• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 homebrew shop for fake PKG's

Murph

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi all, Is there any fake pkg shop (Not the homebrew one) that you could download fpkg and updates from like the one available for the Nintendo Switch(Tin foil)?

I don't know if this is even possible and with the back catalogue would probably require a lot of work but i thought i would ask the question.

thanks

Reactions: jayjayajay

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
No, there is no such thing other than the Homebrew Store by Lightning Mods.

AwesomeGamer 36

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 3, 2020
But whenever i install the HB store in my 5.05 console It crashes my ps4 ii uninstalled and tried it totally crashes my ps4 whenever i open it can anyone help?

Craig31111

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 5, 2021
But whenever i install the HB store in my 5.05 console It crashes my ps4 ii uninstalled and tried it totally crashes my ps4 whenever i open it can anyone help?

This is kind of late, but if you haven't figured it out yet try this tutorial:

I think the info you need is at about 4:29 of the video. Hope it helps.

Reactions: DeadMunch

Locbox

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 17, 2021
can someone explain why everytime i try to open the homebrew store by lightning mods, it updates then says FATAL RSA check failed with error code 1?

Murph

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi all, Is there any fake pkg shop (Not the homebrew one) that you could download fpkg and updates from like the one available for the Nintendo Switch(Tin foil)?

I don't know if this is even possible and with the back catalogue would probably require a lot of work but i thought i would ask the question.

thanks

Seems someone is working on it, TEAMDREAMBOX. there is a you tube video:

Hopefully soon :)

Reactions: morad salah

pmcg616

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 10, 2023
going to bump this as was looking this very same and seen in a utube that there is one now
just they couldnt say where as utube would ban them, they seemed legit