• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to upgrade Firmware 15.0.0 without burning fuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

jurassic98

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2020
I have switch 11.0.1 modded years ago. Can I still use your guide to upgrade to firmware 15.0.0 ? Please advice!!!
[automerge]1677474990[/automerge]
question 1) can I use this guide to upgrade my modded switch 11.0.1 ?
2) This is for to upgrade Emunand v15.0.0 or SysNand v15.0.0 or BOTH? I am not very clear ...

Last edited:

Azrial

Midlife Gamer
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Dec 23, 2019
Good old Blighty
I have switch 11.0.1 modded years ago. Can I still use your guide to upgrade to firmware 15.0.0 ? Please advice!!!
[automerge]1677474990[/automerge]
question 1) can I use this guide to upgrade my modded switch 11.0.1 ?
2) This is for to upgrade Emunand v15.0.0 or SysNand v15.0.0 or BOTH? I am not very clear ...
Yes you can upgrade from any previous version. It can probably be used for both, it depends on where you install it I guess, I used it as my SysNand, as I'm on a banned console, seems pointless creating an Emu for me.

• Love
Reactions: jurassic98

jurassic98

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2020
Yes you can upgrade from any previous version. It can probably be used for both, it depends on where you install it I guess, I used it as my SysNand, as I'm on a banned console, seems pointless creating an Emu for me.
Thank you!

#1) What about using this guide to upgrade to CFW 15.0.1 instead of 15.0.0? I saw some thread from others posted that sigpatch used in 15.0.0 is the same as 15.0.1. #2) What about version of fuseeprimary, hekate bootloader, Daybreak homebrew from this package. Does CFW15.0.1 need a newer version??

Could you please confirm ? Many thank!!

Last edited:

Azrial

Midlife Gamer
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Dec 23, 2019
Good old Blighty
Thank you!

#1) What about using this guide to upgrade to CFW 15.0.1 instead of 15.0.0? I saw some thread from others posted that sigpatch used in 15.0.0 is the same as 15.0.1. #2) What about version of fuseeprimary, hekate bootloader, Daybreak homebrew from this package. Does CFW15.0.1 need a newer version??

Could you please confirm ? Many thank!!
That's where @DorianX comes in, tbh, he's got a version 16.0 coming out very soon, might be worth waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.