I registered for this forum back in May, but I never bothered to make an intro thread lol so here it is:

1. How did you find DarkSoftware? <<< I don't quite remember, but it's served me quite well for collecting games that run on PS4 OFW 5.05 (with HEN/Mira enabled of course).

2. What is your favorite games? <<< I love the Tomb Raider reboot series, and I'm hoping for more.

3. What is your favorite anime or cartoon, comic, hentai, drama? <<< I'm an avid anime fan, but lately nothing airing catches my attention besides Sword Art Online: Project Alicization (overall season 3 of SAO). I have too many favorites to mention here lol

4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us? <<< I like Jpop, Vocaloid, and anything with a good beat and/or lyrics. I can classically trained on the piano, but I'm waaaay out of practice >_> >_<

5. Where are you from? <<< All I'll say is that I live in New England, Northeast East Coast USA

6. What is your occupation? <<< Currently I work for a 7-Eleven franchise, but not for too much longer.

7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having? <<< This might not seem like much to some, but I built into a computer server case and it was quite challenging for me to figure out how things fit.

8. What are your hobbies? <<< I like building computers, watching anime, and of course gaming a little bit.

9. What games do you enjoy playing? <<< I love music rhythm games like DDR, the Hatsune Miku Project Diva series (PSP-PS4), adventure games like Tomb Raider and Prince of Persia, any anything retro (NES on up).

...aaand that's it. Thanks guys lol.