• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Research (ps2 emu on ps4)

thevapinggaymer

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Alabama
I have done a huge amount of research on making ps2 pkg files for ps4. A lot of the research is using PCSX2 setting for the ps4. I have read online that some of them work but couldn't get most of them to work for a certain game series. I have spent over a week trying to get the Shadow hearts series working properly on the ps4. The main problems are inside of battle the character models disappear and outside of battle the frame rate is pretty slow and annoying.

For the character models i have tried to use the eeClampMode since on pcsx2 that fixes it. But to no luck no matter how much I try. For the low frame rate I tried to figure out if there was some kind of software mode instead of hardware. But couldn't find anything to fix the low frame rate like it fixes on PCSX2.

If anyone has messed with the ps2 emulator configuration for ps4 let me know. I would like to get all ps2 games working on the ps4 with differn't settings. Thanks!

Bl4ckH4nd

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
I would like to know how to even do configs for the emulator. I see all these sites saying mess with the config but I have no idea where to even find it.