• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Language pack extraction

mehmoodkhan0345

Mystic Fox
회원 | Member
Nov 26, 2018
Grand Line
Hey guys,
I am new to ps4 scene so pardon my unawareness but I tried to find it but could not find anything on this topic.
i was wondering if we can delete the extra language pack using some extractor or some app and repack packages and install on ps4 without wasting space. like we used to do for ps3, and saved lot of space. I don't want to install some 40gb game with 20 different languages where I don't need many languages other than English. so please let me know if there is any way to do that.
for now I only have checked "Ashes cricket" with PS4PKGViewer.v1.5-LMAN and there is no separate language file. but found language files in Shadow Complex (the file size is small in the game so i would rather leave it there) but for big games like fifa or god of war etc I want to remove languages, or OKAMI :mad: :D . (for now I have only downloaded these 2 games so not sure about other games)

so my question is...(in case the language files are separate) after extracting via pkgviewer is there anyway to repack to fakepkg? will this work?

Thanks...please share your knowledge

Reactions: ssvss

Hansika Motwani

Legendary Member
Uploader
Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys,
I am new to ps4 scene so pardon my unawareness but I tried to find it but could not find anything on this topic.
i was wondering if we can delete the extra language pack using some extractor or some app and repack packages and install on ps4 without wasting space. like we used to do for ps3, and saved lot of space. I don't want to install some 40gb game with 20 different languages where I don't need many languages other than English. so please let me know if there is any way to do that.
for now I only have checked "Ashes cricket" with PS4PKGViewer.v1.5-LMAN and there is no separate language file. but found language files in Shadow Complex (the file size is small in the game so i would rather leave it there) but for big games like fifa or god of war etc I want to remove languages, or OKAMI :mad: :biggrin: . (for now I have only downloaded these 2 games so not sure about other games)

so my question is...(in case the language files are separate) after extracting via pkgviewer is there anyway to repack to fakepkg? will this work?

Thanks...please share your knowledge

Use this tool developed by RiPPERD https://forum.darksoftware.net/threads/ps4-ripkit-modding-cheat-tool-by-ripperd-updated-v1-5.5347/

Reactions: mehmoodkhan0345

mehmoodkhan0345

Mystic Fox
회원 | Member
Nov 26, 2018
Grand Line
thanks..havent tried it yet..will do after exam...i found this after posting this but couldnt get the time....it would be nice if they had any video on this thing so any newbie can start and can save time :) thanks for the reply...appreciated.