• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Question about psvr

rideri

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 15, 2018
hello guys i recently gave my psvr to a friend who is on ps4 6.0 and now when he gave it back to me every time i try to start it it asks for an update can someone tell me if its a good idea to update or is there some way to remove the update i dont want to lose jb 5.05 on my ps4 but i stil want to play on the vr pls help :)

healdeal

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 7, 2018
Brest, France
try LMs spoofer on orbisman.

PS4JAMME

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hey the fix to this issue is when using the exploit use the hen VR option for firmware 5.05. The original HEN doesn't work and prompts the update the second mentioned option fixes this issue. Enjoy !!

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2018
This thread title is vague enough for me to ask a quick q without creating a new thread.

Got a ps vr and was wondering if astro bot worked on 5.05?

Sorry to hijack the thread

deedie

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hey the fix to this issue is when using the exploit use the hen VR option for firmware 5.05. The original HEN doesn't work and prompts the update the second mentioned option fixes this issue. Enjoy !!

myself and a few other people have been asking this question for a while. a few people have claimed to have a fix for this, but so far no one has been able to link to any evidence that this actually works.

https://forum.darksoftware.net/threads/psvr-question.4871/

I would appreciate it if you were able to provide information to get this working.

deedie

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
I have managed to find the updated payload, and will report back when I test it.

deedie

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
tried the latest payload and cant even get it to flash too my esp8266

deedie

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
So I have been able to try this out and can confirm that it works with psvr with latest firmware installed.

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
I can approve it work perfect with me
Ps vr 2nd gen 4.1. Work fine in 5.05 hen1.8+vr

Reactions: anthous

anthous

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 28, 2018
I can approve it work perfect with me
Ps vr 2nd gen 4.1. Work fine in 5.05 hen1.8+vr
Hi ehabbeeboo, did you use the LMs spoofer on orbisman or update to the latest payload esp8266? Just got my psvr today and it keeps asking me to update... Thanks in advance!

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
U r using al-azif jb ?