• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

PSVR Question

Mark O'Reilly

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 30, 2018
Probably a stupid question but I have a PSVR Unit which I use with a jailbroken PS4 and .PKGs on 5.05. It's an older version 1 headset. I was wondering if I connected it to a unmodded PS4 to play my PSN VR games would the VR unit update and make it unable to play games on the modded PS4?

Thanks in advance.

Mark O'Reilly

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 30, 2018
Anybody?

;-)

klo256

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 30, 2018
Anybody?

;-)
NO, I have an VR head set too.....I did the update through the "debug settings" and its all good....I have another Ps4 on 5.55, and my head set is ok on either one of them...hope this help

Mark O'Reilly

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 30, 2018
NO, I have an VR head set too.....I did the update through the "debug settings" and its all good....I have another Ps4 on 5.55, and my head set is ok on either one of them...hope this help
Thanks for the info.

Will try it out now.

Cheers.

Mark O'Reilly

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for the info.

Will try it out now.

Cheers.

My brother updated the headset to 4.10.00.00 while using it on his ps4............

now it says it needs ps4 firmware 6.00 to work.

Any way to reset it?

deedie

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
My brother updated the headset to 4.10.00.00 while using it on his ps4............

now it says it needs ps4 firmware 6.00 to work.

Any way to reset it?

I have this same issue. Got a load of vr games on my ps4 that I cant use. Can only use it on my updated ps4. if anybody has a work around for this, I would appreciate it

deedie

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
could you please provide more info on this?

I cant believe that nobody else on here has this issue except me and the op!

hantoza

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 22, 2018
Hi every body, I have a jailbroken ps4pro 5;05 and i want to buy a psvr ,can you tell me wich one ( firmware) i should find. can i buy a new psvr thank you

Centrino

DKS Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Mar 9, 2018
i did mention this when 4.10 came out. no workaround i dont think. try LMs spoofer on orbisman hb app and report back

hantoza

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 22, 2018
Tthank you, i updated th ps vr with debug settings ----->psvr----> update firmware , it works

fikmik

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 5, 2018
Tthank you, i updated th ps vr with debug settings ----->psvr----> update firmware , it works
how did you do this ??

hantoza

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 22, 2018
first you must open the page with al azif exploit then choose 5.05 , desable update, then choose HEN ( like if you want to play with backup games) then go to debug setting open it ,find psvr setting , then choose uptate psvr , it will be updated from the 5.05 firmware ( not from psn server) ;that's all. every time u will play a vr game, put on the ps vr before to launch the 5.05 exploit

fikmik

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 5, 2018
Im sorry but this dosnt work for me. Every time i start VR set update window poping up automatically.
I disable updates with exploit and still is happening

fikmik

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 5, 2018
Do I have to type anything in VRS Update Server URl ???
Is Empty

fikmik

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 5, 2018
how did you do this ??
Which version your VR was when you was doing UPDATE from DEBUG option ???

deedie

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
Im sorry but this dosnt work for me. Every time i start VR set update window poping up automatically.
I disable updates with exploit and still is happening
I will try it on mine when I get a chance, but I think I am going to have the same problem as you.

hantoza

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 22, 2018
NO ,the update of psvr is incluided in the ps5.05( it will work if the ps vr is under 3.10);but if your psr vr is over 4.00 U must use playloads via esp8866 ( KMZ_505_ESP8266for example), my psvr was 2.XX before the update

deedie

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
NO ,the update of psvr is incluided in the ps5.05( it will work if the ps vr is under 3.10;(but if your psr vr is over 4.00 U must use playloads via esp8866 ( KMZ_505_ESP8266for example), my psvr was 2.XX before the update
what do you mean by use payload via esp8866? mine is on the latest firmware

deedie

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
NO ,the update of psvr is incluided in the ps5.05( it will work if the ps vr is under 3.10;(but if your psr vr is over 4.00 U must use playloads via esp8866 ( KMZ_505_ESP8266for example), my psvr was 2.XX before the update
actually I am already using this, I just realised lol. I will need to try it my vr headset again, and see what happens

fikmik

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 5, 2018

So which payloads i should use as is so many of them ??

this one will do ??
http://irantube.com/watch/wopwpVmY4AM

Fikmik