• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 - 6.20 Webkit Exploit by Specter

jurassic98

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2020
Newbie here. What is the purpose of "webkit exploit" 6.xx, 7.xx https://darksoftware.xyz/#?
wasn't 5.05 is the exploited firmware to play backup pkg games?
public kernel exploit 5.05? versus private kernel exploit 6.xx and 7.xx? What is this mean ?

Please I am confused .
Many thanks.

mirnes84

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Please advice...will there be any JB above 5.05/07 let's say next two months?
Used games in my country cost arround 20$...I'm thinking of updateing but not sure. Would be a pain in the ass if I update and a new JB appears. Why aren't the devs, who work with each other and have everything "in private", makeing a statement for us common folks...like "fellow sheeple don't expect anything until PS 5 is released or 'till 2022...."

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Please advice...will there be any JB above 5.05/07 let's say next two months?
Used games in my country cost arround 20$...I'm thinking of updateing but not sure. Would be a pain in the ass if I update and a new JB appears. Why aren't the devs, who work with each other and have everything "in private", makeing a statement for us common folks...like "fellow sheeple don't expect anything until PS 5 is released or 'till 2022...."
dear sheeple dont expect anything before the ps5 comes out.

Reactions: Antares

mirnes84

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
dear sheeple dont expect anything before the ps5 comes out.
I don't see your name between the relevant ones below...Not one individual...they should do it together...like signed by all of them...then I would gladly and instantly update

Last edited:

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
I don't see your name between the relevant ones below...Not one individual...they should do it together...like signed by all of them...then I would gladly and instantly update
My name is not there. and i wont ever be. but wait let me see how many of them read your comment above . . . . . . . none. trying to get them all scene guys to work together under a single banner shows your lack of knowledge on the matter. its only wishful thinking.

I still would bet you my house mortgage, that there wont be anything before ps5.

Last edited: