• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

ps3 HEN 3.0.1 RAP activation on the fly wont work

desertwings

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
Dear community
- I have a ps3 SLIM running hfw 4.86.1 with HEN 3.0.1 and the on the fly activation of RAP files used to work.

-First i had the 4.84 then i upgraded to 4.85.1 hfw with 3.0.0 HEN.

-Then I installed the HEN TOOLBOX after applying the patches to DEV_FLASH (i think it was) and then everytime I runned HEN it freezed and did not work anymore.

-So I fully formated the systems HDD but forgot to deactivate the system first and reinstalled the HFW again and I updated to the latest HFW 4.86.1 and activated my system and then did the exploit

-now everything works perfect except for the rap activation. Can someone please help me I tried putting it on usb and the hdd in EXDATA but still no succes, I do have the a act.file what can i do ??! I am really not smart enough to figure this one out on my own.

Greetings DeSeRtWiNgS and thanks for your time reading this

edit:
I signed the rap files to a riff.pkg
I found out what it was, very stupid of me, I had a rap file on the USB but forgot to install the pkg, I taught it was included in my game, it was an activation code.

I found the matching edat, could not find the pkg and was to lazy to repack it in a pkg. I pasted in the correct folder and boom it worked

I am now going to try it with a small pkg and a rap file i keep you up to date if something is wrong with HEN I dont think so, you cannot activate content if it is not there.

but after all if I put it on the usb it schould pop up in multiman where my act.dat should be, but that was not the case, so i am going to try my other usb port and keep you up to date

edit: Rap activation worked on the fly i had a wrong region rap file
I

Last edited: