• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 - 6.20 Webkit Exploit by Specter

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
About one day ago Specter (@SpecterDev on Twitter) has revealed that Sony has patched a Webkit exploit that he has discovered by releasing the brand new 6.50 firmware for the PlayStation 4. He teased by saying that he might release the code for the Webkit entry point.

Now Specter has released the code for the PS4 FW 6.20 Webkit Exploit.

The code is available at: https://github.com/Cryptogenic/PS4-6.20-WebKit-Code-Execution-Exploit

So we now officially have a possible entry point for PS4 6.20. This isn't a kernel exploit!!! So keep your feelings and expectation low. This entry point is a way to run a kernel exploit but this kernel exploit is currently either private or doesn't exist at all.

No asking about when there will be exploits for 6.20!

ErBudy

DKS Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 12, 2018
Well still its a step forward :)

Reactions: vigilantevil

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
Is it safe to say that someone may aswel open another ps4 resource called 5.55-6.20 FPKG's.

No. Did you even read the OP post to the end? There is no kernel exploit. So nothing is going to happen.

Reactions: Luciano Arakaki

shaundre

THEGR81
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
South Africa
No. Did you even read the OP post to the end? There is no kernel exploit. So nothing is going to happen.
Don't be so negative man its 50% of the job done buddy chill take it easy the kernel exploit is +- lets say 2 months away.

be a happy chappy

VonCunz

YARR!
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
about time for people to ask for "6.xx kex eta wen"

Paularo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
There is hope.

Ian

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 20, 2018
SCENE IS DEAD*

jimmy777

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 2, 2019
SCENE IS DEAD*
Maybe for you and everyone above 5.05 that didn't listen. Not sure why everyone ruins almost every post related to ps4.

Rdude

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
I can't wait for the full exploit to be released. RDR2, FIFA 19 and AC

Reactions: Delbonis88

TheSence

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 13, 2018
We know that a lot is possible, it's not dead in total. Only for us who can't code... The Dev's have fun.

It's just in coma for us because nothing gets released until Sony patches the method they use.

Right now it looks like Sony has no clue and who knows, maybe we only get a newer kexploit after the DEV's stop working on the PS4 and start exploiting the PS5... Until then we probably could get nothing.

Reactions: xtremejags

jotaN

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
I can wait thats not the problem , i have a pro sitting on 5.55 i just whant to know if i can go ahead and update and enjoy online or leave it there ? I think the devs should inform the peopple waiting for exploit if they can update ore not .

Reactions: nWa_ShortY_nWa

turrinha

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 24, 2018
2020 :( no exploit

Xenon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Root
I can wait thats not the problem , i have a pro sitting on 5.55 i just whant to know if i can go ahead and update and enjoy online or leave it there ? I think the devs should inform the peopple waiting for exploit if they can update ore not .

You're best trying to get a spare console for gaming online if you can, I sat on 5.05 for a while then eventually got around to getting a spare. Was well worth it, cos I'm not overstressed about the next upcoming hax cos I can mess about on both :)

Patience is key here.

atulwahi20

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 10, 2018
Im on 5.50 pro
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Lets hope someone can do anything with it and hopyfully release something.
Im on 5.50 pro
Im not going forward without next kexploit
You're best trying to get a spare console for gaming online if you can, I sat on 5.05 for a while then eventually got around to getting a spare. Was well worth it, cos I'm not overstressed about the next upcoming hax cos I can mess about on both :)

Patience is key here.
Im on 5.50 pro from 2018

Patience is key here.
Im on 5.50 pro
About one day ago Specter (@SpecterDev on Twitter) has revealed that Sony has patched a Webkit exploit that he has discovered by releasing the brand new 6.50 firmware for the PlayStation 4. He teased by saying that he might release the code for the Webkit entry point.

Now Specter has released the code for the PS4 FW 6.20 Webkit Exploit.

The code is available at: https://github.com/Cryptogenic/PS4-6.20-WebKit-Code-Execution-Exploit

So we now officially have a possible entry point for PS4 6.20. This isn't a kernel exploit!!! So keep your feelings and expectation low. This entry point is a way to run a kernel exploit but this kernel exploit is currently either private or doesn't exist at all.

No asking about when there will be exploits for 6.20!

Maybe 6.20 released when lou p2 comes

Luca Passafiume

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
Is it safe to say that someone may aswel open another ps4 resource called 5.55-6.20 FPKG's.
Quote! I would prepare my 5.55 -> pkgs for "that Moment"