• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

vigilantevil

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jan 7, 2019
umm... is it me or does any one else face this issue? MGSV-Definitive edition CUSA-05597 version 1.05 seems to work fine with the PHANTOM PAIN edtion only. the Trainer doesnt find or attach itself to the process if i choose to play GROUND ZEROES so no cheats work on that edition. anyone out there can help us ?

DraGoOn

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 13, 2018
assassin creed infinite money and infinite cred points in not working

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
WatchDogs 2, I've just joined the server and waiting for a response, I don't know but some of the games I am cheating are having these issues.
Lol I see we have 3 versions. 1.00, 1.05, and 1.17. Which are you using?
i tried the trainer with god of war and it works good, but i have the same problem because sometimes, when i activate the cheat, the console and the game freeze. i have to turn off the ps4 to solve the problem. is it normal ? thanks
This is normal if the cheat is broken. Which cheat is doing this?

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
umm... is it me or does any one else face this issue? MGSV-Definitive edition CUSA-05597 version 1.05 seems to work fine with the PHANTOM PAIN edtion only. the Trainer doesnt find or attach itself to the process if i choose to play GROUND ZEROES so no cheats work on that edition. anyone out there can help us ?
Are you trying to use Phantom Pain cheats on Ground Zeroes? They're 2 different games

vigilantevil

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jan 7, 2019
Are you trying to use Phantom Pain cheats on Ground Zeroes? They're 2 different games
Hi Tyler. nice talking to you again. the game i m runinng is MGS V - DEFINITIVE EDITION CUSA-05597 (which has both the games in it) the cheats you have in that verison of the game doesnt not specify for which title they are for with in the DEFINITIVE EDITION and seems to only work for the Phantom Pain and not the Ground Zeroes, which doesnt really add up since its the Prologue to the Phantom Pain itself and is bundled with in the game. I hope I made my point clear.

MohamedN

DKS Member
DKS Member
Sep 27, 2018
Just pointing out that horizon Zero dawn CUSA10212 v 1.52 cheats is not working.
It attaches fine with notification on enabling different mods, however nothing actually changes..
--- Post updated ---
Just pointing out that horizon Zero dawn CUSA10212 v 1.52 cheats is not working.
It attaches fine with notification on enabling different mods, however nothing actually changes..
--- Post updated ---
--- Post updated ---
K I got it working by attaching while the game is in pause. Best available trainer so far for the ps4..

pahs

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 15, 2018
Awesome work and awesome trainer! I will let you know, that on RE:Origins Collection, that when you turn on Infinite Health, some enemies also receive infinite health, like the Spiders, Monkeys, and Hunters; which make it impossible to progress in certain areas.

Marvin Freeman

Fire Member
DKS Member
Sep 6, 2018
having problem with this trainer
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
can they add dark souls 2

hayate78

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 5, 2019
app android work fine

Parsa

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 3, 2019
I have a question....if I connect to network for installing trainer .....I will loose my games ????.......or my ps4 will starting update ?????
Thanks to everybody my English is not very good

TylerMods

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Jun 28, 2018
I have a question....if I connect to network for installing trainer .....I will loose my games ????.......or my ps4 will starting update ?????
Thanks to everybody my English is not very good
This should not have anything to do with your installed games. Could you maybe clarify what exactly it is that you are asking?

jotaN

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 14, 2018
TylerMods can you add Devil May Cry 4 US version on it ? Im pretty sure the code adresses are the same of the EU version all you have to do is had game code CUSA01671 .

Last edited by a moderator:

psychodark

DKS Member
Jun 4, 2018
is it possible to add "Dead Rising 2" and "Dead Rising 2: Off the record" ? thanks

Crispy81

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 9, 2018
Love the trainer, it's great. Hopefully we'll see it updated with the new games on 6.72; ie - Res Evil 2, Fallen Order, etc...

psychodark

DKS Member
Jun 4, 2018
I hope there will be also trainers for new games on 6.72 (or backported). thanks for your job

cunhak9

Contributor
Jul 26, 2020
Waiting for webRTE payload for 6.72!

Reactions: paagalguyno1

paagalguyno1

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 1, 2018
when they releasing webRTE payload for 6.72.. tell me please .

operador7

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 19, 2018
thank you for the update to 672

psychodark

DKS Member
Jun 4, 2018
i've just checked the web trainer and I've noticed that there are some new games (RDR 2, Resident Evil 2, DMC 5, Spiderman).

so it means that are providing cheat for new games. My question is: they work only for 6.72 or also for 5.05 (backported) games ? Or do they work for both ?

thanks

cunhak9

Contributor
Jul 26, 2020
i've just checked the web trainer and I've noticed that there are some new games (RDR 2, Resident Evil 2, DMC 5, Spiderman).

so it means that are providing cheat for new games. My question is: they work only for 6.72 or also for 5.05 (backported) games ? Or do they work for both ?
thanks

Its only for 5.05 backported games. webRTE dont work in 6.72