• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
As you know, about 8 months ago I released a desktop application, "PS4 Trainer by TylerMods" to easily cheat games on a kexploited PS4. Over time, the trainer grew in games, cheats, and users. Over this period of time the trainer's file size also began to grow to a ridiculous amount due to the pictures. We have been working on a new project called the Web Trainer.

The Web Trainer
We were finally able to finish this project and release it, but it's not done yet.
This trainer is much smaller in size, much bigger in cheats. You are able to use this trainer on your Windows, MAC, mobile devices, and more just by visiting the trainer website. The speeds are greater along with overall user experience.

It is so exciting to share this with all of you. The future of this trainer is greater than even we can see due to everything being dynamic. Unlike my previous trainer, everything was hard-coded and a simple cheat fix would require a full download of the application. With this trainer I am able to fix a cheat without you even realizing(although I do keep our https://twitter.com/PS4Trainer updated) it. I plan to add more features while also not trying to over-do it and over-load it. There is plenty of work left to be done.

In order for this trainer to work, please... don't forget the payload, "WebRTE". You can enable this payload/exploit through AlAzif's DNS server or inject it manually.

How to use this trainer(Step by step)
1) Enable HEN and/or Mira if necessary.
2) Enable/Inject the WebRTE payload/exploit.
3) Visit http://ps4trainer.com/Trainer and enter your PS4 IP.
4) Launch your game on the PS4.
5) Click your game(with the matching CUSA/version) in the trainer.
6) If the trainer message says "Trainer Attached.", you can start cheating.

Links
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
unknown.png

Last edited:

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
If there are any games from my old trainer you want in the new let me know. We currently don't support pointers or where you can enter your own value so all those cheats will not be available just yet.

VonCunz

YARR!
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
This is great! Really thank you for your Hardwork will test this once I get home, thank you again @TylerMods

Reactions: TylerMods

vigilantevil

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 7, 2019
Thumbs UP ! :)

Bauštalac

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 29, 2018
Help please ..can you tell me how can I Inject the WebRTE on ps4. Thanks

Last edited:

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
As you know, about 8 months ago I released a desktop application, "PS4 Trainer by TylerMods" to easily cheat games on a kexploited PS4. Over time, the trainer grew in games, cheats, and users. Over this period of time the trainer's file size also began to grow to a ridiculous amount due to the pictures. We have been working on a new project called the Web Trainer.

The Web Trainer
We were finally able to finish this project and release it, but it's not done yet.
This trainer is much smaller in size, much bigger in cheats. You are able to use this trainer on your Windows, MAC, mobile devices, and more just by visiting the trainer website. The speeds are greater along with overall user experience.

It is so exciting to share this with all of you. The future of this trainer is greater than even we can see due to everything being dynamic. Unlike my previous trainer, everything was hard-coded and a simple cheat fix would require a full download of the application. With this trainer I am able to fix a cheat without you even realizing(although I do keep our https://twitter.com/PS4Trainer updated) it. I plan to add more features while also not trying to over-do it and over-load it. There is plenty of work left to be done.

In order for this trainer to work, please... don't forget the payload, "WebRTE". You can enable this payload/exploit through AlAzif's DNS server or inject it manually.

How to use this trainer(Step by step)
1) Enable HEN and/or Mira if necessary.
2) Enable/Inject the WebRTE payload/exploit.
3) Visit http://ps4trainer.com/Trainer and enter your PS4 IP.
4) Launch your game on the PS4.
5) Click your game(with the matching CUSA/version) in the trainer.
6) If the trainer message says "Trainer Attached.", you can start cheating.

Links
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

unknown.png
This is alright and all but i hope the tool itself will continue receiving support. I like it much better

Reactions: TylerMods

Bauštalac

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 29, 2018
This is alright and all but i hope the tool itself will continue receiving support. I like it much better
Hi! I New here and i have 5.05 jailbroken PS4..
1 step completed
2 step ..don’t nou hou inject payload
3 step understand
4 step understand
5 step understand
6 step understand
Please help thanks

payam

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 25, 2018
Hi, problem with step 2, I don't know how to enable/eject WebRTE, can someone help?
--- Post updated ---
Hi, problem with step 2, I don't know how to enable/eject WebRTE, can someone help?
no help???!

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
upload_2019-1-28_17-49-8.pngA button has been added to the main page of ps4trainer.com. Visit ps4trainer.com on your PS4 and click the Payload button, then click WebRTE
upload_2019-1-28_17-49-43.png

VonCunz

YARR!
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
can confirm that it's 100% working (found some bugs, maybe it's just the game but WD2 activates the cheat but after a second game hangs, able to close it tho) other than that everything is good, are you planning to add more cheats in the future? also how do we create our own?

Nier49

Number 7
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Can you please add Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen [CUSA07340] ? I only need Rift Crystals Cheat.
Thanks in advance.

Marvin Freeman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 6, 2018
this is a great tool hope they add more games

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Can you please add Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen [CUSA07340] ? I only need Rift Crystals Cheat.
Thanks in advance.
Maybe you can PM author or discord has PS4 Web Trainer official to request this game possible.
this is a great tool hope they add more games
I hope too, others games has better than every COD Series and GTA V are crap and trash.

Reactions: Nier49

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
can confirm that it's 100% working (found some bugs, maybe it's just the game but WD2 activates the cheat but after a second game hangs, able to close it tho) other than that everything is good, are you planning to add more cheats in the future? also how do we create our own?

What is WD2? I will contact the cheat creator. As goes for how to make them... you should join a Discord server called PS4 Reaper to get help with cheating. You could join mine as well but their server is dedicated to cheating and is about the debugger, Reaper.

Reactions: VonCunz

VonCunz

YARR!
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
What is WD2? I will contact the cheat creator. As goes for how to make them... you should join a Discord server called PS4 Reaper to get help with cheating. You could join mine as well but their server is dedicated to cheating and is about the debugger, Reaper.
WatchDogs 2, I've just joined the server and waiting for a response, I don't know but some of the games I am cheating are having these issues.

kira21

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 14, 2018
Cusa06638 persona 5 trainer....... Thank

psychodark

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018

i tried the trainer with god of war and it works good, but i have the same problem because sometimes, when i activate the cheat, the console and the game freeze. i have to turn off the ps4 to solve the problem. is it normal ? thanks

VonCunz

YARR!
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
i tried the trainer with god of war and it works good, but i have the same problem because sometimes, when i activate the cheat, the console and the game freeze. i have to turn off the ps4 to solve the problem. is it normal ? thanks

God of War has some buggy cheats too, All cheat works but after reboot most of them doesn't work except for Unlimited Hacksilver.